Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antivax nonsense on here. 19:15 - Jun 18 with 9391 viewsProfessor

Is incredible. Complete conspiracy bunkum. For christ sake celebrate the fact that we don’t have 100s dying with the current case rate. No one is trying to control you. Just get vaccinated and protect lives. Enough. I speak this as an ordinary Joe. I want my daughter to go to university in September with proper teaching. I want my son to take his GCSEs next year and have a clear year without constant uncertainty. I want to go back to my office and my lab to do what I do well. Not zoom followed by teams and recording lectures and virtual lab meetings.
Vaccines, lockdowns or corpses. That’s the choice. Don’t be a selfish dicky, help yourself and help other.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:17 - Jun 18 with 1235 viewsGwyn737

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:26 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

Are we vaccinating this group yet

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-schools-universities-most-152900722.html

It’s looking likely to come down to 12+ soon.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:26 - Jun 18 with 1223 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:17 - Jun 18 by Gwyn737

It’s looking likely to come down to 12+ soon.

Seems to be unlikely for healthy under 18s who seem to be at no real risk from the virus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57496074

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:27 - Jun 18 with 1211 viewsGwyn737

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:26 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Seems to be unlikely for healthy under 18s who seem to be at no real risk from the virus.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57496074

I had an email in work to say it’s coming.

That’s no guarantee mind!

Secondary’s are going back to masks in classes from Monday.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 23:30]
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:28 - Jun 18 with 1215 viewsKilkennyjack

Just get the fecking jabs done, mun.?

Thats it.

Please.

Beware of the Risen People

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:01 - Jun 19 with 1196 viewsraynor94

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:28 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

Just get the fecking jabs done, mun.?

Thats it.

Please.

Have you had yours?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:21 - Jun 19 with 1187 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:27 - Jun 18 by Gwyn737

I had an email in work to say it’s coming.

That’s no guarantee mind!

Secondary’s are going back to masks in classes from Monday.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 23:30]

Same here. Though vaccination is unlikely unless the wave is huge
Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:23 - Jun 19 with 1179 viewsGwyn737

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:21 - Jun 19 by Professor

Same here. Though vaccination is unlikely unless the wave is huge

The way I’m reading it we’ll know in September.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:37 - Jun 19 with 1166 viewshowenjack

What is your HONEST impartial opinion of this prof? https://drjudyamikovits.com/
Login to get fewer ads

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:48 - Jun 19 with 1167 viewsDJack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:37 - Jun 19 by howenjack

What is your HONEST impartial opinion of this prof? https://drjudyamikovits.com/

You dont help yourself do you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Antivax nonsense on here. on 07:31 - Jun 19 with 1134 viewsCatullus

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:48 - Jun 19 by DJack

You dont help yourself do you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

Thi is why I've often asked why people will believe some person on the internet but not the BBC, ITV news etc?

Why is a complete stranger, specialy a discredited one, more reliable a source than the BBC or ITV? The internet is a free for all with far too many nut jobs. Loonies of every description have been given a platform.

I'd rather believe the Prof!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Antivax nonsense on here. on 07:42 - Jun 19 with 1127 viewsScotia

It's clearly exactly what this thread is about. Complete bunkum.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 09:16 - Jun 19 with 1104 viewsKilkennyjack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:01 - Jun 19 by raynor94

Have you had yours?

As i said on the ‘have you had your jabs yet ?’ thread …. Yes both.

Everyone should.
Nhs wales doing an outstanding job.

Why haven’t you had yours yet then ?
It doesn’t hurt, dont be a big baby all your life.

Beware of the Risen People

Antivax nonsense on here. on 10:10 - Jun 19 with 1091 viewsProfessor

It’s a grift. Anyone selling books or ‘fundraising’ on a personal website is less than trustworthy.
See Andrew Wakefield
Antivax nonsense on here. on 10:21 - Jun 19 with 1081 viewstrampie

Antivax nonsense on here. on 07:31 - Jun 19 by Catullus

Thi is why I've often asked why people will believe some person on the internet but not the BBC, ITV news etc?

Why is a complete stranger, specialy a discredited one, more reliable a source than the BBC or ITV? The internet is a free for all with far too many nut jobs. Loonies of every description have been given a platform.

