Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antivax nonsense on here. 19:15 - Jun 18 with 9388 viewsProfessor

Is incredible. Complete conspiracy bunkum. For christ sake celebrate the fact that we don’t have 100s dying with the current case rate. No one is trying to control you. Just get vaccinated and protect lives. Enough. I speak this as an ordinary Joe. I want my daughter to go to university in September with proper teaching. I want my son to take his GCSEs next year and have a clear year without constant uncertainty. I want to go back to my office and my lab to do what I do well. Not zoom followed by teams and recording lectures and virtual lab meetings.
Vaccines, lockdowns or corpses. That’s the choice. Don’t be a selfish dicky, help yourself and help other.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 887 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 14:04 - Jun 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I was under the impression that Covid patients bring Covid into hospitals?

Sort of inevitable. But makes sense to avoid staff bringing it in as well.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 15:46 - Jun 21 with 848 viewscontroversial_jack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 14:04 - Jun 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I was under the impression that Covid patients bring Covid into hospitals?

It can be brought in by anyone, it doesn't discriminate. Patients are tested in A&E, then put on a general ward with all the other patients. suspected covid are put in with positive cases in different sections if they have the beds available. It's virtually impossible to keep it out of hospitals.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 16:35 - Jun 21 with 822 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 15:46 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

It can be brought in by anyone, it doesn't discriminate. Patients are tested in A&E, then put on a general ward with all the other patients. suspected covid are put in with positive cases in different sections if they have the beds available. It's virtually impossible to keep it out of hospitals.

At least fully vaccinated NHS workers would reduce the risk of bringing it into hospitals.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 18:10 - Jun 21 with 808 viewsCatullus

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:11 - Jun 21 by A_Fans_Dad

So let me check your rationale.
You appear to be suggesting that it would be better to sack all the Unvaccinated staff and cause an immediate staffing crisis.
Against the possibilty that COVID will get in to the hospital.
Except of course sacking the staff won't actually stop it getting in to the hospital, only reduce the possibility.
But sacking the staff will definitely cause staffing shortages.
OK, got it.

Did I say sack them? That is your assumption.

No, I think unless there are medical reasons all NHS staff should be vaccinated, if they refuse then they should face some kind of disciplinary action which could include redeployment.

Did you know surgeons face routine health checks and may be required to be vaccinated against Hep B,
https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/dental-faculties/fds/nacpde/eea-qualified-dentists/heal

Anybody is free to refuse a vaccine but there could well be repercussions for NHS staff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:03 - Jun 21 with 788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 18:10 - Jun 21 by Catullus

No, I think unless there are medical reasons all NHS staff should be vaccinated, if they refuse then they should face some kind of disciplinary action which could include redeployment.

Did you know surgeons face routine health checks and may be required to be vaccinated against Hep B,
https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/dental-faculties/fds/nacpde/eea-qualified-dentists/heal

Anybody is free to refuse a vaccine but there could well be repercussions for NHS staff.

Why do you think my response was to you, because it wasn't.
If you had been following the narrative you would have known that my responses were to Dr Winston and others.
Quote "on 18:45 - Jun 20 with 275 views Dr_Winston

Certainly any NHS member of staff, provided they have no medical reason for not being vaccinated, should be required to be so or lose their job."
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:32 - Jun 21 with 764 viewscontroversial_jack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 16:35 - Jun 21 by felixstowe_jack

At least fully vaccinated NHS workers would reduce the risk of bringing it into hospitals.

Of course.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:08 - Jun 21 with 740 viewsGroo

Antivax nonsense on here. on 18:10 - Jun 21 by Catullus

They should be looking after COVID patients as those are the only ones they can't give it to, if they catch it.

Groo does what Groo does best

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:51 - Jun 21 with 723 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:08 - Jun 21 by Groo

They should be looking after COVID patients as those are the only ones they can't give it to, if they catch it.

You can't talk common sense like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:10 - Jun 21 with 707 viewsonehunglow

No mask
Distance
Wash hands
No stadia restrcitions
Pubs open all day

No vax

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024