Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent Aboubakar 14:16 - Jul 9 with 22734 viewsKingsJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/porto-striker-vincent-
Vincent Aboubakar on 23:42 - Jul 10 with 3559 viewsFerrieBodde

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:23 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

I agree with what you say here but fack me mate, you've got some front after your massive attack on Tom Carroll before he signed for us.

I'm not surprised it's taken you nearly 6 months to re-appear on here.

6 months? I've never left you fvcking dimwit. Just have a look at my post history.

Jesus Christ you're thick.
Vincent Aboubakar on 23:50 - Jul 10 with 3525 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:42 - Jul 10 by FerrieBodde

6 months? I've never left you fvcking dimwit. Just have a look at my post history.

You know, it's best just to ignore that young Resurrection lad. Let him be and let him continue spending all his hours in front of a computer picking fights with people and trying to convince supporters that Sigurdsson is bad for our club. There is just no sense replying to such a bellend.

His obsession with Gylfi Sigurdsson is seriously creepy. I've never seen a man so infatuated and consumed by another man who wasn't gay. Perhaps maybe he is though. Nevertheless, the lad seriously needs to seek some professional help.

Come on you Swans.

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:50 - Jul 10 with 3515 viewsNirvana

He's an idiotic scummer, Ferrie.

And this forum is all he's got, bless his fragile heart.

He's clearly getting rattled, though, so it's pretty good entertainment.
Vincent Aboubakar on 23:55 - Jul 10 with 3495 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:50 - Jul 10 by MyFinalHeaven

You know, it's best just to ignore that young Resurrection lad. Let him be and let him continue spending all his hours in front of a computer picking fights with people and trying to convince supporters that Sigurdsson is bad for our club. There is just no sense replying to such a bellend.

His obsession with Gylfi Sigurdsson is seriously creepy. I've never seen a man so infatuated and consumed by another man who wasn't gay. Perhaps maybe he is though. Nevertheless, the lad seriously needs to seek some professional help.

Absolutely perfect, Final Heaven, and 100% spot on.

I'll admit it, though, sometimes it's fun to get little Chrissy Wissy angry.

You can practically feel the poor scummer hyperventilating through the screen.
Vincent Aboubakar on 23:56 - Jul 10 with 3474 viewsTheResurrection

Oh right, it's me that's the thick one.... I see.....

Care to pop up your genius whitterings from the Carroll thread?

Go on, "dimwit" find the bollocks....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:59 - Jul 10 with 3456 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:50 - Jul 10 by MyFinalHeaven

Are you a homo-sexual counsellor, or is that what you aspire to be in your final heaven?

Fack me, now that's a creepy username.

You disgust me.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Vincent Aboubakar on 00:00 - Jul 11 with 3446 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:50 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

He's an idiotic scummer, Ferrie.

And this forum is all he's got, bless his fragile heart.

He's clearly getting rattled, though, so it's pretty good entertainment.

Have you ever been to Ninian Park?

Shall i google it for you, before you do?

Let me know a story from that shit hole? I'd be more than interested.

Vincent Aboubakar on 00:02 - Jul 11 with 3441 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:59 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

Are you a homo-sexual counsellor, or is that what you aspire to be in your final heaven?

You disgust me.

Are you looking for one or something???

If not, you're just lame.

Poor scummer.
Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Aboubakar on 00:09 - Jul 11 with 3398 viewsRancid

Vincent Aboubakar on 12:16 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

Chelsea thought they were buying guaranteed quality in Torres and look how that turned out

Any transfer is a gamble. We're simply not in a position to spend £20-30 million on a player and hope for the best.

Well we have done in the past.Ok, it was not quite 20m back then but it would be 20m now for the purchases of Bony and Baston.We might well do it again before long.
Vincent Aboubakar on 00:15 - Jul 11 with 3372 viewsFerrieBodde

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:59 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

You disgust me.

No. Just like the rest of us, he's rightfully wondering how and why someone can be so obsessed with another man. Your hatred of Siggy literally consumes your life.

And he's right. You do need to seek professional help. Never before have I encountered anyone like you, so sensitive and infuriated by differing opinions and always breaking down and getting all irate and emotional against strangers on the internet. Here, I'll give you some assistance. Granted you actually live here and not in some faraway dump like Luton or Scunthorpe, here's a list of all the psychiatrists here in Swansea:

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/863/page/39553

The number to Mental Health Services Swansea is +44 1792 652101. Good luck mate. We're rooting for ya.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 0:16]
Vincent Aboubakar on 00:21 - Jul 11 with 3357 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 00:15 - Jul 11 by FerrieBodde

No. Just like the rest of us, he's rightfully wondering how and why someone can be so obsessed with another man. Your hatred of Siggy literally consumes your life.

And he's right. You do need to seek professional help. Never before have I encountered anyone like you, so sensitive and infuriated by differing opinions and always breaking down and getting all irate and emotional against strangers on the internet. Here, I'll give you some assistance. Granted you actually live here and not in some faraway dump like Luton or Scunthorpe, here's a list of all the psychiatrists here in Swansea:

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/863/page/39553

The number to Mental Health Services Swansea is +44 1792 652101. Good luck mate. We're rooting for ya.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 0:16]

Haha, he owes you big time Ferrie.

Thank you for the good work, and I hope he'll reach out. I'm rooting for them more than anything, though.

Good luck guys!!
Vincent Aboubakar on 03:37 - Jul 11 with 3240 viewsdameedna

You are not wrong. He will be looking at a long maybe 4 year contract. He knows the Ayews well. Could also be looking at West Ham. He gives us a long term solution to a long term problem area. Hopefully that will sell our offer to him if we make one.

I asked for a long time for Jordan to sign. This would be an equally excellent move though he will have other suitors.
Vincent Aboubakar on 12:24 - Jul 11 with 2821 views34dfgdf54

Today saying he's happy in Portugal... Quick change of heart.
Vincent Aboubakar on 13:04 - Jul 11 with 2605 viewsLandore_Jack

“I am very happy to be back in this team and I am very happy for the way they welcomed me, which was very warm. I am very happy to be training again with my teammates,” he said.

“The most important thing is the team, the collective. We are going to try to win titles for everyone to be happy at the end of the season.”

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/porto/noticias/interior/aboubakar-muda-de-id

#backtojack

Vincent Aboubakar on 13:11 - Jul 11 with 2574 viewsGriffting

Swear frank was back with us last pre season vowing to fight for his place??
Went not long after. Not sure it means anything.
Vincent Aboubakar on 13:48 - Jul 11 with 2449 viewsairedale

Vincent Aboubakar on 13:04 - Jul 11 by Landore_Jack

“I am very happy to be back in this team and I am very happy for the way they welcomed me, which was very warm. I am very happy to be training again with my teammates,” he said.

“The most important thing is the team, the collective. We are going to try to win titles for everyone to be happy at the end of the season.”

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/porto/noticias/interior/aboubakar-muda-de-id

I think that this article and the general situation is a load of old donkey, but I can't work out why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024