Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread 12:43 - Aug 9 with 14072 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 4205 viewsjack2jack

Ricketts 2-2
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 4195 viewsepaul

Robbo having a stormer sign him back up!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 9 with 4192 viewscaerleon_jack

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:37 - Aug 9 by Swan91

I'm more interested in Dwight Yorke... looks like he can still do a job haha

Yorke just oozes class, you can tell he's on a different level to everyone else.

Fair do's to Robbo he's looking and playing like he did back in the League One days.

Eagles has always been a self-indulgent player, doesn't surprise me he's running around like there's something at stake.

Insert something witty here

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 9 with 4185 viewsLoyal

Is Leon Knight playing ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 9 with 4128 viewsGoth_Jack

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 9 by Kinsey

Paid £7 for a month just to see this.

£7 a month for me too! 😂

Ride it like you stole it!

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 9 with 4093 viewscaerleon_jack

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Is Leon Knight playing ?

We couldn't afford the security needed

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 9 with 4086 viewsLoyal

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 9 by caerleon_jack

We couldn't afford the security needed

I will admit the rest of the players inc Robinson would need protecting ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 9 with 4086 viewsKinsey

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 9 by Goth_Jack

£7 a month for me too! 😂

Make sure you cancel though lol.

I subscribed and cancelled on the same call.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 9 with 4056 views34dfgdf54

Enjoying this. Yorke looking class.

Gutted Bodde couldn't play any longer. Can't wait for Freestone to come on now.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:03 - Aug 9 with 4008 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:37 - Aug 9 by Swan91

Surprised how fit James Thomas is. Surprised how good Andy Robinson still is. Mom so Far? KOL and Blackmore sticking to it manfully despite carrying masses of weight between them. John Williams can still shift a bit.
The Cardiff media could take a lesson from MUTV as well. Very decent and equal coverage imho.
All a bit of fun but enjoyable all the same.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 9 with 3960 viewscaerleon_jack

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

Enjoying this. Yorke looking class.

Gutted Bodde couldn't play any longer. Can't wait for Freestone to come on now.

Unfortunately it very much seemed that Bodde wanted to be out in the pitch but didn't really want to 'play'. Still, in cracking shape for a guy with no knees

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 9 with 3936 viewsmax936

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 9 by epaul

Robbo having a stormer sign him back up!!!!

Spot on who needs Siggy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 9 with 3885 viewscaerleon_jack

Still can't get over what's happened to Gower, he was so skinny as a player. He looks like he's wearing a fat suit.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 9 with 3738 viewsKennedy

http://cricfree.sc/mutv-live-stream

Ignore the ads just enlarge the screen and they will go

Just call me JFK

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 9 with 3695 viewsairedale

Roger Freestone, could still do a job.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 9 with 3639 viewsKinsey

I'd take Dwight Yorke over Ki right now!
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 9 with 3637 viewslonglostjack

I wonder if DYSS is at the game ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 9 with 3625 viewsTheFranchise

Great to see Alex Lang on the pitch, my lad played with and against him right up until a few seasons ago.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:46 - Aug 9 with 3604 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:25 - Aug 9 by epaul

James Thomasesq that whatvavcracker!!!

"whatvavcracker"?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 9 with 3597 viewsOldjack

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 9 by Kennedy

http://cricfree.sc/mutv-live-stream

Ignore the ads just enlarge the screen and they will go

download ABP cuts all the adverts

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 20:51 - Aug 9 with 3545 viewsmax936

Who 23 for us is it James Thomas? Its Upperton must be one of Tatey's mates.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 21:06]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 21:13 - Aug 9 with 3291 viewsItchySphincter

Trundle up to his old tricks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 21:15 - Aug 9 with 3280 viewsBenJ94

I'd take Quinton fortune 😳
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 3021 views34dfgdf54

Quality evening.

I can now say I've watched King Curt live

Awesome seeing the old guard back, big Rog still got it aswell.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:01 - Aug 9 with 2858 viewsAguycalledJack

Quality night. Great to see some past greats play again.

Biggest cheer of the night reserved for Alan Curtis.

Did they announce the attendance?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024