Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent Aboubakar 14:16 - Jul 9 with 22735 viewsKingsJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/porto-striker-vincent-
Vincent Aboubakar on 17:27 - Jul 9 with 3506 viewsE20Jack

Looks like a younger version of Adebayor in style.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Vincent Aboubakar on 17:27 - Jul 9 with 3506 viewsJackFish

Good player, would be happy with signing him, but I imagine if we do Llorente is definitely going to be leaving.
Vincent Aboubakar on 17:34 - Jul 9 with 3471 viewsFireboy2

Vincent Aboubakar on 17:18 - Jul 9 by lifelong

I'm more in the get £50m for Llorente and Siggy, spend £20m on replacements, £30m goes into Americans back pocket camp.

This is what will probably happen
Vincent Aboubakar on 17:36 - Jul 9 with 3456 viewsmonmouth

Vincent Aboubakar on 17:18 - Jul 9 by lifelong

I'm more in the get £50m for Llorente and Siggy, spend £20m on replacements, £30m goes into Americans back pocket camp.

They're whole financial model will be on building the value of the club, but yes they might do that. That's what happens when pretend fans sell up to venture capitalists. Let's see what they do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vincent Aboubakar on 17:51 - Jul 9 with 3379 viewsItchySphincter

Vincent Aboubakar on 15:05 - Jul 9 by BytholWyn

I know it's a highlights reel, which always carry a health warning, but it's hard not to be impressed:

No headed goals there - so if we were to sign him it would mark a change of direction. If we sign him I see Llorente and Siggy both leaving.

He looks effin brilliant in those clips.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Vincent Aboubakar on 18:10 - Jul 9 with 3287 viewsbluenile

Looks like a fabulous striker to me, albeit it's Youtube clips, but he has a great record, so seems the real deal. Better still, he desperately wants to join us!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Vincent Aboubakar on 18:14 - Jul 9 with 3245 viewsKerouac

I'd forgotten about this bloke, big things were expected of him a few years ago.
A very good player and has been performing well by the looks of it.
Would be very happy with him as a Llorente replacement...
...I'm not saying he's an upgrade on Llorente, they are different types of player and it has been a pleasure to watch a top class old pro like Llorente work, but £16m for an old boy with a season or two left in him and £5-10m for a top class replacement in his prime is good business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Vincent Aboubakar on 18:41 - Jul 9 with 3115 viewsBytholWyn

His goals and assists for last season give a more rounded view of his abilities, rather than choice clips. But on that basis, he still looks very very good:

Two footed, a couple of headers, superb pace and skill, plus some tasty assists. I hope this happens.
Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Aboubakar on 18:57 - Jul 9 with 3022 viewsKGriz16

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:25 - Jul 9 by snork44

This sounds like a another Huw £5 million deal. File under Schecter , Vasquez and N'Gog .

Hasn't even kicked a ball yet.
Vincent Aboubakar on 19:24 - Jul 9 with 2932 viewsBorojack

Vincent Aboubakar on 17:51 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

He looks effin brilliant in those clips.

They have spent more than we have sold so far..
You maybe right But I would rather give them the benefit of the doubt.
Sold about 35 million quid worth of talent last summer.
Spent about 47 last summer and January plus another 11 million last week.
That makes 23 million net spend not including signing on fees.
So would rather wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Vincent Aboubakar on 19:47 - Jul 9 with 2847 viewsSwanzyjack

Vincent Aboubakar on 19:50 - Jul 9 with 2828 viewsSwansea93

Hope this deal goes through.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Vincent Aboubakar on 19:56 - Jul 9 with 2799 viewsNirvana

I don't watch Turkish football (only so much time in a day) so not sure what this guy looks like in games, but that highlight video is very impressive. This guy has skills and a wide range of talents, he's young, and is a fully seasoned international.

The downside for me is that he wouldn't be coming here to play backup, and we already have Abraham for that role anyway. Meaning Llorente is off if we sign this guy. And judging from the highlights his style is similar to Abraham's, meaning yet again we'd be one-dimensional in attack. Then there's this:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/06/twitter-reaction-to-vincent-aboubakars-conf

As good as he looks from the video, the last thing we need is another wasteful striker. And I'd still prefer to keep the quality we already have and put complementary pieces around them, anyway. It would make more sense, business-wise and on the pitch, and I hope The Americans understand this.
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:00 - Jul 9 with 2767 viewspencoedjack

Newcastle fans will be inconsolable if another player turns them down to join us
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:02 - Jul 9 with 2751 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:20 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Our new super scout hasn't logged on yet, I've no doubt he will be able to furnish us with a full report.....

