Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 20:46 - Apr 30 with 11943 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Since Laudrup left we've been at or around the bottom of every table, whether it's the league table, net spend, goals scored, chances created, shots on target, goals conceded, etc. Utterly pathetic all around.

Come on you Swans.

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:08 - Apr 30 with 3009 viewsthereisnospoon

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:00 - Apr 30 by icecoldjack

I think it's Huws pet project and a chance for him to play at being a football man, buy somebody for a million and sell them on for a profit, so far it's not worked out.

It looks like Mcburnie may generate a fee but we don't know what was payed for him so difficult to know once wages are taken into account just how much we'd make . The more likely thing is that we will offer him a new deal .

As for other young players, i think the club are paying market value in terms of wages, but i also think many of them have been already looked at and deemed not good enough .
Matt Grimes is an example, i think if he was any good we would have struggled to get him ahead of many other clubs, i think we got done on that deal, compare with Eathan Ampadu, no fooking about there, Chelsea did everything in the book to make sure they got him, no such fighting over Grimes or that kid Donnelly who if Everton or Liverpool were really interested would have gone there.
The reason we ended up with those players is because other scouts and clubs passed them over, there are always those who slip through the net but overall spending millions on talent others deem not good enough is not really going to help us either, especially after 4yrs of wages are tagged onto the fee .

Our best chance is and IMO always will be with local talent in the south wales area, even Alex Fergurson once remarked how S.Wales has so much raw talent and was the place to be looking, for the fee of Matt Grimes we could have done some real business in this area but to my knowledge we've not got anywhere near fulfilling the potential of a premier league club with such a great catchment area .

Overall typical Swans, Jenkins is playing with money that could be spent on better things .
That's just my take on the outside looking in so happy to stand corrected by those with better knowledge on the subject.

McBurnie can't be considered a youth product of Swansea. He was already 19 when he came here and spent most of his time training with the first team or on loan with other clubs. He's a product of Bradford City and Leeds.
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:16 - Apr 30 with 2992 viewsicecoldjack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:08 - Apr 30 by thereisnospoon

McBurnie can't be considered a youth product of Swansea. He was already 19 when he came here and spent most of his time training with the first team or on loan with other clubs. He's a product of Bradford City and Leeds.

Yes that's why i mentioned the fee we payed for him. Fact is we payed an undisclosed fee payed him decent wages and will maybe get a return on him, we've done the same move with Kenji gorre,curtis obeng,daniel james,george byers,richardson,adnan maric and a whole host of other players!

Taking others cast offs hoping that one will progress .
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:38 - Apr 30 with 2977 viewsPrivate_Partz

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 21:08 - Apr 30 by Joe_Allen

Oh please, this is complete utter nonsense. This has nothing to do with a criminal bankrolling us or not. To say that would be completely letting the club leadership off the hook and the awful job they have done. It's about buying good replacements. It's not that we don't have an oligarch or an Arab sheikh at the helm. It's that we don't have a competent recruitment staff.

Just look at Sevilla. Our wage bill and budget dwarfs theirs, they have positive net spends every year, and they're forced to sell their best players season after season. And yet from 2013-2016 they won 3 straight Europa League titles. What made the difference is that unlike us, they are actually able to find decent replacements for their departing stars, consistently replacing them with equal if not better talent. Same goes for Porto, Benfica, Udinese, etc. who also are always forced to part with their stars.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 21:12]

This is an absolute top post. This was the blueprint we once had and Laudrup was trying to take it to the next level before the egomaniac stepped in.
We need a top recruitment team who can find these young hungry players who initially want to play in the top flight and have ambitions..
We will only have a chance of it with Jenkins gone. it will be very hard work to get such a system in place but we really cant afford another close season under him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:02 - Apr 30 with 2954 viewsE20Jack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:38 - Apr 30 by Private_Partz

This is an absolute top post. This was the blueprint we once had and Laudrup was trying to take it to the next level before the egomaniac stepped in.
We need a top recruitment team who can find these young hungry players who initially want to play in the top flight and have ambitions..
We will only have a chance of it with Jenkins gone. it will be very hard work to get such a system in place but we really cant afford another close season under him.

Laudrups tenure went stale.

The 12 months prior to his sacking was one of the most unimaginative and dour Swansea sides we had seen to date going from an avaerage of 48-50 pts a season to barely scraping together a point a game and looking completely rudderless. But that’s what trophies do, leave fans doe eyed and blinkers their memory.

