Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? 17:13 - Feb 25 with 11187 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Every season we go through this shit. We get clear pens that don't get called and/or the other team gets pens that they clearly didn't deserve. In all 6 of the seasons we've been in in the Premier League now there hasn't been a single one where I didn't lose count of all the bad penalty decisions against us. Especially when it comes to being awarded penalties.

Ridiculous how in the beginning of our PL days idiots kept saying that it was "going to all even out." That's sure happened hasn't it??

I just saw the replay and it clearly hit Azpilicueta's arm, which was completely in an unnatural position. Incredible that dickhead Swarbrick didn't call it.

And did any else catch that giant grin of his after the 2nd goal? Have a look:

What was that all about? He was walking around smiling like the girl who he'd been after since the primary school days finally accepted his advances or something.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 12:38]

Come on you Swans.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:27 - Feb 25 with 2548 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:04 - Feb 25 by union_jack

Don't really disagree with you. It's just that refs' decisions in general are swayed by big clubs. That incident the other way would probably (we'll never know) ended up as a penalty.

What Trampie keeps harping on about is the 'is it cos we're Welsh' syndrome. It's not, nothing to do with it and never will be. Of course, he'll never accept that.

And the anti Cardiff (and English) songs are an embarrassment.

If English teams playing Welsh teams suffered bad decisions by Welsh only match officials then in lots of cases they would have something to say about it.
Its unfair on the officials to be put in situations where they might make genuine wrong decisions in favour of teams from their own country.
I would happily except English only officials in the Premier League officiating Welsh teams if football had video refs as it is I accept English refs officiating Welsh teams without been happy about it.

I give you the Sri Lanka v England cricket test series before 'neutral umpires', England went so bananas that they thought they had bad decisions in the 1st test, that the umpires seemed to give England every single decision for the next 2 tests.
Sri Lanka would have won that series but England won due to whinging, England's press core in cricket is huge and influential.

As regards Glyns point, I've watched football for decades, i'm used to the small teams having less wrong decisions in their favour than the big teams, Glyn if you are listening, there has been some research done that suggests the big teams get the lions share of wrong decisions in their favour, I accept it as the way it is, technology would minimise it, but it is what it is and I accept it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:42 - Feb 25 with 2512 viewsLoyal

Chelsea have scored some seriously poor goals against us from deflections to errors.
We just don't think we are their equal on any given day.
Mindset.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:46 - Feb 25 with 2493 viewslonglostjack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:42 - Feb 25 by Loyal

Chelsea have scored some seriously poor goals against us from deflections to errors.
Mindset.

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:48 - Feb 25 with 2483 viewsraynor94

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:42 - Feb 25 by Loyal

Mindset.

Nah, just simply a much better squad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:53 - Feb 25 with 2457 viewsjacabertawe

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:32 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

I don't know what tramps posted but I have an idea it mentions Wales

Hence my point he really is a prime example of why so mNy English people see us as backward village people fully forty years behind and wallowing in a wealth of nostalgic hiraeth

Poorest part of UK with good reason

I am not supporting Trampie's more outrageous comments, but your comments are just as outrageous and say more about you than any English person.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 23:02 - Feb 25 with 2430 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:53 - Feb 25 by jacabertawe

I am not supporting Trampie's more outrageous comments, but your comments are just as outrageous and say more about you than any English person.

Perch thinks its ok to praise England and criticise Wales, Swansea, Welsh people and Swansea people, if somebody praises Wales and God forbid in his eyes criticises England for whatever reason then he calls them everything and tries to label them, its quite sad but that is what he does.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 23:36 - Feb 25 with 2364 viewsLoyal

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:48 - Feb 25 by raynor94

Nah, just simply a much better squad

Well yes, of course.
But they have a run of luck we seldom if ever have been fortunate to have.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 00:10 - Feb 26 with 2325 viewsdameedna

The fairy tale was not to be.
Login to get fewer ads

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 00:22 - Feb 26 with 2309 viewsJJJack

That was not as blatant as Rangel's handball at Selhurst. We got away with that and a clear foul/pen by Fabianski and went on to win a crucial match which has set us on our recent good run. That decision and match today wasn't crucial. Live with it folks
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 00:56 - Feb 26 with 2280 viewsswan65split

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 00:22 - Feb 26 by JJJack

That was not as blatant as Rangel's handball at Selhurst. We got away with that and a clear foul/pen by Fabianski and went on to win a crucial match which has set us on our recent good run. That decision and match today wasn't crucial. Live with it folks

I hear what your saying , but..........weigh up what has gone against us in "several" seasons,
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 07:07 - Feb 26 with 2195 viewsSwansNZ

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 by Magic_Michu

That's not a pen in my eyes... ive seen them given but would be gutted if that was given against us.

