Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max gone to a BIG club. 11:17 - Jan 18 with 4996 viewsaberhugh

Yet again I feel so inadequate. How ever much I wash and beat myself up I can't get Swansea off me or out of me. In these troubled times it is reassuring that the media in our capital reiterate the size of CCFC and confirm us as the unwashed down west. Max is a young virgin but has been fully impregnated with the 1927 vaccine. It is great he has arrived at a BIG sleeping giant. No doubt they will take as much care of him as Harry Wilson. I'm all done in, off to put my head in the oven, this will hurt, it's electric.
https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1062985379?-1881:1065
Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:20 - Jan 20 with 933 viewsDr_Winston

The more I think about it the more I reckon we were never all that convinced that he was the guy we wanted to go with.

You look at the type of forwards we've had the most joy with this season and in this system and Watters doesn't fit the template. He's almost a legacy of Cooper's original desire for a central striker rather than a similar player to Ayew or Lowe, which Morris certainly looks more like emulating. Even Brewster last season was happy to drift wider at times.

Reckon our bid might have been a half hearted placeholder whilst we waited on negotiations with Seattle. Certainly if we'd really wanted him we'd have made more of an effort than a single, "take it or leave it" offer.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:21]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:37 - Jan 20 with 879 viewsNotLoyal

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:20 - Jan 20 by Dr_Winston

The more I think about it the more I reckon we were never all that convinced that he was the guy we wanted to go with.

You look at the type of forwards we've had the most joy with this season and in this system and Watters doesn't fit the template. He's almost a legacy of Cooper's original desire for a central striker rather than a similar player to Ayew or Lowe, which Morris certainly looks more like emulating. Even Brewster last season was happy to drift wider at times.

Reckon our bid might have been a half hearted placeholder whilst we waited on negotiations with Seattle. Certainly if we'd really wanted him we'd have made more of an effort than a single, "take it or leave it" offer.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:21]

Maybe we have played a very decent long game ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Max gone to a BIG club. on 22:00 - Jan 20 with 844 viewsBoundy

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:37 - Jan 20 by NotLoyal

Maybe we have played a very decent long game ?

or as my old charge hand was oft to quote , "you can't kid a kidder "

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024