Every single manager sacking has been the correct decision thus far, some have been afforded more time than the situation called for, but the correct decision has always been reached.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 23:08]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:10 - Apr 30 with 2932 viewsicecoldjack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:02 - Apr 30 by E20Jack

The 12 months prior to his sacking was one of the most unimaginative and dour Swansea sides we had seen to date going from an avaerage of 48-50 pts a season to barely scraping together a point a game and looking completely rudderless. But that’s what trophies do, leave fans doe eyed and blinkers their memory.

Every single manager sacking has been the correct decision thus far, some have been afforded more time than the situation called for, but the correct decision has always been reached.

Did it go stale because the chairman was being obstructive in terms of who got recruited though ?

The manager at the time did state that he gave a list o fplayers and the chairman didn't sign any of them, at the last moment they got Bony but over paid to get him because of the other screw ups,

It's well known that early doors some of the senior Swans players didn't feel the love the Laudrup, even on the USA tour pre-season . I've said all along there was a chance for all parties to get things cleared for the good of the club, it never happened and here we are.

What Tutu was doing for the Swans irrelevent of what alleged payments is pretty much what we've seen happen at Wolves this season, it always pays to have an edge, we had it, Huw didn't feel part of it, neither did some of the senior Swans players, so they took the selfish option and got rid of it.
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:25 - Apr 30 with 2916 viewsPrivate_Partz

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:10 - Apr 30 by icecoldjack

Did it go stale because the chairman was being obstructive in terms of who got recruited though ?

The manager at the time did state that he gave a list o fplayers and the chairman didn't sign any of them, at the last moment they got Bony but over paid to get him because of the other screw ups,

It's well known that early doors some of the senior Swans players didn't feel the love the Laudrup, even on the USA tour pre-season . I've said all along there was a chance for all parties to get things cleared for the good of the club, it never happened and here we are.

What Tutu was doing for the Swans irrelevent of what alleged payments is pretty much what we've seen happen at Wolves this season, it always pays to have an edge, we had it, Huw didn't feel part of it, neither did some of the senior Swans players, so they took the selfish option and got rid of it.

Perfek. saved me the trouble. :-)
Add to it a shocking injury list and fixture backlog from Hell.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:30 - Apr 30 with 2911 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:02 - Apr 30 by E20Jack

I largely agree that the sackings were correct.

The frequency of the sackings raises questions about the recruitment process and the decision making. Oh for a return to the days when we recruited managers who were sought after by bigger clubs who paid us compensation. Now we pay compensation to sacked managers and their coaching team instead on a very regular basis.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:33 - Apr 30 with 2906 viewsTheResurrection

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 21:18 - Apr 30 by icecoldjack

Yes ,they want to leave but because we sell our best players !

Lack of ambition means good players will leave at the absolute first chance, even then what happened to Huws lie of selling players when it's right for SCFC ?

There is a real problem at the Swans and has been for years, it's due to the fact we have an utter incompetent in charge day to day, we are talking about the man who wouldn't offer Pablo an extension to his contract of 12 months but then extends utter no hopers and players that are well past it by up to 4 yrs !!

He pays £17m for Clueless when to my knowledge no other club even looked at him ! signs Borja to play in a system that would never in a million years work for him(and we all knew it) ditto Gomes.

It was harder to fook up the club than keep it ticking over nicely by maintaining our ethos and brand of nice football but he managed to do just that with the calamity of keeping Monk around to stir up trouble( monks fake back injury) then appoint him manager ! all went down hill from there really.

I'm not sure anyone at the top end of the club fancies the hardwork to right the wrongs either, i think they will hang around picking up money until relegation then fook off to the Sun and stay away from Swansea for ever more.

Imagine anyone reading this absolutel pile of guff and actually taking it in, even a tiny part of it.

Fack me, evidence right here how dangerous the internet is and how thick as shit the tvvats that infest are.

File under bollox and ignore this chump.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:37 - Apr 30 with 2901 viewsTheResurrection

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:16 - Apr 30 by icecoldjack

Yes that's why i mentioned the fee we payed for him. Fact is we payed an undisclosed fee payed him decent wages and will maybe get a return on him, we've done the same move with Kenji gorre,curtis obeng,daniel james,george byers,richardson,adnan maric and a whole host of other players!

Taking others cast offs hoping that one will progress .

