Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off 20:50 - Dec 27 with 6645 viewsSwan02

Next up at the Liberty stadium
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 17:37 - Dec 31 with 1195 viewsraynor94

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 16:48 - Dec 31 by Swan02

What's news today?

Swans got hammered, but still had three times the crowd Neath Ospreys get, next question

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 20:28 - Dec 31 with 1183 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 14:39 - Dec 31 by union_jack

No Keelan Giles?

Slight shoulder injury, so being "protected"
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 20:34 - Dec 31 with 1181 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 12:15 - Dec 30 by bathgatejack

SHITE

Second in the table going into this weekend's fixtures
100% home record
Local ownership.....

Everything that we'd like for the Swans

Yep - shite.....
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 14:04 - Jan 1 with 1151 viewsSwan02

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 20:34 - Dec 31 by Taffvalerowdy

Second in the table going into this weekend's fixtures
100% home record
Local ownership.....

Everything that we'd like for the Swans

Yep - shite.....

Let's hope for a good result at the Dragons today.
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 1138 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 14:04 - Jan 1 by Swan02

It's always difficult at Rodney Parade, but hopefully win, and a bonus point would be great as well.
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 1131 viewsdickythorpe

Should be a convincing away win.

I see swan02has failed twice to answer my question.

There is no player in the Dragons squad that would be swapped for any of the Ospreys squad.....therefore I expect a big win.
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 1124 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 15:08 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Should be a convincing away win.

I see swan02has failed twice to answer my question.

There is no player in the Dragons squad that would be swapped for any of the Ospreys squad.....therefore I expect a big win.

Hallam Amos & Tyler Morgan are possibly the only 2
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 16:07 - Jan 1 with 1116 viewsunion_jack

How the f@ck can Nigel Owen ref a Turk game???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 1098 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 14:04 - Jan 1 by Swan02

Pitch looks terrible
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 17:10]
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:37 - Jan 1 with 1081 viewsdickythorpe

Fans are taking the mick with all this kicking. A dreadful, dreadful game
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:37 - Jan 1 with 1077 viewsdickythorpe

Oh yeah, Alun Wyn for Lions captain????? No chance.
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 1077 viewsSwansNZ

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:37 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Fans are taking the mick with all this kicking. A dreadful, dreadful game

still 0-7? how long left?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:39 - Jan 1 with 1074 viewsNeath_Jack

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:38 - Jan 1 by SwansNZ

still 0-7? how long left?

8 minutes.

0 - 10

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:41 - Jan 1 with 1072 viewsSwansNZ

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:39 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

8 minutes.

0 - 10

Good, thanks.

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:55 - Jan 1 with 1060 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:41 - Jan 1 by SwansNZ

Good, thanks.

The All Blacks would be laughing at that debacle of a game!
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 19:00 - Jan 1 with 996 viewsSwansNZ

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:55 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Probably.
I watched the game v scarlets, and was not impressed by the standard or quality — neither team looked interested in actually trying to win the game by playing rugby.

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 21:26 - Jan 1 with 963 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 18:55 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Did you see the state of the pitch! Newport County could get serious sanctions from the FL if they have to call any games off.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 21:29 - Jan 1 with 961 viewsDarran

Fuçk the Hairsprays.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 22:15 - Jan 1 with 936 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 21:26 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you see the state of the pitch! Newport County could get serious sanctions from the FL if they have to call any games off.

4 regions and one has a pitch like that! Shocking and laughable.
The arms park is supposedly having a refurb.
Surely they should use the millennium name change stadium like Edinburgh use Murrayfield?
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 22:59 - Jan 1 with 921 viewsmax936

Stinker of a game Dicky, that kicking competition they had in the second half was laughable, neither side could kick a tin what was all that about shocking, would have been better if they had called it off, pitch is in a terrible state now it was bad before the game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 23:55 - Jan 1 with 905 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 22:59 - Jan 1 by max936

Stinker of a game Dicky, that kicking competition they had in the second half was laughable, neither side could kick a tin what was all that about shocking, would have been better if they had called it off, pitch is in a terrible state now it was bad before the game.

Reminded me of Wales vs Ireland in the 1995 WC in SA. Loads of aimless kicking.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 10:29 - Jan 2 with 878 viewsSwan02

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 23:55 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Reminded me of Wales vs Ireland in the 1995 WC in SA. Loads of aimless kicking.

Terrible playing conditions made any form of attacking rugby impossible.
Ospreys did the Bob and bagged the points which takes them to second in the table.
Great away support at Rodney parade with the Ospreys making up over half of the crowd:)

Connacht at the Liberty next on Saturday with a 1:30 kick off.

Let's hope one of the Liberty stadium partners can lift the obvious gloom of the other partner.
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 12:26 - Jan 2 with 853 viewsmax936

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 10:29 - Jan 2 by Swan02

Terrible playing conditions made any form of attacking rugby impossible.
Ospreys did the Bob and bagged the points which takes them to second in the table.
Great away support at Rodney parade with the Ospreys making up over half of the crowd:)

Connacht at the Liberty next on Saturday with a 1:30 kick off.

Let's hope one of the Liberty stadium partners can lift the obvious gloom of the other partner.

I'm thinking of going why not will have to see how the week goes, but its a goer at the minute, I've PMed Daz and Rayns as well, everyone as to learn things through their lives, Daz might be a lost cause though you can't put it in his head if there's nothing there to absorb it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 09:01 - Jan 3 with 820 viewsSwan02

Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 12:26 - Jan 2 by max936

I'm thinking of going why not will have to see how the week goes, but its a goer at the minute, I've PMed Daz and Rayns as well, everyone as to learn things through their lives, Daz might be a lost cause though you can't put it in his head if there's nothing there to absorb it

Would be great if we can get another win before the Pro12 break for the European cup.
With a home quarter final more or less secured there's some nice fixtures doing up at the Liberty stadium.
Ospreys versus Connacht Saturday 7th January 1:30 kick off on 09:45 - Jan 3 with 807 viewsdickythorpe

Tandy was unhappy game went ahead. I always thought the opposition had the deciding vote?

Newport County/Dragons should be ashamed of that pitch plus the EFL will probably be glad to see Newport go down , in fact a points deduction for the 2 games that couldnt go ahead this season will probably mathematically take them down even now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024