Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defense coach Williams 20:44 - Dec 27 with 1597 viewsJackswan

Has he gone.........or is he our new caretaker?
Defense coach Williams on 20:48 - Dec 27 with 1566 viewsFireboy

According to the news report he's caretaker along with curt
Defense coach Williams on 20:52 - Dec 27 with 1531 viewsoldcob

Defense coach Williams on 20:48 - Dec 27 by Fireboy

Oh shit.
Defense coach Williams on 20:55 - Dec 27 with 1497 viewsLoyal

Defense coach Williams on 20:52 - Dec 27 by oldcob

Oh shit.

Club needs to move fcking quickly now, no more Jenkins fcking about and dawdling.
He must be rubbing his hands though the timing means bob won't interfere in his transfer speculation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Defense coach Williams on 21:02 - Dec 27 with 1440 viewsmonmouth

Defense coach Williams on 20:55 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Club needs to move fcking quickly now, no more Jenkins fcking about and dawdling.
He must be rubbing his hands though the timing means bob won't interfere in his transfer speculation.

Totally fresh start needed. The last two years need to be exorcised. Williams, Leadbetter, Jenkins and, sorry, Curt, time to go. We need a modern Martinez/Rodgers to give us a point of difference again. Not just continue to be another scrappy dog team that Jenkins has created. If that needs a step down to build, so be it. Start now.

As an aside, If Curt is picking the team, Taylor and Fernandez will be back. 'D still make Bournemouth odds on favourites, but I hope the players will at least look like they know what they are trying to do.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 21:03]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Defense coach Williams on 21:04 - Dec 27 with 1412 viewsLoyal

Defense coach Williams on 21:02 - Dec 27 by monmouth

Totally fresh start needed. The last two years need to be exorcised. Williams, Leadbetter, Jenkins and, sorry, Curt, time to go. We need a modern Martinez/Rodgers to give us a point of difference again. Not just continue to be another scrappy dog team that Jenkins has created. If that needs a step down to build, so be it. Start now.

As an aside, If Curt is picking the team, Taylor and Fernandez will be back. 'D still make Bournemouth odds on favourites, but I hope the players will at least look like they know what they are trying to do.

Sense at last ECB - take notice 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Defense coach Williams on 21:05 - Dec 27 with 1396 viewsWarwickHunt

Defense coach Williams on 20:48 - Dec 27 by Fireboy

He's probably better with a mop.
Defense coach Williams on 21:08 - Dec 27 with 1365 viewsPrivate_Partz

Surprised you say Curt has to go. He provides some continuity at times like this. If I was him though I would retire. I hope he has kept a diary because there would be a fortune to be made on his memoirs. Would put all other footy biographies comfortably in the shade! :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Defense coach Williams on 21:08 - Dec 27 with 1362 viewsblackflyingswan

My new year wish has been answered .The cancer in the club still has not been operated on the scalpel still needs to be wielded..
Login to get fewer ads

Defense coach Williams on 21:09 - Dec 27 with 1355 viewsDr_Winston

Curt's wanted to retire for a couple of years. Ideal opportunity this summer.

Whoever we appoint needs to be with a view to building a new team playing the way we used to play. We may still get relegated, but at least we'll have some sort of long term plan in place again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Defense coach Williams on 21:10 - Dec 27 with 1331 viewsFlashberryjack

How many goals have we shipped in the last five games ? conceded the most in the League, and we haven't sacked the defensive coach.

If it's true that he an Curtis are taking charge, we've actually f*cking well promoted him.

What the f*ck is happening ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Defense coach Williams on 21:11 - Dec 27 with 1326 viewsblackflyingswan

.The cancer in the club still has not been operated on the scalpel still needs to be wielded.The board and all the ass lickers need to go.
Defense coach Williams on 21:20 - Dec 27 with 1255 viewsGeoffThom

Defense coach Williams on 21:09 - Dec 27 by Dr_Winston

Curt's wanted to retire for a couple of years. Ideal opportunity this summer.

Whoever we appoint needs to be with a view to building a new team playing the way we used to play. We may still get relegated, but at least we'll have some sort of long term plan in place again.

You my Freind have hit the nail right on the head
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024