Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread 12:34 - Oct 23 with 25238 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 15:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 27 with 3008 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:05 - Oct 27 by union_jack

Indeed. They played well in parts but maybe better finishing could have eased all our nerves.

I was (pleasantly) surprised how little Cardiff brought to the table. They were poor.

Looking forward to Warnock;s after match interview.

We played well all the way through. There was no space out there, but we wanted it more, tried to spread the play and attack when we got the ball, and got stuck in to win the ball back. It wasn’t overly pretty, but that was one of our best 90 mins this season.

Yep, it would have been nice to put it to bed earlier. We certainly had enough chances.

They were crap. I was expecting more fight if nothing else.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:09 - Oct 27 with 2706 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 27 by TimTtam

I was sure they were going to steal it after we missed so many big chances.

When factoring in the horrific tactics of the scum, we looked quite good and made some promising runs on the wing.

Routledge MOTM for me.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 14:05]

Yep Routs was superb.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:10 - Oct 27 with 2703 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:33 - Oct 27 by airedale

Routledge is such a good player imo, shame he’s only got half a foot to play with.

A lot of blokes would be delighted with that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 27 with 2648 viewslegoman

I forgot to record the game today. Anyone know if Sky do a full match replay?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 27 with 2614 viewsFireboy2

Ayew mom for me, he is pure class in an average division.

Htf we didnt win 3 to 4 nil baffles me.

Hopefully, this will kick start our season.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 27 with 2530 viewsjojaca

Dyer and Routledge excellent today, nice to see wingers giving us a platform going forward and they did their fair share of defensive work. Ayew's best position has to be striker. It was also nice to see goal kicks going long not tippy tappy around six yard box our players are not good enough for that.

If we can stay around play offs in January and pick up couple of central midfielders we might a chance.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 with 2472 views1964white

Well done Swansea

As a Leeds fan always pleased to see you beat Warnock's hoof ball mob.

Level on points with us now, we're struggling to win games
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 2428 viewsmonmouth

Thrilled with that. If Ayew and Celina actually passed to each other, and Byers keeps his head, that’s 4-0.

Definitely Ayew’s best position, but Surridge also made a positive impact when he came on.

Fair play to Cardiff too, they are dogshit.

Remember a few giving it large in July about an easy double this season. Well, I think they might be right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 27 with 2318 viewsLandore_Jack

Ian Walsh

I don't think either side played particularly well. Cardiff are bereft of any creativity, it must be a nightmare to be a front player for them at the moment. Swansea just about deserved it.

Should have won at least 3-0. Just about deserved it lol! Which game was he watching?

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 27 with 2290 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 27 by Landore_Jack

Ian Walsh

I don't think either side played particularly well. Cardiff are bereft of any creativity, it must be a nightmare to be a front player for them at the moment. Swansea just about deserved it.

Should have won at least 3-0. Just about deserved it lol! Which game was he watching?

Poor punditry that’s. The only criticism is we didn’t finish our chances. Other than that we played really well. They didn’t though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 27 with 2280 viewsTimTtam

Lets not forget. We have a chance to do the double over them this season

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 27 with 2266 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 16:49]

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 27 with 2237 viewsswitchingcode

Great performance should have been at least 3 0 against a very poor Cardiff side.Love seeing Colin scrapping the barrel for excuses maybe we gave you a bit of a kick up the backside for this game last Tuesday night 😃Good luck for the rest of the season other than Boxing Day
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 27 with 2237 viewsjohnlangy

I almost feel sorry for them. Imagine watching that rubbish week in week out.

Awful.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 27 with 2216 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 27 by TimTtam

Lets not forget. We have a chance to do the double over them this season

Pressure off now for the away game.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 27 with 2146 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 by 1964white

Well done Swansea

As a Leeds fan always pleased to see you beat Warnock's hoof ball mob.

Level on points with us now, we're struggling to win games

Until todays game we were shit by all accounts, our manager was losing the plot and we had no clue. Odd eh ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:14 - Oct 27 with 2131 views1462jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 27 by NotLoyal

Until todays game we were shit by all accounts, our manager was losing the plot and we had no clue. Odd eh ?

It’s a funny old game
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 27 with 2104 viewsVincent_Vega

Wibble

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 27 with 2091 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 27 by NotLoyal

Yes.
He took advice in the week, he had to.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:30 - Oct 27 with 2054 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 27 by Badlands

Yes.
He took advice in the week, he had to.

And he did mention in an interview that hes learning everyday.

At least hes honest.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 27 with 1779 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 17:30 - Oct 27 by Fireboy2

And he did mention in an interview that hes learning everyday.

At least hes honest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 19:39 - Oct 27 with 1752 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 27 by Flashberryjack

Bloody brilliant Flash.

Now we know where he got it from.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 19:45 - Oct 27 with 1733 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 19:47]

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 19:56 - Oct 27 with 1699 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 19:45 - Oct 27 by Landore_Jack

The legacy of McBurnie lingers on.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 19:58 - Oct 27 with 1686 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 19:45 - Oct 27 by Landore_Jack

Did anyone notice his swimaway after the final whistle?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024