Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James 11:01 - Aug 30 with 7947 viewsGeoffThom

Have we a sell on clause with his deal to utd
Dan James on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 928 viewslondonlisa2001

Dan James on 04:58 - Aug 31 by jasper_T

Ronaldo's wages for the season are as much as DJ's transfer fee. The actual cost of each player is more than just the fee.

The number of shirts that will be sold with Ronaldo’s name on the back will make up the difference though, although generally the point is correct. He’s a special case re commercial impact. Same with Messi and that Jordan shirt at PSG.
Dan James on 16:26 - Aug 31 with 849 viewsandypitt56

apparently we get 1.5m, not bad.
Dan James on 17:13 - Aug 31 with 797 views1964white

Dan James on 15:40 - Aug 31 by Fireboy2

He already has and hes on the plane to Finland

I'm ok apart from the way the club I love is taking the piss out of our manager and the fans.

I know where you are coming from mate, been there myself until the arrival of Radz/Bielsa.

Sometimes it's heartbreaking being a loyal fan of a football club.

Hope things improve for the Swans & you fans.
Dan James on 17:17 - Aug 31 with 787 viewsjackrmee

Dan James on 16:26 - Aug 31 by andypitt56

apparently we get 1.5m, not bad.

WOL -
"Swansea will receive around £1.5m as a result of Daniel James' move from Manchester United to Leeds United.

The winger joined the Whites on transfer deadline day in a deal worth £25m, a sum that could rise to £30m.

And The Athletic report that Swansea will receive a 15% sell-on fee on any profits the Red Devils make from selling the Welshman."

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James on 17:33 - Aug 31 with 759 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dan James on 17:17 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

WOL -
"Swansea will receive around £1.5m as a result of Daniel James' move from Manchester United to Leeds United.

The winger joined the Whites on transfer deadline day in a deal worth £25m, a sum that could rise to £30m.

And The Athletic report that Swansea will receive a 15% sell-on fee on any profits the Red Devils make from selling the Welshman."

Huw not answering the phone cost them an extra £20m when all said and done. Swansea will be about £7 or £8m better off assuming James would have powered them to the PL.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dan James on 19:09 - Aug 31 with 691 viewsGeoffThom

Lmao luv pulling down dirty lids pants on james
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024