Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All EFL fixtures suspended 10:44 - Mar 13 with 17320 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:48 - Mar 13 with 2050 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:15 - Mar 13 by jasper_T

Boris' advice was "prepare for the fact that loved ones are going to die".

And that’s just through austerity....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:48 - Mar 13 with 2057 viewsHighjack

It's becoming an absolute farce now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:54 - Mar 13 with 2048 views1983

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:38 - Mar 13 by felixstowe_jack

What do you expect him to say no one will die everyone will be fine.
Face the facts he is telling the truth. A politician speaking the truth

Exactly this

No wibble wibble wibble bollox from him on that speech yesterday, can't believe I'm saying this but think he's handling this very well with no BS.

Would much rather him in charge during this time than that <unt Corbyn or those 2 snow flakes May & Cameron

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:56 - Mar 13 with 2029 viewsSmellyplumz

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:54 - Mar 13 by 1983

Exactly this

No wibble wibble wibble bollox from him on that speech yesterday, can't believe I'm saying this but think he's handling this very well with no BS.

Would much rather him in charge during this time than that <unt Corbyn or those 2 snow flakes May & Cameron

Fkn deluded

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:56 - Mar 13 with 2029 viewsProfessor

Exactly this

As a scientist who works in infectious disease, albeit of animals, what he said is complete BS
All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:57 - Mar 13 with 2027 views1983

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:46 - Mar 13 by union_jack

It will be interesting to see how many will do that. May see a few empty seats tomorrow?

Not for the cowboy hat wearing daffodil head styling valley commando's this is their highlight of the year wild horses wouldn't stop them

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:57 - Mar 13 with 2025 views1983

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:56 - Mar 13 by Smellyplumz

Fkn deluded

Booo Wooo

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:58 - Mar 13 with 2022 viewsPrettyvisitor

Exactly this

Ye what a guy ey, lets just sit back and do absolutely nothing while the population becomes riddled.

C**t!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 11:59]
Login to get fewer ads

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:58 - Mar 13 with 2019 views1983

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:56 - Mar 13 by Professor

As a scientist who works in infectious disease, albeit of animals, what he said is complete BS

Good for you

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:06 - Mar 13 with 1985 views1983

Can't do right for wrong games get cancelled people cry where's my money
Games don't get cancelled people want them cancelled
Stay in, stay out, buy bog roll, don't buy bog roll....

Life is shit just get on with it the best we can and suck it up, Good job none of us were around in WW2 because we would all be speaking German now

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:08 - Mar 13 with 1970 viewsTenbySwan

It will be interesting to see how many will do that. May see a few empty seats tomorrow?

Never seen so many people trying to sell their egg tickets on Facebook
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 1959 viewsjasper_T

It's amazing that we're handling the situation worse than the United States (whose individual states are taking drastic actions even if their president isn't - a president who odds on has it looking at the state of him) but there it is. Let's do nothing because people might get bored. We have to time it just right, but we're not testing anyone but celebrities so...

Boris and chums are going to dither through every stage and a lot of people will die unnecessarily. In two weeks (maybe less) we'll be where Italy is, despite having Italy (and Wuhan, and Korea, Vietnam etc.) as a model showing us what is coming and what will need to be done to delay the peak.
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:13 - Mar 13 with 1936 viewsstevethejack

Club Statement:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/all-efl-fixtures-postponed
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:13 - Mar 13 with 1934 viewsProfessor

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:06 - Mar 13 by 1983

Life is shit just get on with it the best we can and suck it up, Good job none of us were around in WW2 because we would all be speaking German now

This is largely through stupidity of reporting and rubbish on social media. Johnson's plan on herd immunity is flawed scientifically (there is no infection where herd immunity is reached at 60% of a population are immune) and sacrifices tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people. It may be that other measures won't work either, but social distancing and reducing contacts with others seems sensible even to a sceptic like me..

If we were around in WW2 then we would probably be dead already, not sprechen Deutch.
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:19 - Mar 13 with 1912 viewsjackrabbit

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:42 - Mar 13 by Swanjaxs

Every major sporting event is being suspended worldwide, except for Wales v Scotland and Cheltenham.

It beggars belief how stupid WRU are being.

If I had a ticket for tomorrow I simply wouldn't go and sod my refund.

The WRU obviously need it more than me
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 11:43]

I would. And if you had paid hundreds of pounds on tickets, hotels and travel, I think you probably would too. It’s easy to claim otherwise when you’re not actually committed financially.
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:25 - Mar 13 with 1887 viewslegoman

All EFL fixtures suspended on 11:56 - Mar 13 by Professor

As a a scientist then, please explain why it was BS.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:25 - Mar 13 with 1881 viewsPrettyvisitor

[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 12:27]
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:27 - Mar 13 with 1872 viewsPrettyvisitor

What on earth are you on about, you sound like a senile old man.
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:29 - Mar 13 with 1864 viewsjasper_T

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:38 - Mar 13 with 1834 views1983

Unbelievable some of the comments on here it's the biggest thing to hit us in a generation where we all have to pull together and it's all me me me me

Get a grip mun FFS

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:41 - Mar 13 with 1825 viewsairedale

I’ve developed a bit of a sniffle and was going to give it a miss at the Principality tomorrow. But then I thought I was being a bit of a wimp letting a bit of a cold stop me, so sod it I’ll be there!
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:41 - Mar 13 with 1819 viewsDarran

Why don’t they speak English in Germany then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:43 - Mar 13 with 1804 viewsjasper_T

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:44 - Mar 13 with 1800 viewslondonlisa2001

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:13 - Mar 13 by Professor

This is largely through stupidity of reporting and rubbish on social media. Johnson's plan on herd immunity is flawed scientifically (there is no infection where herd immunity is reached at 60% of a population are immune) and sacrifices tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people. It may be that other measures won't work either, but social distancing and reducing contacts with others seems sensible even to a sceptic like me..

If we were around in WW2 then we would probably be dead already, not sprechen Deutch.

I suspect the CMO and CSA have some degree of knowledge given the CMO is a world expert in infectious disease.
All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:44 - Mar 13 with 1802 viewsPrettyvisitor

All EFL fixtures suspended on 12:41 - Mar 13 by airedale

I’ve developed a bit of a sniffle and was going to give it a miss at the Principality tomorrow. But then I thought I was being a bit of a wimp letting a bit of a cold stop me, so sod it I’ll be there!

Prime example of why tomorrow's game still going ahead is pure negligence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024