Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. 18:05 - Oct 5 with 26424 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs are in talks as we disclosed earlier, however there is a chance this could happen tonight. * Update* Fortunately for Swans fans their low rating and offer for Rodon stalled matters last night. We hear today Daniel Levy is prepared to sit it out for as long as possible forcing other clubs to place bids and test the water.

6th Oct 2020 Now the European squad submissions are all but done today, West Ham could enter in to a bidding war, and if Joe has to go then hopefully the price gets to the real figure we all believe he is worth.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 10:24 - Oct 13 with 1488 viewsBoundy

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 23:25 - Oct 12 by jasper_T

Craig Dawson gone to West Ham.

Probably because he can slot in reasonably well, could Joe ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 10:27 - Oct 13 with 1479 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 10:24 - Oct 13 by Boundy

Probably because he can slot in reasonably well, could Joe ?

Much cheaper option for them. Loan to buy and some stuff about a tribunal for a young player being written off.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 13:24 - Oct 13 with 1319 viewsLuther27

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 10:27 - Oct 13 by jasper_T

Much cheaper option for them. Loan to buy and some stuff about a tribunal for a young player being written off.

Wondering if Sheffield Utd with the Ollie connection might come in with a serious offer.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 14:22 - Oct 13 with 1262 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 13:24 - Oct 13 by Luther27

Wondering if Sheffield Utd with the Ollie connection might come in with a serious offer.

Wouldn't have the money with what they shelled out on Brewster.

The Spurs deal is most probably done.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 14:59 - Oct 13 with 1244 viewsLuther27

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 14:22 - Oct 13 by 34dfgdf54

More than likely. I don’t want to see him go so was hoping for a bidding war between clubs plus hopefully have the required two center halves lined up as replacement.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 15:06 - Oct 13 with 1230 viewsFlashberryjack

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 14:22 - Oct 13 by 34dfgdf54

Not for £7 million............I hope.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 15:31 - Oct 13 with 1209 viewsChief

' Undisclosed ' no doubt

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 18:19 - Oct 13 with 1114 viewsKGriz16

The Athletic, which I deem a reasonable source, claims £12 million with season loan back
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 18:26 - Oct 13 with 1105 viewshobo

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 18:19 - Oct 13 by KGriz16

The Athletic, which I deem a reasonable source, claims £12 million with season loan back

I imagine the response to that would be , thanks, but no thanks
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 19:26 - Oct 13 with 1050 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 18:19 - Oct 13 by KGriz16

Depends which journo. They hired a mixed bag.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 20:26 - Oct 13 with 996 viewstrampie

Loan back would be interesting if he is going anyway, if Swans want 18m, what about 15m loan back to Swans for the season with Spurs paying his wages.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 09:47 - Oct 14 with 834 viewsKGriz16

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 18:26 - Oct 13 by hobo

I imagine the response to that would be , thanks, but no thanks

I see that as a decent deal.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 10:18 - Oct 14 with 803 viewsCatullus

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 09:47 - Oct 14 by KGriz16

I think I agree, thing is Joe's wages will be much higher, they could be 2.5 million so, in the current climate (and though I do think he's worth more but bearing Winter in mind) it would be ok.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 10:41 - Oct 14 with 783 viewshobo

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 09:47 - Oct 14 by KGriz16

You've just seen Ben Godfrey move for £25m plus add-ons

There's no way he's twice the player of Rodon
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 13:05 - Oct 14 with 665 viewsKGriz16

WalesOnline (I know) are saying they've offered players instead of cash now. This is a laugh. Just pay.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 13:36 - Oct 14 with 636 viewsBadlands

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 20:26 - Oct 13 by trampie

Loan back would be interesting if he is going anyway, if Swans want 18m, what about 15m loan back to Swans for the season with Spurs paying his wages.

£3 million for 42 games?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 14:26 - Oct 14 with 591 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. on 13:36 - Oct 14 by Badlands

£3 million for 42 games?

Potentially £90plus million if we get promoted. Not that would we would gamble with that though granted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024