Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 10:43 - Jan 9 with 9234 viewsTheUnion

After seeing the mixed response to our plans we have decided to do nothing at this game. If any of you have ideas I have seen some good ones on here then please don’t just spout about it get in contact and let’s implement them together. We will be back at the Liverpool game with plans well and truly underway. Anyway good luck to whatever you decide to do.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 10:44]
Wolves on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 7056 viewsQJumpingJack

I would suggest The Union needs to publish a clear strategy on what they are hoping to achieve for the fans of the club.

With Support The Team, Not The Regime - boycotting a Cup Replay with an expected low attendance is not the correct approach.
Wolves on 10:48 - Jan 9 with 7037 viewsTheUnion

Wolves on 10:46 - Jan 9 by QJumpingJack

I would suggest The Union needs to publish a clear strategy on what they are hoping to achieve for the fans of the club.

With Support The Team, Not The Regime - boycotting a Cup Replay with an expected low attendance is not the correct approach.

We saw it as the only opportunity to hit them with the most important thing to the owners MONEY
Wolves on 11:05 - Jan 9 with 6971 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Wolves on 11:20 - Jan 9 with 6909 viewswestside

What about a protest over new booking fees
Wolves on 11:23 - Jan 9 with 6892 viewsOldjack

Wolves on 11:20 - Jan 9 by westside

mines a pound cheaper now !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wolves on 11:25 - Jan 9 with 6877 viewssainthelens

Good idea to relocate to the West stand and dish out grief to the directors box, but the moment that starts you will have stewards all over it ejecting you , plus they will have been forwarned. Not putting the idea down, but knowing Jenkins he would leave soon as it started.....the shytehouse that he is.
Wolves on 11:33 - Jan 9 with 6837 viewsPegojack

Wolves on 11:20 - Jan 9 by westside

I agree it is outrageous that there is a booking fee to be paid even if one goes to the ticket office in person to buy a ticket.

That's not a booking fee, it's a disguised extra charge, pure and simple.

So I'm not going to the Wolves game, the dirty sell outs and the Yanks can get stuffed.
Wolves on 12:02 - Jan 9 with 6691 viewsTheResurrection

Wolves on 11:33 - Jan 9 by Pegojack

I agree it is outrageous that there is a booking fee to be paid even if one goes to the ticket office in person to buy a ticket.

That's not a booking fee, it's a disguised extra charge, pure and simple.

So I'm not going to the Wolves game, the dirty sell outs and the Yanks can get stuffed.

Oh come on Mike. Booking fees are a part of buying tickets these days.

You try and book one without it.

It just doesn't exist anymore.

I urge everyone to ust get behind SCFC for the rest of the season and let's start concentrating on our football club again. Is it...

It matters not who owns us, it never really has before so why should it now. Plus, we still have our stake and that's not being part sold either.

So come on, new signings are imminent and we have a job to do.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves on 14:22 - Jan 9 with 6394 viewsPegojack

Wolves on 12:02 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

I urge everyone to ust get behind SCFC for the rest of the season and let's start concentrating on our football club again. Is it...

It matters not who owns us, it never really has before so why should it now. Plus, we still have our stake and that's not being part sold either.

No, sorry Chris. it's the routine dishonesty and low life conning that gets me, with the implicit assumption we'll swallow any old sh1te.

If I go into Tesco to buy a loaf of bread and it's marked up as 75p on the shelf, I don't expect to be told at the check out, "that's 75p and another 15p booking charge please, or you can't have it".

My response there, and my response to the Swans' owners now, is to stuff your loaf of bread (and your football club) up your arse! After 52 years, I've getting very close to the end with this club, mate......
Wolves on 14:29 - Jan 9 with 6354 viewsswanforthemoney

Wolves on 11:25 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

Good idea to relocate to the West stand and dish out grief to the directors box, but the moment that starts you will have stewards all over it ejecting you , plus they will have been forwarned. Not putting the idea down, but knowing Jenkins he would leave soon as it started.....the shytehouse that he is.

OK let's keep the stewards busy,then.
My ST is in the NorthEast so, what rows and seat numbers should I go for? Will I be able to stand ?

I stand in the North Stand

Wolves on 14:32 - Jan 9 with 6339 viewsSlugster664

What signings are these?

STID

Wolves on 14:35 - Jan 9 with 6313 views1983

Ejecting you ??
All depends what you do, even then eject 1 or 2 but what happens if there are 10,20,30,40....off us?

Wolves on 14:38 - Jan 9 with 6301 views1983

It matters not who owns us??!!

Are you for real? one word PETTY

Wolves on 14:52 - Jan 9 with 6245 viewsbyron

Do nothing???
A cunning change of tact. That’ll really showum.

