Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Rue 21:44 - Aug 2 with 11331 viewsItchySphincter

He's off again, £45 plus a player on loan. The sheeple are lapping it up. Is one of you this attention seeking bellend?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chris Rue on 11:12 - Aug 3 with 1910 viewsJacket

Chris Rue on 11:07 - Aug 3 by Meraki

Thats Abraham you bell, he plays for us!!

Noooooo, does he?
Chris Rue on 11:28 - Aug 3 with 1859 viewsFlashberryjack

Chris Rue on 11:11 - Aug 3 by jack247

Someone missed the sarcasm...

By a mile

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chris Rue on 11:33 - Aug 3 with 1841 viewsTheFranchise

Chris Rue on 09:54 - Aug 3 by Meraki

My personal fav...

there is no way that guy has lost his virginity
Chris Rue on 11:39 - Aug 3 with 1821 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Rue on 09:47 - Aug 3 by Darran

It doesn't compare to here.

Grown men tweeting the club photos of themselves wearing the new shirt.

Fuçking hell mun.

I had a look at Twitter this morning to see if there was any update on Siggy. The number of Swans fans having quite serious arguments with Everton supporters that the Swans are as big a club as Everton is unbelievable.
Chris Rue on 11:41 - Aug 3 with 1816 viewsTheFranchise

Chris Rue on 11:39 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

I had a look at Twitter this morning to see if there was any update on Siggy. The number of Swans fans having quite serious arguments with Everton supporters that the Swans are as big a club as Everton is unbelievable.

and that's why I only follow the most sensible of twitter people.
Chris Rue on 12:12 - Aug 3 with 1788 viewsHighjack

Chris Rue on 21:47 - Aug 2 by Landore_Jack

Who is Chris Rue?

He's the chap at 52 seconds

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chris Rue on 15:21 - Aug 3 with 1691 viewsHighjack

He's lost his cat now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chris Rue on 15:28 - Aug 3 with 1670 viewsMo_Wives

Chris Rue on 11:07 - Aug 3 by Meraki

Thats Abraham you bell, he plays for us!!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Rue on 15:35 - Aug 3 with 1645 viewsshandyjack

Chris Rue on 11:41 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

and that's why I only follow the most sensible of twitter people.

then you must follow me

Poll: Expectation for the season

Chris Rue on 18:03 - Aug 3 with 1517 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Chris Rue on 11:39 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Haven't seen that. Everton supporters are the only ones going on and on about size that I've seen. Swansea supporters replies have been along the lines of "so what, you're still usually a mid-table club in the standings, same the Swans."

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chris Rue on 18:28 - Aug 3 with 1475 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Rue on 18:03 - Aug 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Haven't seen that. Everton supporters are the only ones going on and on about size that I've seen. Swansea supporters replies have been along the lines of "so what, you're still usually a mid-table club in the standings, same the Swans."

Anyone who thinks Everton are 'usually a mid table club, same as the Swans' has been following football for the 6 years we've been in the premier league at most.

It is a stupid statement.

They have been in the top division every season since 1954 - and have had 114 seasons in the top division (I looked it up).
Chris Rue on 18:38 - Aug 3 with 1434 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Chris Rue on 18:28 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Anyone who thinks Everton are 'usually a mid table club, same as the Swans' has been following football for the 6 years we've been in the premier league at most.

It is a stupid statement.

They have been in the top division every season since 1954 - and have had 114 seasons in the top division (I looked it up).

Has nothing to do with how long anyone has been following football, and everything to do with what is relevant to the conversation.

Call it stupid and bore me with your typical condescension all you want, but saying that Swans fans are claiming that Swansea is as big as Everton is a straw man argument. Literally nobody is saying that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chris Rue on 18:43 - Aug 3 with 1409 viewsJackbustard

But in recent history thats exactly what Everton are, last thing they won was in the 90s and havent won the league for over 30 years.

Not claiming we are anywhere near as big as Everton but they are a mid table side who have the odd good year, they even flirted with relegation more than once since the Premier League was started.In fact ourselves and Wigan have had more success than Everton in recent years.

Can see the point Swans fans are making on there to be honest, Everton fans going on as if they are Real Madrid and have a god given right to take one of our players. When in truth they are nothing but an average Premier League side regardless how long they have been at the top table forl
Chris Rue on 18:45 - Aug 3 with 1401 viewsJackbustard

Chris Rue on 18:38 - Aug 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Has nothing to do with how long anyone has been following football, and everything to do with what is relevant to the conversation.

Call it stupid and bore me with your typical condescension all you want, but saying that Swans fans are claiming that Swansea is as big as Everton is a straw man argument. Literally nobody is saying that.

