Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread 21:31 - Sep 21 with 19251 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 24 with 3116 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 24 by 34dfgdf54

Still got Potter on the brain dicky.

Nice edit

Damn, I thought I'd gotten away with it!
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 24 with 3097 viewsjack247

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 24 by dickythorpe

It's a valuable run out for fringe players, no disgrace.COOPER will have players with more "miles under the bonnet" now to pick from.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:42]

I know Baston started the season on fire, but I’d like to see Surridge get a bit more than 15 minutes late in games.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 3009 viewsmonmouth

Oh well, I’ll get over it.

I’m over it.

Roll on Reading.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:50 - Sep 24 with 2975 viewsOldjack

Spurs lost to Colchester

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:52 - Sep 24 with 2944 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 24 by jack247

I know Baston started the season on fire, but I’d like to see Surridge get a bit more than 15 minutes late in games.

I think he's a bit more of a workhorse
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:56 - Sep 24 with 2880 viewsblackpooljack

They can bring on an ex Barca player whilst we bring on Mckay. Sums up the game really
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 24 with 2785 viewssainthelens

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 24 by monmouth

I’m over it.

Roll on Reading.

This.
After being shafted by Citeh last year, I've no stomach for a cup run this season.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:22 - Sep 24 with 2654 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 24 by hobo

Unlucky lads. Decent performance from looking at the stats

Decent performance all round. A large number of supporters at the game tonight.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 01:23 - Sep 25 with 2280 viewsTimTtam

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 24 by Glyn1

So the manager has decided to throw the match (or treat it as a training exercise) in order to concentrate on our Saturday game against the might of Reading. No disrespect to our boys but this is a game that we could have won. 4 - 1 to Watford.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:59]

Nice try.

I was pleased to see Cooper send out some first team players in Grimes and van der Hoorn. Shows that he still takes these cup games seriously.

All in all looks like it was a good showing. Losing 2-1 away from home to a PL side (with 11 minutes to go) is no disgrace. Sadly I couldn't catch the game, as it was on at 2:45am

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 03:00 - Sep 25 with 2201 viewsGlyn1

Then we'll have to disagree on this. Watford are barely a PL side at the moment and this was the ideal time to play them.

On the plus side, our first team are rested for Saturday; the manager has had another chance to see our younger players over 90 minutes in a competitive match, and Bidwell now has only 2 games to sit out. But I still think the team selection was unambitious. Whatever.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 3:05]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 05:43 - Sep 25 with 2116 viewsphact0rri

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 03:00 - Sep 25 by Glyn1

Then we'll have to disagree on this. Watford are barely a PL side at the moment and this was the ideal time to play them.

On the plus side, our first team are rested for Saturday; the manager has had another chance to see our younger players over 90 minutes in a competitive match, and Bidwell now has only 2 games to sit out. But I still think the team selection was unambitious. Whatever.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 3:05]

I disagree its the best time to play them. I'd assume after the thrashing on the weekend they'd be incensed to show they aren't complete rubbish. I wouldn't be suprised if they don't go on and win this weekend's match.... unless its liverpool.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 06:13 - Sep 25 with 2093 viewsCooperman

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 24 by sainthelens

This.
After being shafted by Citeh last year, I've no stomach for a cup run this season.

It wasn't Citeh that shafted us in the FA Cup.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 06:34 - Sep 25 with 2064 viewssainthelens

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 06:13 - Sep 25 by Cooperman

It wasn't Citeh that shafted us in the FA Cup.

That's a pedantic response . You know what I meant.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 09:11 - Sep 25 with 1840 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 24 by monmouth

I’m over it.

Roll on Reading.

Fûck the Carabao Cup,

There, I’ve said it.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 09:42 - Sep 25 with 1776 viewsLegend83

Great to be there last night even though the result was a shame - their winner was unlucky as it came off Cabango's effort to stick a leg out to block the cross, although Byers (who was very good up to that point) should never have given up possession to Delefou in the first place.

Great away support, brilliant chants and good effort from the players - thought John was really good in the first half but quiet in the second, Peterson needs to get more involved and look like he wants to be on the pitch, Surridge didn't offer much despite his goal - his touch isn't great.

Nordfelt was Nordfelt...
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:50 - Sep 25 with 1692 viewsTimTtam

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 05:43 - Sep 25 by phact0rri

I disagree its the best time to play them. I'd assume after the thrashing on the weekend they'd be incensed to show they aren't complete rubbish. I wouldn't be suprised if they don't go on and win this weekend's match.... unless its liverpool.

Wolves away will be tough. Both teams are desperate for a win to get out of the relegation zone.

The Europe League qualifiers curse lives on...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024