Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments 14:45 - Nov 13 with 3813 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/53396/yan-dhanda-slams-g

Click on the link above for the full story.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 14:45 - Nov 14 with 938 viewsAndyNak

Seriously... wtf is this comment?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 15:38 - Nov 14 with 922 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:15 - Nov 14 by KeithHaynes

English fascist skinheads were throwing bananas at the vetch ?

Who is Resolven ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Im saying nowt without legal advice.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:12 - Nov 14 with 902 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:13 - Nov 13 by Chief

When we played Brighton a few years ago at the liberty they put a warning over the tannoy pre match not to sing homophobic chants. The first thing the Brighton fans did after that was to chat sheep, sheep shegers at our fans.

Personally I think both should be allowed - not every man in Brighton has sexual relations with other men&not all people in Wales actually commit acts of beastiality with farm animals, but that's what both places are widely known for. It's banter. No ones being singled out and no one has any idea if there were any homosexual men in the crowd.

However how you can get away with accusing of us of having sex with animals and not get arrested but you can get arrested for accusing them of having sex with men I don't know.

This ^

Football is becoming sterile enough anyway lose the banter between fans it will be time up for me.
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:17 - Nov 14 with 897 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:12 - Nov 14 by pencoedjack

This ^

Football is becoming sterile enough anyway lose the banter between fans it will be time up for me.

But that is the point.
What was banter is now a criminal offence

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:18 - Nov 14 with 896 viewsFlashberryjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:12 - Nov 14 by pencoedjack

This ^

Completely agree.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:46 - Nov 14 with 886 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:17 - Nov 14 by onehunglow

But that is the point.
What was banter is now a criminal offence

This country has become so politically correct it’s beyond belief

Personally I think there are far greater things the police should be worried about than football fans singing ‘we can see you holding hands’ to Brighton fans or ‘sheep shaggers’ to Welsh fans, neither done by 99.9% of fans with malice.

Unfortunately it’s easy pickings & in the near future more people will get arrested
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 17:34 - Nov 14 with 879 viewsKilkennyjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:34 - Nov 14 by KeithHaynes

Ah yes, I recall that on numerous occasions, I thought you were on about English fascist skinheads. I recall George Berry being one incident. Also the NB chanting ‘Argentina’ at Away fans which I found strange.

Maybe they thought waging a war for an island so far away was an English govt decision that they did not agree with ? Certainly it kicked off in the mexico world cup game between Argentina and England in Mexico city.

(This was before the recent reputation of England fans was to run away ... 😎)

The miners strike was to come, with Swans fans shouting ‘scab’ at Forest fans.

Politics and football eh ?
Before the safe football of the Premier league era.

The Liverpool fans take on Margaret Thatcher comes from same era. Pre-internet days.

Beware of the Risen People

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 17:50 - Nov 14 with 875 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:46 - Nov 14 by pencoedjack

This country has become so politically correct it’s beyond belief

Personally I think there are far greater things the police should be worried about than football fans singing ‘we can see you holding hands’ to Brighton fans or ‘sheep shaggers’ to Welsh fans, neither done by 99.9% of fans with malice.

Unfortunately it’s easy pickings & in the near future more people will get arrested

That is a maybe but it's the world we have created.

These days a man can class himself as non binary and parents can avoid the tricky question of stating their kid's gender on a birth certificate.

Never discount anything.

It's a shook up world ,for sure.

Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 18:01 - Nov 14 with 873 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 17:50 - Nov 14 by onehunglow

That is a maybe but it's the world we have created.

These days a man can class himself as non binary and parents can avoid the tricky question of stating their kid's gender on a birth certificate.

Never discount anything.

It's a shook up world ,for sure.

Not sure if it’s the world but more likely it’s OUR country.
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 18:15 - Nov 14 with 869 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 18:01 - Nov 14 by pencoedjack

Not sure if it’s the world but more likely it’s OUR country.

Nah.It's pretty much world wide now.