On the other hand mind you some individuals have no agenda, yet some see the Beeb as right wing, pro English, unionist types with an agenda.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:21 - Jun 19 with 1052 viewsRonaldStump

Antivax nonsense on here. on 07:31 - Jun 19 by Catullus

That's pretty simple. Main stream media, Big tech, the judicial system and the governments are being funded and fed by the men with the money. many in government have their fingers in many big pharma pies.
Most of the subservient on here have been conditioned from a very early age (school) to obey or sit in the naughty corner.
Those on here clamoring for bans for those who want a simple debate are the epitome of media brainwashing, they constantly bend over and take it up the chuff no questions asked.

Why do you think there is NO DEBATE?, anybody who wants to have a discussion is censored by Big tech those who have an alternative opinion are made out to be conspiracy theorists/Anti Vax/far right (delete as applicable) by Big Pharma funded fact checkers on social media.

The lies the deceit and still the minions lap it up.
Thankfully there are some people out there who can see the wood for the tree's, not enough yet but growing daily.

(He She Him)

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:23 - Jun 19 with 1052 viewsRonaldStump

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:29 - Jun 18 by raynor94

Why on earth aren't you banned off here

You sound like a typical grass , why should he be banned for having an alternative opinion?

(He She Him)

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:54 - Jun 19 with 1027 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:23 - Jun 19 by RonaldStump

You sound like a typical grass , why should he be banned for having an alternative opinion?

Because all the doctors, scientists and statisticians that we follow are all lying, cheating, conspiracy promoting sharks, as the prof will tell you if you link to something he disagrees with and they all follow suit.
It doesn't matter how brilliant the people involved are, if they do not go along with consensus they are stupid, fringe, ignorant liars.

They cannot see the links that have been established between Oligarchs, big finance, big pharma, big banks, the UN, mass media, Davos and the Great Reset.
They cannot see the total corruption of "Scienctific integrity " via the "peer review" process, properly termed the "Pal review" process.

Even when shown the data they choose to disbelieve it, everything and everybody with contrarian views are right wing conspiracy theorist nut jobs who the mass media stigmatise with character assassination.

Nothing will change their minds, until the SHTF and by then it will be too late.
Good luck to them, as they say ignorance is bliss.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:02 - Jun 19 with 1025 viewsRonaldStump

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:54 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Because all the doctors, scientists and statisticians that we follow are all lying, cheating, conspiracy promoting sharks, as the prof will tell you if you link to something he disagrees with and they all follow suit.
It doesn't matter how brilliant the people involved are, if they do not go along with consensus they are stupid, fringe, ignorant liars.

They cannot see the links that have been established between Oligarchs, big finance, big pharma, big banks, the UN, mass media, Davos and the Great Reset.
They cannot see the total corruption of "Scienctific integrity " via the "peer review" process, properly termed the "Pal review" process.

Even when shown the data they choose to disbelieve it, everything and everybody with contrarian views are right wing conspiracy theorist nut jobs who the mass media stigmatise with character assassination.

Nothing will change their minds, until the SHTF and by then it will be too late.

Good points well made.
Unfortunately for them our numbers are growing daily.
The net is closing in on the corrupt psychopaths.
When the real freedom day comes around the silence will be deafening.

(He She Him)

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:08 - Jun 19 with 1023 viewsCatullus

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:21 - Jun 19 by RonaldStump

That's pretty simple. Main stream media, Big tech, the judicial system and the governments are being funded and fed by the men with the money. many in government have their fingers in many big pharma pies.
Most of the subservient on here have been conditioned from a very early age (school) to obey or sit in the naughty corner.
Those on here clamoring for bans for those who want a simple debate are the epitome of media brainwashing, they constantly bend over and take it up the chuff no questions asked.

Why do you think there is NO DEBATE?, anybody who wants to have a discussion is censored by Big tech those who have an alternative opinion are made out to be conspiracy theorists/Anti Vax/far right (delete as applicable) by Big Pharma funded fact checkers on social media.

The lies the deceit and still the minions lap it up.
Thankfully there are some people out there who can see the wood for the tree's, not enough yet but growing daily.

