Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pond Life 21:45 - Apr 10 with 19625 viewsBarrowdale

Up until today I thought I admired Will Grigg , but after tonight he has overtaken Lee Hughes as the most repulsive footballer I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. To see a supposed professional goading our moronic kids shouting “come on then have a fu**ing go” was embarassing and shameful. Vile human being
Pond Life on 13:09 - Apr 13 with 1971 viewsFalingeParka

Tapdancing Jesus. The kids, who you denigrate, at the top of the stand give life to an otherwise miserable set of curmudgeons.

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 13:20 - Apr 13 with 1934 viewsDaley_Lama

Pond Life on 13:09 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

Tapdancing Jesus. The kids, who you denigrate, at the top of the stand give life to an otherwise miserable set of curmudgeons.

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.

Poll: DF in or out

Pond Life on 13:24 - Apr 13 with 1927 viewsFalingeParka

Not as you know it. Where is your spirit lad?

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 13:38 - Apr 13 with 1890 viewsFalingeParka

You turn up on time. You park in the designated. You make your way in gently and with respect. Oops, someone in your seat, move along and all is well. Watch game. Two boiled sweets before h/t. Three after. Marv.

I was raised in the 70s when something of the wild was fun.

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 13:41 - Apr 13 with 1880 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 12:44 - Apr 13 by fitzochris

If it displeases you so much, why continue to read and post on it?

You're a journalist right?

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 13:54 - Apr 13 with 1850 viewsupthedale

Pond Life on 13:38 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

You turn up on time. You park in the designated. You make your way in gently and with respect. Oops, someone in your seat, move along and all is well. Watch game. Two boiled sweets before h/t. Three after. Marv.

I was raised in the 70s when something of the wild was fun.

What's your idea of a fun game day?

Turn up late. Park on double yellows. Make your way to any seat other than your season ticket seat; barging, punching and kicking anyone who crosses your path, ensure disrespectful where possible. Don't watch game (though there's something to be said for that in some games!). Exit ground to find parking ticket.

Wild.
Pond Life on 14:05 - Apr 13 with 1827 viewsDaleiLama

Pond Life on 13:09 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

You certainly have a quirky s-o-h FP. Nowt wrong wi' that. There's nowt wrong with having a few scoops before the game either, but offending other fans with unbecoming behaviour is unacceptable. Society has an unwritten code of conduct so we can all rub shoulders and get along. It goes back to the evolution discussion on here the other week.

As for the unacceptable behaviour costing the club money it has worked hard to earn and can ill-afford to lose (not to mention associated reputational damage), surely you would agree there can be no excuse for that? Ever.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pond Life on 14:15 - Apr 13 with 1821 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 13:54 - Apr 13 by upthedale

What's your idea of a fun game day?

Turn up late. Park on double yellows. Make your way to any seat other than your season ticket seat; barging, punching and kicking anyone who crosses your path, ensure disrespectful where possible. Don't watch game (though there's something to be said for that in some games!). Exit ground to find parking ticket.

Wild.

Deary me. Was talking about a mood, a thing, to go to the football. A thing where you don't judge others. Where you don't for example examine everything and analyse the behaviour of others. Just support a team.

ColonelHall

Login to get fewer ads

Pond Life on 14:31 - Apr 13 with 1799 viewsFalingeParka

I try but cannot make myself more clear. When the bogs are all rated 5.0 and serviced 15 minutely by non contract serfs and you can get a decent flat white. When if it perfectly transparent that your entrance fee is translated to value on the pitch.

Back to OP, scrotes are part of your town, part of everything, If you want to live a Waitrose life, live somewhere else, try certain parts of Cheshire, where if a crime is committed they ring for the army.

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 14:55 - Apr 13 with 1765 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 14:05 - Apr 13 by DaleiLama

You certainly have a quirky s-o-h FP. Nowt wrong wi' that. There's nowt wrong with having a few scoops before the game either, but offending other fans with unbecoming behaviour is unacceptable. Society has an unwritten code of conduct so we can all rub shoulders and get along. It goes back to the evolution discussion on here the other week.

As for the unacceptable behaviour costing the club money it has worked hard to earn and can ill-afford to lose (not to mention associated reputational damage), surely you would agree there can be no excuse for that? Ever.

A thank you for a thought out reply fella. Society has those codes naturally and where would we be without. My point about football is that we can loosen things a bit and let off steam, be a bit tribal. I'm not talking about actual criminal behaviour/violence.

Further, to judge 14-19 year olds who pay their way in, and follow the club around, who sing and yes act up, is all wrong. Football is not the opera.

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 15:03 - Apr 13 with 1742 viewsD_Alien

Pond Life on 14:55 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

A thank you for a thought out reply fella. Society has those codes naturally and where would we be without. My point about football is that we can loosen things a bit and let off steam, be a bit tribal. I'm not talking about actual criminal behaviour/violence.

