Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brad Bobbly 21:10 - Feb 12 with 11417 viewsDracan66

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Bob Bradley's training sessions. I wonder what they were really like?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=brad+bobley&&view=detail&mid=FDED57B1718F108
Brad Bobbly on 10:39 - Feb 13 with 3342 viewswaynekerr55

Brad Bobbly on 10:37 - Feb 13 by Lord_Bony

A dark moment in the history of scfc. The worse start to a season in almost 80 years.

Only appointed because of his american passport.

Still some good came of it...we found Clement.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/13/bob-bradley-swansea-city-premie

What a deluded c*nt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brad Bobbly on 10:39 - Feb 13 with 3336 viewsjack247

Brad Bobbly on 10:25 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

we were taken in.
PC is repairing the damage

That s all that matters

Not many were taken in. This website evidences that quite well
Brad Bobbly on 11:22 - Feb 13 with 3276 viewsnierika

Brad Bobbly on 10:39 - Feb 13 by waynekerr55

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/13/bob-bradley-swansea-city-premie

What a deluded c*nt

I feel that this article exists because he is adept at providing journalists plenty of material! :)
Brad Bobbly on 11:48 - Feb 13 with 3225 viewsLord_Bony

What a deluded c*nt

Just shows this megalomaniac is in it just for himslef.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Brad Bobbly on 12:04 - Feb 13 with 3189 viewssnork44

Brad Bobbly on 11:48 - Feb 13 by Lord_Bony

Funnily enough he would have been a good lower league manager, but unfortunately he was propelled into a club where he was well out of his depth! Thank goodness we now have Clement who is 200 times the manager Bradley will ever be.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Brad Bobbly on 12:49 - Feb 13 with 3107 viewsLord_Bony

Brad Bobbly on 12:04 - Feb 13 by snork44

Funnily enough he would have been a good lower league manager, but unfortunately he was propelled into a club where he was well out of his depth! Thank goodness we now have Clement who is 200 times the manager Bradley will ever be.

Maybe someone like Port Vale or Swindon would have been a good entry level for him into "English Soccer".

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Brad Bobbly on 17:53 - Feb 13 with 2853 viewsWingstandwood

Brad Bobbly on 11:48 - Feb 13 by Lord_Bony

“I think anyone who has really taken the time to get to know me, I don’t think they would be thrown off by the fact that in a short amount of time in the Premier League I wasn’t able to put my stamp on that team."

The trouble is the self-hyped-up-pr#ck stamped on SCFC. At the latter stages of his SCFC managerial stint the team looked like it had been stamped all over with lead Frankenstein boots.
God he's making out and genuinely believes he wasn't given enough time.

Argus!

Brad Bobbly on 18:31 - Feb 13 with 2787 viewsTummer_from_Texas

What a deluded c*nt

Funny they didn't bring up Swansea's complete 180 since his sacking, certainly worthy of a mention in a fairly long article.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Brad Bobbly on 20:05 - Feb 13 with 2651 viewsDracan66

Decent enough guy but who in their right mind would give him a league 1 job let alone another shot at a Premier League.
Brad Bobbly on 20:06 - Feb 13 with 2644 viewssbwng

Brad Bobbly on 00:06 - Feb 13 by spiderboy

Why the hell on earth are you guys still shooting bob down?
Do you intend to remind us continually of the bad ass era for the whole of eternity?.
Bob this,bob that,bob did this,thats what bob done,bob said this,bib didnt do that etc yawn etc yawn fykkung etc yawn yawn fukking yawn.
Bobs gone now/ ffs drag yourself into 2017...
Ps.dont be a prick all of the time,give some other fukka a chance iccasionally

His lasting legacy this season is the shocking f*cking goal difference he left us. If we go down it'll be down to those wasted months with that clueless clusterf*ck. Yadda yadda bing

Goulet

Brad Bobbly on 20:13 - Feb 13 with 2626 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brad Bobbly on 08:26 - Feb 13 by Private_Partz

Don't bring Guido in into this. His sacking was as rediculous as Bradley''s appointment. All the indicators were he was sorting out the Jenkins mess and Bob just compounded it.

