Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hicksy 18:28 - Mar 6 with 2045 viewsTVOS1907

Good, new interview with him here:

https://yourherefordshire.co.uk/all/sports-news/my-hereford-united-story-keith-h

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hicksy on 21:40 - Mar 6 with 1836 viewsdogboy

Brilliant piece but what a guy absolute legend and inspirational character for all the work he has done for the dale working with he kids
Hicksy on 21:45 - Mar 6 with 1814 viewsSheffield_dale

Hicksy on 21:40 - Mar 6 by dogboy

Brilliant piece but what a guy absolute legend and inspirational character for all the work he has done for the dale working with he kids

A true legend. I will always remember his drills as an aspiring young player. Him and Adam (second name eludes me) inspired me to carry on playing. I now work in football and manage my own team, largely down to Keith Hicks
Hicksy on 21:52 - Mar 6 with 1785 viewsTomRAFC

Keith was a bit of a friend of the family through Dale Trust stuff. Whenever I walked past the club, going to and from Oulder Hill, you could guarantee that him and Siobhan would heckle you or hop in a car and chase you out of the car park. Keith loved a joke but there was such a sense of warmth about him. It felt like he remembered the name of every kid he ever did a session with.

A great man and a real one off. There's always a pint on me should I ever see him.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024