Further, to judge 14-19 year olds who pay their way in, and follow the club around, who sing and yes act up, is all wrong. Football is not the opera.

Singing and acting up sounds like opera to me

Can't stand opera, and the only thing missing from our version is soap

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pond Life on 16:16 - Apr 13 with 1685 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 15:03 - Apr 13 by D_Alien

Singing and acting up sounds like opera to me

Can't stand opera, and the only thing missing from our version is soap

Throwing tins of beer and drumsticks on the pitch is out of order as is smashing up our own bogs but you whinge about the lads with the drum about everything they do.
Pond Life on 16:36 - Apr 13 with 1643 viewsD_Alien

Pond Life on 16:16 - Apr 13 by rochdale_ranger

Throwing tins of beer and drumsticks on the pitch is out of order as is smashing up our own bogs but you whinge about the lads with the drum about everything they do.

Rein your neck in ranger, i was just replying to FP about "opera"

Your propensity to whinge about virtually everything i post is becoming embarrassing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pond Life on 16:40 - Apr 13 with 1631 viewsfitzochris

Pond Life on 13:41 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

You're a journalist right?

Right.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Pond Life on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 1580 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 16:36 - Apr 13 by D_Alien

Rein your neck in ranger, i was just replying to FP about "opera"

Your propensity to whinge about virtually everything i post is becoming embarrassing

I don’t really whinge about everything you post though do I. Like I said you rub your hands at any opportunity to slag a few kids off. Sad.
Pond Life on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 1531 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 16:40 - Apr 13 by fitzochris

Right.

Well, I would have thought, in the spirit of and all that, and even on a day off, it would be hard to write a line like, "If it displeases you so much, why continue to read and post on it?"

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 1502 viewsNathaniel82

This forum is excellent.
Pond Life on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 1491 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 17:13 - Apr 13 by rochdale_ranger

I don’t really whinge about everything you post though do I. Like I said you rub your hands at any opportunity to slag a few kids off. Sad.

Is everybody "sad" who objects to the behaviour of a certain group of bellends that continually cause problems for the club?

I'll happily be a paid up member of your "sad" club if you would 👌
Pond Life on 18:22 - Apr 13 with 1483 viewsFalingeParka

Oft times, it displeases me.

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 18:31 - Apr 13 with 1459 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 18:15 - Apr 13 by nordenblue

Is everybody "sad" who objects to the behaviour of a certain group of bellends that continually cause problems for the club?

I'll happily be a paid up member of your "sad" club if you would 👌

I paid your membership for life in full years ago. No sweat. Scream like you fully deserve. (The very ice cream - not 'scream'.)

Who 'continually cause problems'? What problems?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 18:39]

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 19:00 - Apr 13 with 1410 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 18:31 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

I paid your membership for life in full years ago. No sweat. Scream like you fully deserve. (The very ice cream - not 'scream'.)

Who 'continually cause problems'? What problems?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 18:39]

Cheers,very kind of you...

Various problems,criminal ones you know the type thats against the law? The ones us "sad" people and the police,courts etc are not too keen on either... all very boring

Well done anyway on eventually finding the reply button rather than just random posts relating to not very much
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 19:02]
Pond Life on 19:08 - Apr 13 with 1398 viewsFalingeParka

'Pond life'.

Pond life imagines it can write a sentence.
Pond life reads the Daily Mail, but hides it when people come calling.
Pond life looks down on others as a matter of course.
Pond life knows what he thinks may be all out of whack but carries on regardless.
Pond life has many many opinions, they are killing him.
Pond life is self aware but wishes he wasn't sometimes.

I would hope you are annoyed. If you ain't then shut up the shop.

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 19:10 - Apr 13 with 1397 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 19:00 - Apr 13 by nordenblue

Cheers,very kind of you...

Various problems,criminal ones you know the type thats against the law? The ones us "sad" people and the police,courts etc are not too keen on either... all very boring

Well done anyway on eventually finding the reply button rather than just random posts relating to not very much
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 19:02]

Lord almighty. Is that it?

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 19:36 - Apr 13 with 1347 viewsFalingeParka

Pond Life on 19:10 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

Lord almighty. Is that it?

What criminality is going on inside the ground?

ColonelHall

Pond Life on 19:41 - Apr 13 with 1334 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 19:36 - Apr 13 by FalingeParka

What criminality is going on inside the ground?

As you have pointed out they hate hate the “chavs” but they don’t know why. Anybody would think we were fecking Millwall and there is regular battles on the terraces of spotland week in week out. Some folk on here must have been brought up wrapped up in Cotten wool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024