Hi Neathie,

Our resident idiot (you) stays logged in talking sshitt pretty much all day, everyday. Then cries foul "before you get all beastly on me" anytime it's thrown his way.

Unlike you, this forum isn't my life. I have actual sshitt to do. I've "no doubt" you haven't accomplished very much in the real world. Maybe sometime you can "furnish us with a full report" to prove otherwise?

Anytime, Neathie.
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:05 - Jul 9 with 2716 viewsItchySphincter

Vincent Aboubakar on 19:24 - Jul 9 by Borojack

They have spent more than we have sold so far..
You maybe right But I would rather give them the benefit of the doubt.
Sold about 35 million quid worth of talent last summer.
Spent about 47 last summer and January plus another 11 million last week.
That makes 23 million net spend not including signing on fees.
So would rather wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

I think maybe you meant to quote someone else?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:06 - Jul 9 with 2714 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:20 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Our new super scout hasn't logged on yet, I've no doubt he will be able to furnish us with a full report.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:06 - Jul 9 with 2708 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:25 - Jul 9 by monmouth

In all the pussy brained hysteria about Sigurdsson and Llorente, the fact that Clement might just want something different and might be more than happy for those two to fund it seems to have been totally overlooked.

My view is to just let him and the club get on with it and support what's there in August. Judge it when we've played 20 games. The decision on Williams turned out ok and would people want him back now? The decision on Ayew was a steal....for us.

Err totally overlooked??? Excuse me??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:07 - Jul 9 with 2708 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 18:14 - Jul 9 by Kerouac

I'd forgotten about this bloke, big things were expected of him a few years ago.
A very good player and has been performing well by the looks of it.
Would be very happy with him as a Llorente replacement...
...I'm not saying he's an upgrade on Llorente, they are different types of player and it has been a pleasure to watch a top class old pro like Llorente work, but £16m for an old boy with a season or two left in him and £5-10m for a top class replacement in his prime is good business.

I agree, Kerouac, for £5-10m.

Problem is this guy would cost more like £13m, if reports are to be believed. Portuguese clubs are pretty good at the transfer game, and they don't typically do hand outs.

I would not want to swap Llorente for him, essentially straight up, in a million years. Put balls in the box and Llorente will hit double-digits, no problem. His game won't be hampered by aging, either, as he doesn't have to adapt to losing a step or two. He's a proper targetman and always has been, and he knows how to finish.

We'd be taking a HUGE risk going into the season with two strikers of similar style, neither with any PL experience. Not a good idea.
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:10 - Jul 9 with 2689 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:06 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

You're "excused".

Off to "not hiding" you go.
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:11 - Jul 9 with 2684 viewsBorojack

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:05 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

I think maybe you meant to quote someone else?

I did yes was Å•eplying to Monmouth and Lifelong further up the page.
Perhaps they are right but would rather wait and see.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:12 - Jul 9 with 2667 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:07 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

I agree, Kerouac, for £5-10m.

Problem is this guy would cost more like £13m, if reports are to be believed. Portuguese clubs are pretty good at the transfer game, and they don't typically do hand outs.

I would not want to swap Llorente for him, essentially straight up, in a million years. Put balls in the box and Llorente will hit double-digits, no problem. His game won't be hampered by aging, either, as he doesn't have to adapt to losing a step or two. He's a proper targetman and always has been, and he knows how to finish.

We'd be taking a HUGE risk going into the season with two strikers of similar style, neither with any PL experience. Not a good idea.

Let the professionals get on with their work and pipe down you complete and utter bellend.

Fack me, this one is the beauty of all beauts!!

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:16 - Jul 9 with 2630 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:12 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

Let the professionals get on with their work and pipe down you complete and utter bellend.

Fack me, this one is the beauty of all beauts!!

"Professionals"

Is that you?

That would explain a lot about our club's failures in the transfer game.

But no, you're some Wall Street wannabe stuck inside all day twiddling his thumbs, pretending to be a bigshot on a forum.

Enjoy all the success.
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:32 - Jul 9 with 2558 viewsmonmouth

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:06 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

Aye, Should have said "by many"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:36 - Jul 9 with 2514 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:16 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

"Professionals"

Is that you?

That would explain a lot about our club's failures in the transfer game.

But no, you're some Wall Street wannabe stuck inside all day twiddling his thumbs, pretending to be a bigshot on a forum.

Enjoy all the success.

And you're none of the above, and never will be.

A little girl in a mans world. All fur coat and no knickers.

Ffffuuucccking melt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024