Paid, you thick kunt

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:38 - Apr 30 with 2902 viewsE20Jack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:10 - Apr 30 by icecoldjack

Nobody knows. If you are asking if it went stale because he did not hand the reigns of transfers and club coffers over to someone not employed by the club and had financial motivations behind incoming players as well as outgoing ones then I would say that was highly likely... and rightly so.

Did Laudrups list consist of every player that Tutumlu was managing as a way to line other people’s pockets at the expense of the club? There were some dark goings on with Laudrup and Tutumlu that were clearly financially motivated, financially motivated at the expense of the club that is.

Laudrups track record is the same regardless of what club he is at, usually comes down to a disagreement with the board, a sacking or a resignation after a relatively short period of time. We were right to get rid, i was calling for it at the time and have never regretted that decision, we were heading for the Championship on numerous occasions, each sacking has temporarily halted that and seen us guided to safety for another season.

It does feel the squad is now reaching a point where it will soon be unsalvageable but that is normal PL cyclic process for clubs like us, which is why we will be longest serving continuous PL club outside the traditional big 7 if the season ended today and all others fallen by the wayside. What we have done has broken the mould and bucked the trend. I will always be immensely proud of this era.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 23:52]

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:39 - Apr 30 with 2900 viewslonglostjack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 21:03 - Apr 30 by Dr_Winston

Next season's transfer budget.

We've spent plenty on players. We just don't get as much bang for our buck as we used to. Constant chopping and changing of managers and playing styles don't help with that.

But our esteemed DoF is responsible for ensuring that players that are signed conform to our playing style. He bragged about that being the reason for our success before he got blinded by greed and went behind the Trust's back. That is the point of a DoF - link up the youth teams and ensure they blend in to a style. Same with new players. Huw has long since passed his sell by date. The overhaul that he promised is long overdue. It's much more important than the commercial side. Need a good person for the job and not some bloody clueless Yank. Take note Pearlman.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:41 - Apr 30 with 2894 viewsTheResurrection

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 22:38 - Apr 30 by Private_Partz

Laudrup was trying to take this to the next level??? Like he'd done in all his other clubs before and after??

Laudrup seems to be a one season wonder and until he proves otherwise you can't go around talking rubbish like that.

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 00:10 - May 1 with 2880 viewsmax936

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 21:41 - Apr 30 by Kilkennyjack

Can’t argue mate.
Very thought provoking that.

Whats your take on the heavy academy investment ?
Creating players, or creating a physical asset to sell on ?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 21:41]

You’ve answered your own question there, it’s clear as to what the intentions were, they’ll dress it up differently though that’s for sure.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 00:55 - May 1 with 2863 viewsTom1912

The problem isn't how much we've spent but where we've spent it.

We actually tend to do okay with cheaper signings, it's when we go for the bigger transfer fees we never seem to get it right.
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 02:06 - May 1 with 2837 viewsthereisnospoon

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 00:55 - May 1 by Tom1912

The problem isn't how much we've spent but where we've spent it.

We actually tend to do okay with cheaper signings, it's when we go for the bigger transfer fees we never seem to get it right.

yes, all of jenkins' magical 5m signings have sure worked out splendidly
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 06:54 - May 1 with 2793 viewsDr_Winston

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 02:06 - May 1 by thereisnospoon

yes, all of jenkins' magical 5m signings have sure worked out splendidly

Quite a few of the "£5m signings" have been decent enough. Doesn't stop the mob constantly whinging about them as if they're making some sort of brilliant footballing insight though.

The criminal waste of cash has been on the likes of Baston, Montero, Narsingh, Mesa and if the loan fee is correct Sanches. That's £40m+ right there, not including wages and signing fees.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 07:17 - May 1 with 2780 viewssomersetsimon

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 21:08 - Apr 30 by Joe_Allen

Oh please, this is complete utter nonsense. This has nothing to do with a criminal bankrolling us or not. To say that would be completely letting the club leadership off the hook and the awful job they have done. It's about buying good replacements. It's not that we don't have an oligarch or an Arab sheikh at the helm. It's that we don't have a competent recruitment staff.

Just look at Sevilla. Our wage bill and budget dwarfs theirs, they have positive net spends every year, and they're forced to sell their best players season after season. And yet from 2013-2016 they won 3 straight Europa League titles. What made the difference is that unlike us, they are actually able to find decent replacements for their departing stars, consistently replacing them with equal if not better talent. Same goes for Porto, Benfica, Udinese, etc. who also are always forced to part with their stars.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 21:12]

However, I expect any PL club would be charged 3x the price to get any of their players!
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 07:22 - May 1 with 2778 viewssomersetsimon

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 21:18 - Apr 30 by icecoldjack

Yes ,they want to leave but because we sell our best players !

