Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s my lot 17:22 - Feb 29 with 8633 viewsAndy1300

After this wednesdays officials display and now the team unable to see out a game, I have finally decided they are not worthy of me working hard all year to earn the extra cash to enable me to buy a season ticket.

I’ve been on the fence until this week, was ready to give up on football totally after that clown on Wednesday, today is the straw that finally broke the camels back.

Number 1 team in Wales

That’s my lot on 19:00 - Feb 29 with 1234 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 18:58 - Feb 29 by Garyjack

Oh i dunno, back in the mid/late 80's when i worked for British Rail, i had a free pass and would often go away on my own. I had some great trips getting absolutely slaughtered and would sometimes end up having to book into hotels as i'd fvcked up on train changes as i was in some pub and missed my connection so wouldn't be able to make it back to Swansea the same night!

Dont worry Gaz I've been very close on several occasions, lucky my eldest is on the ball
That’s my lot on 19:02 - Feb 29 with 1231 viewsAndy1300

That’s my lot on 18:00 - Feb 29 by Chief

Yea forgot that the rest of us all millionaires with no commitments.

Bet you'd be paying your £450 if we were in the prem so spare me the sob story (as sorry as I am for your predicament)
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 18:03]

Actually no, the prem is worse now with that VAR fiasco.

Can’t even bring myself to watch that at the moment.

I will take the advice of a couple of you and see where the wife would like to go in the country and do a couple of weekends away, a break for both of us.

Hey Chief, try bringing up a daughter for 36 years that can’t talk, walk, feed herself or wipe her own arse, also who has regular convulsions and could pass away during one of them because they are so severe.

Me and the ex share the care of her at weekends so an escape from that and work is a welcome relief, what we are watching is just as stressful at the moment.

Not after sympathy, just expressing my disappointment at the way the club/team is heading at the moment.

Darren, you know me as you have said, appreciate the comments,

Number 1 team in Wales

That’s my lot on 19:08 - Feb 29 with 1209 viewsChief

That’s my lot on 19:02 - Feb 29 by Andy1300

I will take the advice of a couple of you and see where the wife would like to go in the country and do a couple of weekends away, a break for both of us.

Hey Chief, try bringing up a daughter for 36 years that can’t talk, walk, feed herself or wipe her own arse, also who has regular convulsions and could pass away during one of them because they are so severe.

Me and the ex share the care of her at weekends so an escape from that and work is a welcome relief, what we are watching is just as stressful at the moment.

Not after sympathy, just expressing my disappointment at the way the club/team is heading at the moment.

Ive said above that I feel sorry your predicament.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That’s my lot on 19:09 - Feb 29 with 1198 viewsAndy1300

That’s my lot on 18:54 - Feb 29 by Chief

Ah faaak off pal the OP said he's not renewing due to refereeing decisions and us conceding a last minute goal. Only when probed has brought up his other issues.

I can see your point about the yanks going but not renewing because of Cooper is plain silly.

If you actually read my post then you would see that I stated I have been on the fence about renewing but this week has been the week that tipped me in this direction.

It’s been brewing for quite a few weeks.

Number 1 team in Wales

That’s my lot on 19:11 - Feb 29 with 1179 viewsAndy1300

That’s my lot on 19:08 - Feb 29 by Chief

Ive said above that I feel sorry your predicament.

And I said I am not after sympathy etc.

I’m also not after an argument

Number 1 team in Wales

That’s my lot on 19:14 - Feb 29 with 1159 viewsChief

That’s my lot on 19:11 - Feb 29 by Andy1300

And I said I am not after sympathy etc.

I’m also not after an argument

Well it's good to talk.

Hope you make the correct decision about renewing.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That’s my lot on 19:15 - Feb 29 with 1150 viewsAndy1300

That’s my lot on 19:14 - Feb 29 by Chief

Well it's good to talk.

Hope you make the correct decision about renewing.

Already decided not to 👍

Number 1 team in Wales

That’s my lot on 19:18 - Feb 29 with 1136 viewsSwanjaxs

Take a break from football mate, no need for feeling you have to justify yourself.

Look after your family.

Perhaps maybe one day soon you'll get the urge to pick up the BATON once again.

YJB 😎
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 19:30]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

That’s my lot on 19:25 - Feb 29 with 1115 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 19:18 - Feb 29 by Swanjaxs

Take a break from football mate, no need for feeling you have to justify yourself.

Look after your family.

Perhaps maybe one day soon you'll get the urge to pick up the BATON once again.