Watched a programme on Oscar Pretorious recently which included an interview with an Afrikaner female regarding those of colour. Arsecringing stuff it was but people really were that bad so things had to change ,mate.

be safe. Thanks for dialogue

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 09:29 - Nov 15 with 798 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 17:34 - Nov 14 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe they thought waging a war for an island so far away was an English govt decision that they did not agree with ? Certainly it kicked off in the mexico world cup game between Argentina and England in Mexico city.

The Liverpool fans take on Margaret Thatcher comes from same era. Pre-internet days.

It was a UK government decision to restore the democratic choice to an island that wished to remain free. It was also backed by the UN.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 10:17 - Nov 15 with 785 viewsonehunglow

British Government .British decision.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 00:10 - Nov 16 with 733 viewsBrynmill_Jack

English Government? There is no such thing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 07:11 - Nov 16 with 710 views1983

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:34 - Nov 14 by KeithHaynes

Ah yes, I recall that on numerous occasions, I thought you were on about English fascist skinheads. I recall George Berry being one incident. Also the NB chanting ‘Argentina’ at Away fans which I found strange.

The Argentina thing was more about Maradonna and the world Cup.

I remember at Forest a few years ago when queueing up at the turnstiles and Swans fans singing the "we know what we are" song and the Notts police reminding us with no irony that its is offensive to sing that and you could be arrested

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 07:36 - Nov 16 with 702 viewsraynor94

You seriously think the Argentina chants were to do with the Falklands war?

It was because they knocked England out of the World Cup, on more than one occasion, whoever knocked England out of a competition would get their name chanted.

Banter plain and simple.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 10:51 - Nov 16 with 681 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 00:10 - Nov 16 by Brynmill_Jack

English Government? There is no such thing

The Scousers referred to as bin dippers by people who class themselves exactly the same,ie working class and from people in even poorer ,deprived,depressed areas of Wales.
You really could not back this up.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:25 - Nov 16 with 663 views34dfgdf54

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:16 - Nov 13 by jasper_T

Only one of these things is a crime.

Really?!

Oh sh*t
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 13:20 - Nov 16 with 637 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 07:06 - Nov 14 by KeithHaynes

Sounds dreadful, when did this happen.

January 1st 2019 Mertyr v Hereford. Exit at way end.

I considered a citizen's arrest but was not sure the courts would back me up. Also I did not want to get punched and kicked.

The lunatic and bulging eyes a neck tattoe about 30 and was under the influence of some sort of drugs in full view of the SWP.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 18:38 - Nov 26 with 542 viewsNortbankboy

I remember the scab chants.
Which was wrong they wern t all scabs
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:12 - Nov 26 with 528 viewsFieryJack

Thing is, when does banter become something darker and nastier?

When does the line get crossed, and who decides it's been crossed?

Notts Forest (again!) fans chanting "Aberfan" at Swans fans in Div 1 in the early 80s.

Don't think that could be classed as banter.

Or away fans chanting "Town full of "pak1s" whilst in Luton, Bradford or Blackburn.
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:19 - Nov 26 with 522 viewsKeithHaynes

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:12 - Nov 26 by FieryJack

Thing is, when does banter become something darker and nastier?

When does the line get crossed, and who decides it's been crossed?

Notts Forest (again!) fans chanting "Aberfan" at Swans fans in Div 1 in the early 80s.

Don't think that could be classed as banter.

Or away fans chanting "Town full of "pak1s" whilst in Luton, Bradford or Blackburn.

I’ve mentioned alan Davies on here a day or so ago.
Cardiff fans with GAS A JACK T-shirt’s.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:48 - Nov 26 with 529 viewsFieryJack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:19 - Nov 26 by KeithHaynes

I’ve mentioned alan Davies on here a day or so ago.
Cardiff fans with GAS A JACK T-shirt’s.

Yep, there's always a few proper sick idiots about, ready to take things way too far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024