Should have gone to specsavers.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 08:03 - Feb 26 with 2140 viewspencoedjack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:48 - Feb 25 by Bournedore

Anyone who sees that replay and doesn't think it's a pen doesn't have a scooby. About as nailed on a handball as you can get...

Jenas ( who I quite like as a pundit) thought it wasn't ... what a cock

100% a pen

I remember the one Taylor conceded against the scousers when his arm was by his side where there was not even no movement towards the ball

Big clubs get them
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 08:33 - Feb 26 with 2113 viewsLeonWasGod

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 08:03 - Feb 26 by pencoedjack

100% a pen

I remember the one Taylor conceded against the scousers when his arm was by his side where there was not even no movement towards the ball

Big clubs get them

It just shows how ambiguous the rule is. His arm was already out and he was very close to Siggy, so I can see how the laws of the game allow the ref to not give it. Frustrating and a sh*t rule, but I don't think is proves Swabrick's a raving Brit nationalist!
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 08:46 - Feb 26 with 2091 viewsWarwickHunt

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 08:03 - Feb 26 by pencoedjack

100% a pen

Big clubs get them

Jenas was spot on - we'd have been livid if that had been given against us; the fact that it probably would have at Stamford Bridge is another matter...
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 14:15 - Feb 26 with 1959 viewsGlyn1

How about the free kick from which we scored then? From today's Telegraph: "To say Swansea could consider themselves lucky was an understatement. They were lucky to get the free-kick for a N’Golo Kante tackle that Neil Swarbrick said was a foul."

There were a couple of other teams that were denied clear penalties as well yesterday (Crystal Palace and West Ham) so it's not just us.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 14:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 14:16 - Feb 26 with 1777 viewsgiantstoneater

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 by Magic_Michu

That's not a pen in my eyes... ive seen them given but would be gutted if that was given against us.

We`ve all seen them given, given to the big clubs!
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:37 - Mar 4 with 1689 viewsMyFinalHeaven

See what I was saying?

It always has to happen to us.

Like I iterated before--it's gotten well beyond ridiculous. Today's decision was an absolute joke. Amazing how for the past 3 seasons Anthony Taylor has committed calamity after calamity but still gets to referee in the Premier League. Sometimes I think he's just taking the piss.

Come on you Swans.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:52 - Mar 4 with 1591 viewsswan65split

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:37 - Mar 4 by MyFinalHeaven

See what I was saying?

It always has to happen to us.

Like I iterated before--it's gotten well beyond ridiculous. Today's decision was an absolute joke. Amazing how for the past 3 seasons Anthony Taylor has committed calamity after calamity but still gets to referee in the Premier League. Sometimes I think he's just taking the piss.

its in the handshake .
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 14:10 - Apr 30 with 1437 viewsMyFinalHeaven

And it happened. Again.

At this point it's gotten to be beyond a joke. Honestly, by now I don't even get that mad at it anymore. I'm just numb to it.

Incredible.

Come on you Swans.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:06 - Apr 30 with 1328 viewstomdickharry

And tomorrow morning on Ref watch on SSN at around 10.50 am you'll have the ex ref in charge of refereeing (can't remember his name at moment) laughing the errors off as is they were meaningless.
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:25 - Apr 30 with 1313 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 14:10 - Apr 30 by MyFinalHeaven

And it happened. Again.

At this point it's gotten to be beyond a joke. Honestly, by now I don't even get that mad at it anymore. I'm just numb to it.

Incredible.

That's what happens you eventually get used to it, that is why when a big team suffers a bad decision in a big game that might cost them a match you never hear the end of it and that is because they are not so used to it and cant accept it, as they are used to getting most of the wrong decisions in their favour.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:47 - Apr 30 with 1281 viewsSTID2017

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:25 - Apr 30 by trampie

That's what happens you eventually get used to it, that is why when a big team suffers a bad decision in a big game that might cost them a match you never hear the end of it and that is because they are not so used to it and cant accept it, as they are used to getting most of the wrong decisions in their favour.

I agree with this. Happened in Boro v City game.
However to reiterate, the bias was shown to top side, not English side (as obviously both English)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:51 - Apr 30 with 1266 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:47 - Apr 30 by STID2017

I agree with this. Happened in Boro v City game.
However to reiterate, the bias was shown to top side, not English side (as obviously both English)

That's your opinion.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:56 - Apr 30 with 1255 viewsSTID2017

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:51 - Apr 30 by trampie

That's your opinion.

You're like dog with a bone.
How can a referee be biased against one team on the basis of race in a game with two English sides ?
Is he biased against the north East perhaps ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 16:03 - Apr 30 with 1228 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 15:56 - Apr 30 by STID2017

You're like dog with a bone.
How can a referee be biased against one team on the basis of race in a game with two English sides ?
Is he biased against the north East perhaps ?

What happens between two English teams with English only officials is a different kettle of fish to what happens between English sides and Welsh sides with English only officials.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024