YJB 😎
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 19:30]

That's a nice gesture SJ but its baton not batten you illiterate pr!ck
That’s my lot on 19:26 - Feb 29 with 1111 viewsmonmouth

That’s my lot on 19:02 - Feb 29 by Andy1300

I was about to say, turn a few away games into mini breaks instead if you can. It really helped when my wife was in a similar if less severe frame of mind. She'd be happy sploshing in the pool or rattling round the shops, while I'd be inevitably watching us lose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That’s my lot on 19:27 - Feb 29 with 1104 viewsSwanjaxs

That’s my lot on 19:25 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

That’s my lot on 19:27 - Feb 29 with 1105 viewsunion_jack

That’s my lot on 19:25 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

I think he was referring to a length of 2x1.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That’s my lot on 19:29 - Feb 29 with 1103 viewsmonmouth

That’s my lot on 18:43 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

My advice is to go to away games on the train, have a few beers and a good chinwag with mates before the game and the same after.

Believe me it works

Btw you need mates to do it though

Yeah it really is that last part that buggers me up. Then I read about you and Builthy's liquid capacity and a feeling of relief settles on my liver.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That’s my lot on 19:31 - Feb 29 with 1092 viewsSwanjaxs

That’s my lot on 19:27 - Feb 29 by union_jack

I think he was referring to a length of 2x1.

You can fùck off too UJ

That’s my lot on 19:42 - Feb 29 with 1063 viewsunion_jack

That’s my lot on 19:31 - Feb 29 by Swanjaxs

You can fùck off too UJ

Only trying to help🙁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That’s my lot on 19:46 - Feb 29 with 1047 viewsSwanjaxs

That’s my lot on 19:42 - Feb 29 by union_jack

Only trying to help🙁

Fanks buddy

That’s my lot on 19:50 - Feb 29 with 1037 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 19:31 - Feb 29 by Swanjaxs

You can fùck off too UJ

You didnt actually tell me to fvck off SJ, I feel left out
That’s my lot on 19:52 - Feb 29 with 1023 viewsSwanjaxs

That’s my lot on 19:50 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

You didnt actually tell me to fvck off SJ, I feel left out

Fair...

Fùck off FB2

That’s my lot on 20:11 - Feb 29 with 996 viewsNotLoyal

Bunch of cnts all of you, it's all your faults we are shit. You are bad luck.
🍀😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

That’s my lot on 20:34 - Feb 29 with 960 viewsCatullus

That’s my lot on 18:58 - Feb 29 by Garyjack

Oh i dunno, back in the mid/late 80's when i worked for British Rail, i had a free pass and would often go away on my own. I had some great trips getting absolutely slaughtered and would sometimes end up having to book into hotels as i'd fvcked up on train changes as i was in some pub and missed my connection so wouldn't be able to make it back to Swansea the same night!

A lot of the time not having a plan and just going with it makes for a better time!

Andy, it's your choice whatever your reasons. I agree with ECB about using it as an escape but if it isn't providing that escape then a break is probably a better idea.

I haven't been to a game since Christmas, mostly because of health issues though admittedly the final straw was just not enjoying it and not feeling it was worth the effort but whatever the reason (and it sounds like you have very good ones besides the football itself) it was always your choice.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That’s my lot on 21:02 - Feb 29 with 931 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 19:29 - Feb 29 by monmouth

Yeah it really is that last part that buggers me up. Then I read about you and Builthy's liquid capacity and a feeling of relief settles on my liver.

I only drink at away games. When the Mrs isn't with me. So it's about 6 blowouts a season.
Andy should join us sometime when he gets the chance.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 21:03]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That’s my lot on 21:10 - Feb 29 with 921 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 19:29 - Feb 29 by monmouth

Dont worry monny we will look after you, just ask STID
That’s my lot on 21:13 - Feb 29 with 911 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 21:02 - Feb 29 by builthjack

I only drink at away games. When the Mrs isn't with me. So it's about 6 blowouts a season.
Andy should join us sometime when he gets the chance.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 21:03]

Whereas I have about 12 to 15 blowouts
That’s my lot on 21:16 - Feb 29 with 901 viewsbuilthjack

That’s my lot on 21:13 - Feb 29 by Fireboy2

Whereas I have about 12 to 15 blowouts

Keep practicing 👍

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That’s my lot on 21:26 - Feb 29 with 871 viewsFireboy2

That’s my lot on 21:16 - Feb 29 by builthjack

Keep practicing 👍

It makes perfect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024