One win in seven. What were these "indicators"? Guidolin's sacking was spot on, even if the way it was done was outrageously classless. The mistake was employing someone even less competent in his stead. If the board wasn't so preoccupied with selling the club in the summer I doubt Guidolin would ever have got the job permanently.

Poll: Tory leader

Brad Bobbly on 20:19 - Feb 13 with 2596 viewsswanjackal

Brad Bobbly on 20:13 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

One win in seven. What were these "indicators"? Guidolin's sacking was spot on, even if the way it was done was outrageously classless. The mistake was employing someone even less competent in his stead. If the board wasn't so preoccupied with selling the club in the summer I doubt Guidolin would ever have got the job permanently.

He's the new Marks & Spencer for fans, cannot criticize no matter how poor the football on display was towards the end (and throughout the reign in his case) Have an up arrow to counteract the no doubt down arrows you will have as a response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Brad Bobbly on 20:38 - Feb 13 with 2545 viewsDewi1jack

Brad Bobbly on 10:05 - Feb 13 by nierika

The "commercial appeal" of "Brad Bobbley" is a figment of someone's imagination.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 10:09]

His managerial appeal is the figment of someone's imagination as well.

18 goals conceded in 5 games is proof of his excellent leadership and managerial prowess

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Brad Bobbly on 20:45 - Feb 13 with 2524 viewsjack247

Brad Bobbly on 20:13 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure if you watch the games, but the indications were screamingly obvious in the home games against City and Liverpool. I guess not everyone realises it's possible to show improvement in a game you lose.

Anyway, his sacking was a good thing, because if we had hung on a few more games it may have delayed Bobs 11 game disaster to the point where he had a transfer window and we were dead and buried by the time he got booted.

Early indications are that Clement is better than both of them anyway.
Brad Bobbly on 21:14 - Feb 13 with 2441 viewsHeggs

Prior to January, we clearly had a couple of bad years for player recruitment and the squad wasn't what it should have been.

The football under Guidolin wasn't scintillating, but his record in his first half season with us was very good. As for the 7 games at the start of the season, 1 win in 7 doesn't sound great but they were a tough run of fixtures. The only particularly bad result was the loss to Hull, which was a game we dominated. We picked up a good point against Chelsea and had four 1-goal defeats in games we went into as the underdogs, but some of the performances (like the Liverpool game) were pretty good. We lacked a bit of quality, but we were organised and competitive.

I was aghast and embarrassed to see Guidolin sacked and thought Bradley looked an uninspiring appointment, but like most fans was hopeful that he could do the job (whilst acknowledging that he only got the gig because of his nationality).

Unfortunately we were an absolute shitshow under Bradley. Not only were we still short on quality but we were laughably disorganised and were on course to have the worst defensive record of any team in Premier League history. Is Bob a bad manager? I don't know, I've not seen his previous sides. Did Bob do a very bad job of managing Swansea? Absolutely.

I don't think the fans immediately took against him either. Well, maybe they did on the forum, but the forum is often very negative. The fans in the stadium were supportive until it became clear that we were getting worse with every passing game and were not going to improve.

I do not believe for a second that November and December would have gone so badly under Guidolin.

And it's not surprising that the fans are still bitter over the Bradley appointment (it is a folly that could still see us relegated) or that we are enjoying seeing a squad, that the media tried to present as beyond-saving, move up the league now that we have the right manager.

And Bradley's post-sacking interviews were a bit classless so it's hard to feel any real sympathy.
Brad Bobbly on 21:19 - Feb 13 with 2714 viewsspiderboy

Brad Bobbly on 20:45 - Feb 13 by jack247

Not sure if you watch the games, but the indications were screamingly obvious in the home games against City and Liverpool. I guess not everyone realises it's possible to show improvement in a game you lose.

Anyway, his sacking was a good thing, because if we had hung on a few more games it may have delayed Bobs 11 game disaster to the point where he had a transfer window and we were dead and buried by the time he got booted.

Early indications are that Clement is better than both of them anyway.