Yet these strangers on the internet, why do they do what they do? Do you think it's for everyone's benefit or because they're looking for fame and fortune?

And you think the rest of us are barinwashed. Naive doesn't begin to cover it.

When the Prof posts on here, whether he's dismantling a post or agreeing with it, there' nothing in it for him. He's not making money or raising his profile, that's why I'd trust what he says, there's nothing in it for him.

These starngers on the www, they normally have a book or two for sale or a subscription website which usually carries some kind of meesage like the subs go to pay for spreading "the truth" so we can inform people and sock it to the "establishment"

Truthfully, these people who believe the BBC is bought and paid for but the stranger on the internet is 100% trustworthy, they're as dumb and naive as anyone.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:09 - Jun 19 with 1023 viewsKeithHaynes

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:30 - Jun 18 by Scotia

It is complete and utter baseless nonsense.

If it was put on Facebook it would be flagged with the tag to refer to the NHS website. It should be removed from here, it is dangerous.

I want to drop my daughter at school without wear a mask, see my colleagues in person and go to a gig.

The only way that can happen is through having a jab.

I genuinely don't understand what these anti vax and anti lockdown people want. They seem to be detached from reality.

Opinions when put over sensibly are welcome.
Regardless of the opinion of the opinion 👍

We are very lucky to have the OP starting this thread. One of the best posters on here by a long, long way. It starts debate, and that’s what we are all about.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:12 - Jun 19 with 1008 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:02 - Jun 19 by RonaldStump

Good points well made.
Unfortunately for them our numbers are growing daily.
The net is closing in on the corrupt psychopaths.
When the real freedom day comes around the silence will be deafening.

That will depend on whether they can find enough of them to throw under the bus without the top guys getting caught up in the process.
If that happens all news of such events will be totally closed down so that the general public will know nothing about it at all.
Are you aware of the alleged Chinese Inelligence defector that the US DIA have?
He is apparently naming names.

There are also scientists coming forward now who didn't under Trump, because they did not want to be associated with him and racism or something.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:24 - Jun 19 with 1003 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:50 - Jun 18 by Gwyn737

Should homeopaths get the same coverage as medical professionals?

Differet countries take different views, here's one from Germany.

https://www.dw.com/en/homeopathy-leave-system-as-it-is-decides-germanys-spahn/a-

I have no issue with alternative therapy. My neck problem was solved through acupuncture, my doctor only offered pain killers. My brother has a chronic heart problem which his cardiologist says is caused by the long term effects of anti-inflamatory drugs for his mild arthritis, had he known he says he would not have taken the drugs. This is what prompted me to look at alternatives. The opioid crisis in the States illustrates the need to think carefully in these matters.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02686-2

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:26 - Jun 19 with 1002 viewsCatullus

Antivax nonsense on here. on 11:54 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh it does indeed matter how brilliant the people involved are. Take Dr Meyer Verlag, several years back he discovered two crystal pyramids under the Bermuda triangle. Scientists across the world were amazed and looked into it. There was just one problem, Dr Meyer Verlag didn't exist, it was a massive hoax. Every few years the story resurfaces and people believe it,

https://metro.co.uk/2016/10/10/have-scientists-really-found-a-gigantic-crystal-p

Because people choose to believe stuff on the internet, it doesn't make it any more the truth.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:39 - Jun 19 with 996 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:26 - Jun 19 by Catullus

Oh it does indeed matter how brilliant the people involved are. Take Dr Meyer Verlag, several years back he discovered two crystal pyramids under the Bermuda triangle. Scientists across the world were amazed and looked into it. There was just one problem, Dr Meyer Verlag didn't exist, it was a massive hoax. Every few years the story resurfaces and people believe it,

https://metro.co.uk/2016/10/10/have-scientists-really-found-a-gigantic-crystal-p

Because people choose to believe stuff on the internet, it doesn't make it any more the truth.

Very true, how big are these pyramids?

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:59 - Jun 19 with 978 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 12:26 - Jun 19 by Catullus

Well I can assure you that the people that I have read are definitely real, some of them the prof even knows personally.
Are you going to discount there genuine concerns as well just because they happen to have been posted on the internet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024