Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alec Baldwin 19:43 - Oct 25 with 3091 viewsbritferry

surprised we don't have a thread on the terrible incident of him killing Halyna Hutchins on the set of a film

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Alec Baldwin on 12:51 - Oct 28 with 706 viewsBarrySwan

Alec Baldwin on 06:46 - Oct 28 by Dr_Winston

Reminds me of this scene in The Pacific.

Thats the chap, used to wear a beret and spoke with a Scottish accent when we were there, didn't realise he made films as well.
Alec Baldwin on 13:07 - Oct 28 with 693 viewsBarrySwan

Alec Baldwin on 09:07 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

Stephen Graham eh

Jeez man,great stuff

Pretty down to earth guy, no airs and graces, mingled with the Supporting Artistes ( Extras to you me and Ricky Gervais ) just one of the blokes, queued for his grub at the tuck van unlike some of the actors who got theirs delivered to their caravans and instigated or joined in the general banter with the rest of us, cracking a few funnies and taking the mick out of the guys on set inbetween takes etc.

Me being method roughed him up and threw him to the ground a few times even when the cameras weren't rolling, he didn't seem to mind.

** Warning** I might have made that last bit up.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 13:17]
Alec Baldwin on 16:02 - Oct 28 with 651 viewscontroversial_jack

Alec Baldwin on 10:16 - Oct 28 by KeithHaynes

Baldwin would be responsible in England and Wales. IF the company were found guilty he could be charged with gross negligence Manslaughter as could the armour.er.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It's quite rare that company directors get charged with criminal offences as it's so hard to pin actual blame onto them as being personally negligent, but who knows.
Alec Baldwin on 11:05 - Oct 29 with 621 viewsonehunglow

Alec Baldwin on 13:07 - Oct 28 by BarrySwan

Pretty down to earth guy, no airs and graces, mingled with the Supporting Artistes ( Extras to you me and Ricky Gervais ) just one of the blokes, queued for his grub at the tuck van unlike some of the actors who got theirs delivered to their caravans and instigated or joined in the general banter with the rest of us, cracking a few funnies and taking the mick out of the guys on set inbetween takes etc.

Me being method roughed him up and threw him to the ground a few times even when the cameras weren't rolling, he didn't seem to mind.

** Warning** I might have made that last bit up.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 13:17]

He's a great actor and he has a very good name in the business .I know he spent much time with the D/Supt in the Rhys Jones murder TV film. He was very genuine and upset at the scene too so it shows his professionalism to overcome that and put on a stella acting display.

I recall several actors being '@rses when filming in Liverpool in the 80s as that part of the City was on my pitch of the time. Few were not though and standing proud was Geoff Hughes (Eddie Yates). He was filming a famous Liverpool murder play with Anna Massie at our Police Station ,as it was an historic and very atmospheric building. I was doing Parade and he came in wearing full make up in costume and bellowed -"what the f is going on here then ". We filled our pants.

He drank out tea and scoffed half a packet of Bourbons.

He dies way too young
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 11:12]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alec Baldwin on 23:25 - Aug 13 with 474 viewsbritferry

Well then...

Baldwin claims he didn't pull the trigger, it just went off

FBI claims the trigger was pulled

Police in Sante Fe will NOT rule out criminal charges after damning FBI report concludes that Alec Baldwin DID pull the trigger on set of Rust and killed cinematographer - despite claiming he did NOT

- A new FBI report has concluded that the gun would only have shot a bullet if the trigger had been pulled
- Testing revealed that Baldwin's claims that he had been playing with the hammer were not enough to get the gun to fire
- Baldwin has consistently denied that he pulled the trigger on the gun, which was supposed to be loaded dummy bullets
- The actor, 64, says he's cooperating with police and said he is hoping there will not be criminal charges

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Alec Baldwin on 09:00 - Aug 14 with 426 viewsKilkennyjack

Alec Baldwin on 00:15 - Oct 28 by BarrySwan

Must confess during my starring role as prison guard number 3 in the BBC mini series blockbuster Decline and Fall alongside my co stars Eva Longoria and Stephen Graham the armourer was on set throughout in charge of the prison guard Lee Enfield rifles used during filming.

Every time he handed one out he cleared and opened the breech before releasing the spring so that each actor or supporting artiste could peer down the barrel and all associated parts of the rifle to ensure that they were totally clear and empty and each Actor / SA would have to say "clear" before accepting the rifle to show that they were satisfied that the rifle was in fact clear and empty.

And when returned each actor / SA would have to do the opposite clearing the breech and holding the rifle for examination for the armourer who also would shout clear if satisfied it was empty before accepting it back.

Identical to the procedures used during my time in the Royal Marines Reserve, understandably so as the armourer who was part of the company that has a huge warehouse full of period weapons down London way and supplies them to major Hollywood film sets was ex British Army.

This procedure was identical for all issued rifles to the ' Prison Guards' even though they were never loaded even with blanks.

The only Lee Enfield issued with even a blank was issued to an experienced firearms stunt man who made sure that the weapon was aimed nowhere near anyone on set when firing.

At no time even with the empty rifles was anyone allowed to point them even remotely in the direction of anyone else.

I do recall the weapons instructor at Lympstone during one sojourn down to the Commando Training Centre exclaiming that if any of us ever pointed even an unloaded weapon in his direction he would assume that we were trying to kill him and he would kill us first.

I like to think that was a bit of forces banter and that even back then he probably wasn't allowed to kill us during training.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 0:16]

Thanks for that 👍

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024