Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday 15:14 - May 9 with 2886 viewsthornabyswan

According to a journalist who writes for the Sun.
If we stay up his contract gets triggered for another year.
Must be made up surely.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 15:16 - May 9 with 2861 viewssainthelens

If it goes tits up tonight, wouldn't surprise me
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:03 - May 9 with 2700 viewsJack_76

I just found the Sun story. It's interesting that his contact would get triggered. But my reasons for replacing him with Curtis and Briton would be because I can't see him getting a win or even a goal against Stoke.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6245998/swansea-carlos-carvalhal-job-und
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:15 - May 9 with 2636 viewspeenemunde

Sack him now, don't mess about. Just get it done.
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:20 - May 9 with 2616 viewsunion_jack

We need a first class coach. Yes, coach.

Someone who will try different ideas on the training pitch. Variations in attack that we are clearly lacking at the moment.

I've never seen such a one dimensional side as us.

Corners, free-kicks, throw-ins, attacks from mid field. All so bloody predictable. No overlaps, movement off the ball, decoy runs. No variety putting the ball in the box from a free kick or a corner. Same old, same old, same result.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:25 - May 9 with 2567 viewsKilkennyjack

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:20 - May 9 by union_jack

Someone who will try different ideas on the training pitch. Variations in attack that we are clearly lacking at the moment.

Corners, free-kicks, throw-ins, attacks from mid field. All so bloody predictable. No overlaps, movement off the ball, decoy runs. No variety putting the ball in the box from a free kick or a corner. Same old, same old, same result.

Spot on.

Beware of the Risen People

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:57 - May 9 with 2425 viewsJack_76

If it is true that Carlos has a one-year extension that gets triggered if he keeps Swansea up. I can understand more why his bottle seemed to drop when he got us out of the bottom 3.

Also, If the players were aware of this one-year extension trigger, they wouldn't be wanting to give 100% if they were getting fed up of his tactics. That could add to the reasons why their performances dropped.

Curt & Britton could be our last hope, probably too little too late though.
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 17:04 - May 9 with 2364 viewsGeoffThom

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:20 - May 9 by union_jack

Very true 😁have to say that watching Southampton corners last night they had a game plan and a routine ours were all hit and hope .
I mentioned last night to bring in the 3 guys and got slated for It?
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 17:14 - May 9 with 2279 viewsLoyal

Greedy Huw wouldn't have endorsed the extra year, nor the asset stripping yanks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 17:23 - May 9 with 2232 viewsKGriz16

Didn't I hear somewhere Leon didn't want to go into coaching now as there was too much paper work involved.
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 23:11 - May 9 with 1968 viewsthornabyswan

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 16:15 - May 9 by peenemunde

Sack him now, don't mess about. Just get it done.

I think he will be gone by Sunday

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 23:13 - May 9 with 1920 viewsicecoldjack

At least the club will not do something hateful like sack him before the last game, he deserves a thank you for at least giving us hope for a short while, seems a lovely bloke and it's a shame it didn't work out for him, new manager is needed IMO .

Fresh start and fresh approach.
Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 23:16 - May 9 with 1852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Considering sacking Carlos before Sunday on 23:13 - May 9 by icecoldjack

At least the club will not do something hateful like sack him before the last game, he deserves a thank you for at least giving us hope for a short while, seems a lovely bloke and it's a shame it didn't work out for him, new manager is needed IMO .

Fresh start and fresh approach.

Who the f*k would want to take this shower of sh*t over? A hiding to nothing and with a board slashing wages and cutting costs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024