Nailed it
Chris Rue on 18:47 - Aug 3 with 1388 viewsTheFranchise

Chris Rue on 15:35 - Aug 3 by shandyjack

then you must follow me

I don't think so, do I?
Chris Rue on 18:52 - Aug 3 with 1371 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Rue on 18:38 - Aug 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Um, yes, they are. As I said, I read a conversation just this morning where some Swans fans were saying that it was a move sideways due to us having won a trophy more recently or some such nonsense.

I can only imagine from your protestations that you are involved in a similar discussion with Everton fans on twitter although you weren't one of the people on the thread I read.

I shall have to look the next time I fancy a laugh.
Chris Rue on 18:54 - Aug 3 with 1363 viewsNeath_Jack

Chris Rue on 18:52 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Um, yes, they are. As I said, I read a conversation just this morning where some Swans fans were saying that it was a move sideways due to us having won a trophy more recently or some such nonsense.

I can only imagine from your protestations that you are involved in a similar discussion with Everton fans on twitter although you weren't one of the people on the thread I read.

There's been plenty on here who have suggested very similar to what you've just typed as well.

Football fans are the most bonkers, especially of the grown up men variety.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chris Rue on 18:57 - Aug 3 with 1342 viewsJackbustard

Chris Rue on 18:52 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Ive read the same comments and they have every right to question his move. As stated above Everton were once a giant of English football but have done nothing of note bar one season of Champions League qualification in the past 20 years.

Not one single person I have read on Everton boards or Twitter has claimed we are bigger than them, it simply wasnt said. However there are some that are questioning his reasoning for going, it will take a lot more than the 100 miliion theyve thrown at their squad to make the top 4. Their best hope is to win a cup and I dont even fancy their chances of that.

So yeah why not question why he wants to move to a club who have actually won less than the Swans in recent years.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 19:00]
Chris Rue on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 1313 viewslonglostjack

It's an interesting question- are Everton a bigger club? On most counts yes. Are Sheffield Wednesday a bigger club- again I'd probably say yes based on tradition. Portsmouth ? Is it all about tradition? I'm not in a position to answer the question because I've been in a beer garden all afternoon and I'll make that my last post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chris Rue on 19:16 - Aug 3 with 1282 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Rue on 18:54 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

There's been plenty on here who have suggested very similar to what you've just typed as well.

Football fans are the most bonkers, especially of the grown up men variety.

I've been away for a bit so haven't seen it on here. I'd imagined it was confined to twitter.

Absolutely crazy statement, fair play.
Chris Rue on 19:21 - Aug 3 with 1264 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Rue on 18:57 - Aug 3 by Jackbustard

Ive read the same comments and they have every right to question his move. As stated above Everton were once a giant of English football but have done nothing of note bar one season of Champions League qualification in the past 20 years.

Not one single person I have read on Everton boards or Twitter has claimed we are bigger than them, it simply wasnt said. However there are some that are questioning his reasoning for going, it will take a lot more than the 100 miliion theyve thrown at their squad to make the top 4. Their best hope is to win a cup and I dont even fancy their chances of that.

So yeah why not question why he wants to move to a club who have actually won less than the Swans in recent years.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 19:00]

Chris Rue on 19:25 - Aug 3 with 1247 viewslonglostjack

But we are definitely bigger than Preston North End now.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chris Rue on 19:25 - Aug 3 with 1245 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Rue on 19:02 - Aug 3 by longlostjack

It's an interesting question- are Everton a bigger club? On most counts yes. Are Sheffield Wednesday a bigger club- again I'd probably say yes based on tradition. Portsmouth ? Is it all about tradition? I'm not in a position to answer the question because I've been in a beer garden all afternoon and I'll make that my last post.

On most counts?

Really.

It's a mix of historical and current.

But we'd need to stay in the premier league for another 57 years without relegation to match where they are at the moment!
Chris Rue on 19:27 - Aug 3 with 1236 viewsJackbustard

Chris Rue on 19:21 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Why don't you put together a decent responsor instead of your childish little emoji. What part of that is wrong then?
Chris Rue on 19:30 - Aug 3 with 1225 viewsJackbustard

Chris Rue on 19:25 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

On most counts?

Really.

It's a mix of historical and current.

But we'd need to stay in the premier league for another 57 years without relegation to match where they are at the moment!

What a load of rubbish. Your cinfusing successful and big. Are Leicester more successful that Everton in recent times. Of course they are.

Are they bigger than Everton, no.

Stop changing the meaning of what your asking just to suit your argument.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024