Lack of ambition means good players will leave at the absolute first chance, even then what happened to Huws lie of selling players when it's right for SCFC ?

There is a real problem at the Swans and has been for years, it's due to the fact we have an utter incompetent in charge day to day, we are talking about the man who wouldn't offer Pablo an extension to his contract of 12 months but then extends utter no hopers and players that are well past it by up to 4 yrs !!

He pays £17m for Clueless when to my knowledge no other club even looked at him ! signs Borja to play in a system that would never in a million years work for him(and we all knew it) ditto Gomes.

It was harder to fook up the club than keep it ticking over nicely by maintaining our ethos and brand of nice football but he managed to do just that with the calamity of keeping Monk around to stir up trouble( monks fake back injury) then appoint him manager ! all went down hill from there really.

I'm not sure anyone at the top end of the club fancies the hardwork to right the wrongs either, i think they will hang around picking up money until relegation then fook off to the Sun and stay away from Swansea for ever more.

"Lack of ambition means good players will leave at the absolute first chance"

What ambition do you think the club should have? We're never going to have the money to regularly compete for Europe.

Losing players is just the reality of being one of the small clubs. Do you think Allen or Bony would have turned a chance to play for Liverpool or Man City if they had been playing for West Brom instead of Swansea? We are always going to lose players and the best we can hope for is to make a good profit on them. The serious problem is the poor recruitment.
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 07:59 - May 1 with 2744 viewsE20Jack

All clubs have bad signings, all clubs sell their best players, all clubs waste money, all clubs go through cycles.

Man United couldn’t hold onto Ronaldo, Everton couldn’t hold onto Rooney, Spurs couldn’t hold onto Bale, Liverpool couldn’t hold onto Suarez, Barca couldn’t hold onto Neymar etc etc etc

If this is the case for the world elite and their best players then it sure as hell will happen to us, and will for all eternity. If people are upset by this then they really do need to find another sport to enjoy. It won’t change.

A club like us can maybe afford 1 or 2 major signings per season (funded by the above). Unfortunately we have come to the end of our cycle and due to some of our main signings not turning out to be what we hoped and other players age catching up with them we have reached a point where there is an awful lot of dead wood.

It is remarkable we have managed to get 7 years - maybe even 8 in succession in the Premier League. Staggering in fact. Something many of us never thought we would see, some even thinking it was an impossible task. We have achieved it picking up a major trophy on the way.

Our fans may be the most spoilt, out of touch and unrealistic fans out there. The irony is they believe it is the club that is out of touch.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 8:10]

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 10:26 - May 1 with 2696 viewsmagicdaps10

Imagine where we could be if that internal review had been made OR been done correctly AND lessons were actually learned.

Its not the size of our club that could see up drop down but the mistakes that are being made, mistakes that have continued for the 3rd season........ultimately that will be our downfall if the ignorance continues within the club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 10:59 - May 1 with 2682 viewsE20Jack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 10:26 - May 1 by magicdaps10

Imagine where we could be if that internal review had been made OR been done correctly AND lessons were actually learned.

Its not the size of our club that could see up drop down but the mistakes that are being made, mistakes that have continued for the 3rd season........ultimately that will be our downfall if the ignorance continues within the club.

Our size has everything to do with it. If we were a bigger club and this had a greater income it would afford us the luxury of the natural process of some signings not working out. This is why it is so remarkable that we have competed at this level for so long, it means that people at the club have made a remarkable amount of correct decisions at a quite unnatural rate.

Our managerial appointments over the last 15 years have been inspired, the only one that did not fulfil the short term brief was Bob Bradley. We have also sold at top market value and generally got some good bang for our buck. Players like Fabianski, Mawson, VDH, Routledge, Gylfi, Llorente, Graham, Bony mk1, Vorm, Michu, De Guzman, Hernandez, and many many more have all exceeded the value paid.

In recent times this has become harder due to the amount of dead wood that naturally collects at a club that remains at a certain level for this long. It means any signings can no longer get carried by the squad around them and have to make an instant impact, something that is notoriously difficult to do. We can’t spend our way out of trouble like others can.