Benny

Wolves on 15:27 - Jan 9 with 6110 viewsgiantstoneater

How about a protest march from the old Vetch to the Liberty? Why are you called the Union?
Wolves on 15:50 - Jan 9 with 6035 views1983

We'll be in the Championship by the time we walk to the Liberty from the Vetch

Wolves on 16:20 - Jan 9 with 5929 viewsBobby_Fischer

Wolves on 15:50 - Jan 9 by 1983

Too many pubs on route as well.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Wolves on 16:26 - Jan 9 with 5896 viewsTheResurrection

Wolves on 14:22 - Jan 9 by Pegojack

No, sorry Chris. it's the routine dishonesty and low life conning that gets me, with the implicit assumption we'll swallow any old sh1te.

If I go into Tesco to buy a loaf of bread and it's marked up as 75p on the shelf, I don't expect to be told at the check out, "that's 75p and another 15p booking charge please, or you can't have it".

My response there, and my response to the Swans' owners now, is to stuff your loaf of bread (and your football club) up your arse! After 52 years, I've getting very close to the end with this club, mate......

Well that's got more to do with your age just as much as anything else then, because the younger you, or me, wouldn't have been so concerned about the whole w yards plus more, we'd have just got on with our passion.

This is still Premier League football in little old Swansea town and to be honest mate, and I like you, but that defeatist, miserable Victor bloody Meldrew attitude is crap.

A booking fee, so what? It's a first class event at less than £20.

There's many things we can have a go at, granted, but our season tickets are great value and unchanged for more than 5 years (never hear anyone praise that though???!!) and in the main, our cup games aren't too bad either.

Doug wasn't always honest, far from it, he also wasn't scrutinised as much either.

Just get on with it. You'll be lost without that 50 mile drive once a fortnight 😉

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Wolves on 16:32 - Jan 9 with 5858 viewsJack59

You ask for anyone with ideas to get in touch...... How can people get in touch?
This needs to be made clear.
Wolves on 16:37 - Jan 9 with 5819 viewswaynekerr55

Wolves on 16:32 - Jan 9 by Jack59

You ask for anyone with ideas to get in touch...... How can people get in touch?
This needs to be made clear.

Twitter and Facebook for the Union. Twitter, Facebook and scsa.wales for the SCSA

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wolves on 16:45 - Jan 9 with 5781 viewsthornabyswan

Wolves on 16:26 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Well that's got more to do with your age just as much as anything else then, because the younger you, or me, wouldn't have been so concerned about the whole w yards plus more, we'd have just got on with our passion.

This is still Premier League football in little old Swansea town and to be honest mate, and I like you, but that defeatist, miserable Victor bloody Meldrew attitude is crap.

A booking fee, so what? It's a first class event at less than £20.

There's many things we can have a go at, granted, but our season tickets are great value and unchanged for more than 5 years (never hear anyone praise that though???!!) and in the main, our cup games aren't too bad either.

Doug wasn't always honest, far from it, he also wasn't scrutinised as much either.

Just get on with it. You'll be lost without that 50 mile drive once a fortnight 😉

I can see where Mike is coming from I have a season ticket and have not been to a home game for a few months.
Jenkins Morgan Dineen Katzen Davies and Jvz have a lot to answer for.
They have ripped the heart out of the club and all for greed.
They have left the club on the edge now we could well end up as the next Coventry.
And it was totally avoidable.
The sooner they all fukc off the better because when you have supporters of 52 and 42 years thinking about packing it in the club really has a problem.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Wolves on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 5730 viewsTheResurrection

Wolves on 16:45 - Jan 9 by thornabyswan

I can see where Mike is coming from I have a season ticket and have not been to a home game for a few months.
Jenkins Morgan Dineen Katzen Davies and Jvz have a lot to answer for.
They have ripped the heart out of the club and all for greed.
They have left the club on the edge now we could well end up as the next Coventry.
And it was totally avoidable.
The sooner they all fukc off the better because when you have supporters of 52 and 42 years thinking about packing it in the club really has a problem.

Again, this is the 50 odd year old bloke speaking, not the twenty something you would've been when passion was still there.

It's an age thing

Wolves on 17:00 - Jan 9 with 5710 viewsthornabyswan

Wolves on 16:57 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Again, this is the 50 odd year old bloke speaking, not the twenty something you would've been when passion was still there.

It's an age thing

Fukc all to with age
It sickens me the way the club is going.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Wolves on 17:04 - Jan 9 with 5683 viewsgiantstoneater

Wolves on 15:50 - Jan 9 by 1983

Just an idea what`s yours?
Wolves on 17:06 - Jan 9 with 5675 viewsgiantstoneater

Wolves on 16:20 - Jan 9 by Bobby_Fischer

Too many pubs on route as well.

A protest pub crawl sounds good to me!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024