The yank should have been given more time,put his stamp on the club.
Brad Bobbly on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 2669 viewsWhiterockin

Brad Bobbly on 21:19 - Feb 13 by spiderboy

He would have stamped us into certain relegation.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Brad Bobbly on 00:02 - Feb 14 with 2606 viewsNirvana

Brad Bobbly on 21:19 - Feb 13 by spiderboy

Haha nice, dude is a bit delusional isn't he?

In all seriousness, I think it's about time to move on, especially if we continue playing the way we are. For all of Bradley's faults and how shady the whole situation was, we most likely wouldn't have Clement without him.

Maybe PC could and would have been appointed instead of BB but we probably wouldn't have gotten as much investment during the window. BB was inept but the squad also needed a minor overhaul and his tenure made that obvious. If we weren't in a mess, we wouldn't have gotten 4 new good players, Taylor out, AND held onto our stars. Something would've changed but it probably wouldn't have improved the squad. I feel as though the window we did have significantly improved the squad.

So, when you look at it one way we could almost be thankful that Bradley was such a terrible manager. I also think that the players never took him seriously and were never going to. For all of Clement's acclaim as a coach and the improvememt in our shape, the players have looked far more motivated to play than under Bradley. I'm not saying they weren't trying but there is a marked difference than under BB.

Simply put, we finally have a coach of real quality on the upswing of his career and that should be the focus. Bar a disaster, we might actually drift into comfortably midtable by the end of season and, if so, retaining PC (and Siggy) becomes top priority. Dwelling on our possibly worst manager ever during this time is a fool's errand. Appreciate the here and now.
Brad Bobbly on 11:32 - Feb 14 with 2518 viewsperplex

We are now reaping the rewards of Bob`s fruits, it was just a matter of time, if you do not believe me just ask Bob.
Brad Bobbly on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 2482 viewssiralan

I think Nirvana hits the nail on the head when saying "the players never took him seriously" let's be honest we could all see he was out of his depth it would have been even more apparent for the players to see it.

I feel sorry for Alan Curtis who must have been thinking how the feck is this guy in charge but at the same time had to go with the flow.
Brad Bobbly on 12:12 - Feb 14 with 2459 viewsHeadmaster

Clement has won more games this season than Guidolin and Bradley combined. Just highlights the stupidity of the board to hire Bradley when Clement was available. If we finish the season well, do not let them off the hook. They need to be held accountable for their incompetence.
Brad Bobbly on 12:16 - Feb 14 with 2454 viewsjack247

Brad Bobbly on 12:12 - Feb 14 by Headmaster

Clement has won more games this season than Guidolin and Bradley combined. Just highlights the stupidity of the board to hire Bradley when Clement was available. If we finish the season well, do not let them off the hook. They need to be held accountable for their incompetence.

If we do finish the season strongly, my worry is they will fall into the same trap we did this summer, by thinking the squad only needs minor tinkering.

They have had a massive fright this season, I'm hoping they don't think they can get away with an ageing squad again.
Brad Bobbly on 12:23 - Feb 14 with 2445 viewsDracan66

Perhaps on the plus side the appointment of Brad bobbly has given this club the almighty kick up the arse that it needed to stop living in the land mediocrity whilst holding our heads just above the water and to formulate a plan using the right manager with players that are prepared to listen and work towards success.
Brad Bobbly on 12:32 - Feb 14 with 2425 viewsHeadmaster

Brad Bobbly on 12:16 - Feb 14 by jack247

If we do finish the season strongly, my worry is they will fall into the same trap we did this summer, by thinking the squad only needs minor tinkering.

They have had a massive fright this season, I'm hoping they don't think they can get away with an ageing squad again.

100% agree. I can see it playing out exactly like last summer unfortunately. Whatever happened to that "summer review" Huw promised last year? Perhaps that's a good starting question for the fan's forum.
Brad Bobbly on 12:43 - Feb 14 with 2408 viewsWarwickHunt

Brad Bobbly on 12:32 - Feb 14 by Headmaster

100% agree. I can see it playing out exactly like last summer unfortunately. Whatever happened to that "summer review" Huw promised last year? Perhaps that's a good starting question for the fan's forum.

Q What happened to the summer review?
A It was fûcking brilliant. I trousered SEVEN bastàrd million!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024