Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread 21:31 - Sep 21 with 18949 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Sep 24 with 3846 viewsTreforys_Jack

Incredible clearance
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 3783 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:31 - Sep 24 by Treforys_Jack

You're just being argumentative for the sake of it. Of course his objective is to win the game.

I reckon he got them in at half time and said to them ‘feck it lads, I can’t be arsed with this sh*t. Just get through this next half doing whatever you want to do and then we’ll go down the Golden Lion and get w@nkered’ 😂
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 3689 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do these games go straight to penalties? No extra time?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 3673 viewsPacemaker

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

Yes

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 3650 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

Straight to pens

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Sep 24 with 3639 viewsTreforys_Jack

Straight to Pelanties I think
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:08 - Sep 24 with 3553 viewsvetchonian

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Sep 24 by Treforys_Jack

Straight to Pelanties I think

So has Coops picked his best team for taking penalties?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 24 with 3442 viewsvetchonian

time for Routs and Borja methinks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 3388 viewsairedale

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 24 by vetchonian

time for Routs and Borja methinks

Routs on.......
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 24 with 3310 viewsWxmJax

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes or no?
The answer is no, therefore his one objective is not to win.

Man City's reserves could probably beat PNE, must be nice to be able to play these as your Cup Team
1 Bravo
27 Cancelo
78 Harwood-Bellis
50 Garcia
12 Angelino
47 Foden
8 Gündogan
21 Silva
20 Bernardo Silva
9 Gabriel Jesus
7 Sterling
with Marhez on the bench.

Is dwighty your son ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 24 with 3253 viewsvetchonian

Mackay wtf?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 3118 viewshobo

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:08 - Sep 24 by vetchonian

So has Coops picked his best team for taking penalties?

Borja
Routs
Grimes
Byers
Dyer
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 24 with 3053 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Sep 24 by hobo

Borja
Routs
Grimes
Byers
Dyer

Dyer couldn't reach the goalie from 12 yards.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 2953 viewshobo

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 24 by sP7qupUf

Dyer couldn't reach the goalie from 12 yards.

I ran out of options. Fine, Nordfeldt
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:24 - Sep 24 with 2896 viewsOldjack

Bullocks !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:24 - Sep 24 with 2895 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bugger.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 24 with 2878 viewsjack_lord

bols

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 24 with 2774 viewsvetchonian

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 24 by jack_lord

bols

its all over now

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 24 with 2679 viewsSwanjaxs

Another scruffy goal

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 24 with 2679 viewstheloneranger

Why are our corners so fvcking poor??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 24 with 2315 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh bugger.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 24 with 2015 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 24 by WxmJax

Is dwighty your son ?

Man City, no Man U you moron.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 24 with 1987 viewsdickythorpe

It's a valuable run out for fringe players, no disgrace.COOPER will have players with more "miles under the bonnet" now to pick from.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:42]
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 24 with 1939 viewshobo

Unlucky lads. Decent performance from looking at the stats
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 24 with 1872 views34dfgdf54

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 24 by dickythorpe

It's a valuable run out for fringe players, no disgrace.COOPER will have players with more "miles under the bonnet" now to pick from.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:42]

Still got Potter on the brain dicky.

Nice edit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024