At Xmas I had accepted we would probably go down, to think we are odds on for an 8th consecutive season in what has been one of the most turbulent times off the field in almost 20 years is again, remarkable. We are a tiny PL club.

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 16:23 - May 1 with 2597 viewsicecoldjack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 23:38 - Apr 30 by E20Jack

Nobody knows. If you are asking if it went stale because he did not hand the reigns of transfers and club coffers over to someone not employed by the club and had financial motivations behind incoming players as well as outgoing ones then I would say that was highly likely... and rightly so.

Did Laudrups list consist of every player that Tutumlu was managing as a way to line other people’s pockets at the expense of the club? There were some dark goings on with Laudrup and Tutumlu that were clearly financially motivated, financially motivated at the expense of the club that is.

Laudrups track record is the same regardless of what club he is at, usually comes down to a disagreement with the board, a sacking or a resignation after a relatively short period of time. We were right to get rid, i was calling for it at the time and have never regretted that decision, we were heading for the Championship on numerous occasions, each sacking has temporarily halted that and seen us guided to safety for another season.

It does feel the squad is now reaching a point where it will soon be unsalvageable but that is normal PL cyclic process for clubs like us, which is why we will be longest serving continuous PL club outside the traditional big 7 if the season ended today and all others fallen by the wayside. What we have done has broken the mould and bucked the trend. I will always be immensely proud of this era.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 23:52]

Some of those "dark goings on" were winning our first ever top level trophy in our history and playing some of the best football we've ever seen at home and in europe !

As for dark goings on it doesn't even come close to what Jenkins and Co. got up to, oddly enough we were in fact warned of this by tutu !

As for the Laudrup track record thing, that is often the case and it may well have been but sometimes people find the right home too, look at Routledges track record before coming here ? same can be said for many of our players like Scott Sinclair etc . sometimes with a bit of work things can settle down . It takes work from all parties though and that never happened here or at previous clubs.

I totally agree about the squad reaching a point where it will become beyond salvage .
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 16:31 - May 1 with 2594 viewsicecoldjack

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 07:22 - May 1 by somersetsimon

"Lack of ambition means good players will leave at the absolute first chance"

What ambition do you think the club should have? We're never going to have the money to regularly compete for Europe.

Losing players is just the reality of being one of the small clubs. Do you think Allen or Bony would have turned a chance to play for Liverpool or Man City if they had been playing for West Brom instead of Swansea? We are always going to lose players and the best we can hope for is to make a good profit on them. The serious problem is the poor recruitment.

The club doesn't have to aim for europe every season it just needs to be pro active in protecting it's assets and building rather then looking to offload the moment a club starts knocking on the door and dismantling

Of course players will want to leave i never said they wouldn't but some will wait around a bit longer if the environment is right meaning they can get the move they want rather than the first move offered, ambition is important for any club the moment you stop thinking big or progressively is the moment you regress and players don't want to be part of that .

Was it true Ash Williams wanted out if we didn't sign Joe Alllen ? maybe, maybe not but you get the drift .
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 06:54 - May 3 with 2491 viewsthereisnospoon

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 06:54 - May 1 by Dr_Winston

Quite a few of the "£5m signings" have been decent enough. Doesn't stop the mob constantly whinging about them as if they're making some sort of brilliant footballing insight though.

The criminal waste of cash has been on the likes of Baston, Montero, Narsingh, Mesa and if the loan fee is correct Sanches. That's £40m+ right there, not including wages and signing fees.

This post has been edited by an administrator

"Quite a few of the "£5m signings" have been decent enough."

lmao

Yeah, so brilliant we're just one point above the relegation zone with 3 games left to go and have been in this same state of fighting tooth and nail to stay up for the third consecutive year now. Some brilliance.
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 07:09 - May 3 with 2485 viewsDr_Winston

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 06:54 - May 3 by thereisnospoon

"Quite a few of the "£5m signings" have been decent enough."

lmao

Yeah, so brilliant we're just one point above the relegation zone with 3 games left to go and have been in this same state of fighting tooth and nail to stay up for the third consecutive year now. Some brilliance.

Who said they were "brilliant"? You want to make shit up so you can be a better whinger than everyone else then go right ahead.

We are where we are this season because Clement was an utter coward who pissed away multiple points in winnable games earlier in the season with his fear of attacking teams no better than we were.

Just two wins from home games we surrendered against Watford, Brighton, Newcastle or Leicester and we'd be sitting in eleventh place right now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024