Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Connolly 13:15 - Jun 25 with 4876 viewsHoopstar

Just released by Cardiff - seems a very long time ago he played for us! Despite winning the league 3 times in 4 seasons he used to terrify me with his fondness of letting the ball drop...

Wonder if he might be looking at him in the same experienced pro role as Rangel and Cameron though he was never as good and will be 33 by the time the new season starts.

Anyone know if he's been any good?

Seem to remember he bought a tattoo parlour when playing for us
Matt Connolly on 19:17 - Jun 26 with 885 viewsLazyFan

Matt Connolly on 14:53 - Jun 26 by rsonist

Could do worse, injuries depending.

I see Omar Bogle's been released with him so that's enough goals for promotion too.

Yeah that Wigan game where he played so, well. Even though it was one game and his stats everywhere else at 26 I like him.

I think Warbs could turn him into a decent forward. I would take the risk with a 1+1 deal again. He would only get a better deal from someone like Coventry with his poor record. So, he may still prefer us.

Warns would turn him around and in Jan we could sell him for a tidy profit. A risk but the game we are in these days with Strikers. He has got to be cheaper than a loan from the Prem.

zzzzzzzzzz

Matt Connolly on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 761 viewsTGRRRSSS

Assume he's been on big wages, so happily trotted it out at Cardiff - for me I understand why - but suggests a bit of a lack of desire not, he's 32, would still probably as more - as others said lets wait for teh carnage - a certain Mr Hall might get himself caught up in for example.

It looks Connolly's had a decent career on the whole, but don't think he's what we need next season, if he's not been playing recently suggests injuries or attitutde to some degreee could be a problem.
Not what we've been doing, we want a 26 27 year old I think.

Was a decent servent back in the day and he was at QPR at some caotic times despite the billions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024