Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"So, Ollie, what's the time?".. 02:40 - Apr 22 with 6762 viewsWilloW4

"... Well ,it's 34 minutes past.... But......waffle, waffle waffle, blah blah blah... Blimey, Brentford......waffle , waffle, blah blah blah, er, um, waffle,....and on and on... Same old shite. It's on the offish if you want to hear it all..zzzzzz.
"So, Ollie, what's the time?".. on 02:57 - Apr 23 with 1276 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"So, Ollie, what's the time?".. on 00:37 - Apr 23 by isawqpratwcity

Thanks for that, Brian. Can I count on your support on this issue in a fortnight when the season finishes?

I like you and I like hundreds of my QPR family. I don't know Ian Holloway personally but he's one of us. Even if he wasn't, my only point is that for know we bend the knee. Our footballing thoughts can be put on hold for a while.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

(No subject) on 12:31 - Apr 23 with 1165 viewsdaveB

(No subject) on 15:55 - Apr 22 by isawqpratwcity

What are you suggesting? We are not able to be sure of getting a better manager so we should not try to get a better manager?

This is not some fickle decision. Holloway is a fortnight away from eighteen months in the job. Over that period, his record is worse than both of his predecessors in the Championship. Does he actually have to relegate us to be proven to be 'not good enough'?

Anyway, unless he makes some super-dramatic improvement, we're going to be replacing him in a year's time at the outside. That will also coincide with our parachute payments stopping; when we will find out what it is really like to be short of money. Holloway has already stumbled and lurched through our penultimate year of parachute payments to no great effect, what makes you think he is going to do better with our last one?

I can't say I care too much about his record, on paper it looks bad but doesn't tell the whole story. Going only by the record on paper iain Dowie was a great manager for us as was Harry redknapp and di Canio was average. I know which of those teams I preferred watching though

The team and squad are a lot better than they were 18 months ago, we have some promising youngsters getting game time and a decent base to build from. It could be better and it could be a lot worse, this season we've done just about what I expected. We should be a few points better off and a few places higher but it's not been a season where the manager should be getting sacked.

of course we could get a better manager but no guarantee we would get one or they would do any better. Whatever you think of him Holloway will start next season with us, they are not going to change now. I think we need to build on this year and improve next season but no reason why we can't do that with Holloway.

Much like the notion that playing a back 4 would fix all our problems, sacking Holloway won't fix them all either
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 12:31]
"So, Ollie, what's the time?".. on 15:02 - Apr 23 with 1108 viewskensalriser

So...are you saying that 4-4-2 won't guarantee us the title next year.

Disappointing.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024