Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone explain.....? 19:15 - Oct 29 with 4609 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/28/covid-vaccinated-likely-unjabbed-i

Vaccinated people apparently spread the virus at a similar rate to unvaccinated so can anyone explain

Why we are vaccinating children who are at no risk?

PS I'm not anti-vaccination, I've had mine and I understand it offers protection to people at risk, with no long term studies it feels right to be careful with children and young people at no risk.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Can anyone explain.....? on 08:24 - Nov 2 with 730 viewsMrSwerve

Can anyone explain.....? on 19:39 - Nov 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, I cannot let that statement go unchallenged.
Perhaps you would like to read this analysis of the VAERs data.
If you think that anti-vaxxers have access to all the vaccine batch codes and where they have been used and made up the VAERs reports then you really are deluding yourself.
For this analysis they set up a control group consisting of all the Flu Vaccine side effects and compared them to the COVID mRNA vaccine side effects.

Deaths from Flu vacccines with lot numbers = 17, Deaths from Pfizer Vaccine with lot numbers = 2828, Moderna deaths with lot numbers = 2603.

Certain lots were much more deadly than others.

Nope no worse than any other vaccine.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/31/100-percent-of-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-caused-by

Of course the reporters could have just made it all up like the Lancet, as we know people do when they want to block certain drugs from being used.

ps if you don't think Pfizer has major quality issues then watch this video, it is from a US Pfizer factory quality department employee turned whistleblower, who is about to lose her job for telling the truth.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/pfizer-whistleblower-melissa-mcatee-va
[Post edited 1 Nov 2021 19:48]

I watched the whole of the video. Basically, she didn’t like the colour of the Covid vax, without knowing anything about the construction of it whatsoever.

Topped off by thanking god for putting her there to blow the whistle on this.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can anyone explain.....? on 09:02 - Nov 2 with 700 viewsScotia

If you think that anti-vaxxers have access to all the vaccine batch codes and where they have been used and made up the VAERs reports then you really are deluding yourself.
For this analysis they set up a control group consisting of all the Flu Vaccine side effects and compared them to the COVID mRNA vaccine side effects.

Deaths from Flu vacccines with lot numbers = 17, Deaths from Pfizer Vaccine with lot numbers = 2828, Moderna deaths with lot numbers = 2603.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/31/100-percent-of-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-caused-by

Of course the reporters could have just made it all up like the Lancet, as we know people do when they want to block certain drugs from being used.

ps if you don't think Pfizer has major quality issues then watch this video, it is from a US Pfizer factory quality department employee turned whistleblower, who is about to lose her job for telling the truth.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/pfizer-whistleblower-melissa-mcatee-va

Sorry I can't let that BS go unchallenged.

Apart from events after flu vaccine not being reported in anywhere near the numbers events after covid vaccines are and the frialities of the VAERS system.

There is a very good reason why deaths occur after receiving particular batch numbers?

Because the same batch has been giving to the same group of vulnerable people. If you give a particular batch to a million (or more) highly vulnerable geriatrics, many will die afterwards. Coincidently, becasue they are vulnerable and old anyway.

Why list batches alphabetically and make no note of receiving patient details?

I also note that the article makes a key error, they refer to storage "batch" and not manufacturing batch:-

"The above chart shows the number of adverse event reports made to VAERS against the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine sorted by the lot number of vaccine that was administered prior to the adverse event. We do not have reliable information about standard lot size, but news articles indicate an average lot size of 1000 vials (approx. 6000 doses)."

A manufacturing batch is around a million doses. (edit, it could be 3 million. "For Pfizer-BioNTech, a batch can make anywhere from 1 to 3 million doses of vaccine per production run."

A completely innaccurate article based entirely around misinformation. It's fooled you though as usual.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 9:30]
Can anyone explain.....? on 09:38 - Nov 2 with 683 viewsProfessor

Can anyone explain.....? on 09:02 - Nov 2 by Scotia

Apart from events after flu vaccine not being reported in anywhere near the numbers events after covid vaccines are and the frialities of the VAERS system.

There is a very good reason why deaths occur after receiving particular batch numbers?

Because the same batch has been giving to the same group of vulnerable people. If you give a particular batch to a million (or more) highly vulnerable geriatrics, many will die afterwards. Coincidently, becasue they are vulnerable and old anyway.

I also note that the article makes a key error, they refer to storage "batch" and not manufacturing batch:-

"The above chart shows the number of adverse event reports made to VAERS against the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine sorted by the lot number of vaccine that was administered prior to the adverse event. We do not have reliable information about standard lot size, but news articles indicate an average lot size of 1000 vials (approx. 6000 doses)."

A manufacturing batch is around a million doses. (edit, it could be 3 million. "For Pfizer-BioNTech, a batch can make anywhere from 1 to 3 million doses of vaccine per production run."

A completely innaccurate article based entirely around misinformation. It's fooled you though as usual.

I would add that there is never any mention of MHRA/ONS data on adverse events. I wonder why?

Perhaps is because these validated data show an entirely different story.

ONS was very clear that there from Jan-July five deaths directly linked to to vaccination adverse effects. At that point around a 1 in 20 million risk. There were around 1500 significant adverse reactions (i.e. that needed treatment) around 1 in 500,000 doses given. Some were thrombotic events, other allergic/anaphylactoid reactions. Both are low for any vaccine or treatment.

The data on myocarditis in the UK is also somewhat different. up to September it was 6 per million doses. Now this may increase with more mRNA vaccines and a more likely group to see in teenage boys. It is, however, nothing like the levels being bandied around of 1 in 1000 based on a now retracted study where the authors seriously miscalculated (claimed 32K people had been vaccinated when it was over 800K). The real level was perhaps 1in 20,000 which is also borne out by levels in Israel.

As for batch size -Pfizer's was over 200,000 doses per batch but will be closer to 500,000 now.

Whilst it's crazy to suggest vaccines don't got wrong in QC it's pretty rare-having worked on a case settled out of court, these are unusual events.
Can anyone explain.....? on 11:38 - Nov 2 with 648 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So, in the USA there is no difference in Flu and COVID Vaccine deaths or Serious Adverse Events.
OK.
Can anyone explain.....? on 11:43 - Nov 2 with 646 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 08:24 - Nov 2 by MrSwerve

I watched the whole of the video. Basically, she didn’t like the colour of the Covid vax, without knowing anything about the construction of it whatsoever.

Topped off by thanking god for putting her there to blow the whistle on this.

So after working on Vaccine Quality for 10 years she can't tell when something is different in a batch of vials compared to all the batches she has seen.
They might as well do away with Quality Control Departments all over the world, they are obviously a waste of time.

OK.
Can anyone explain.....? on 13:56 - Nov 2 with 632 viewsScotia

Can anyone explain.....? on 11:38 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

So, in the USA there is no difference in Flu and COVID Vaccine deaths or Serious Adverse Events.
OK.

Nothing else to say about yet another link being completely debunked?

Ok.

Isn't 18 months of you making a fool of yourself enough?
Can anyone explain.....? on 14:17 - Nov 2 with 620 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You are wrong on many counts, Pfizer, Moderna and J & J all show the same attributes.
Because they were not the only ones to do that batch or lot analysis, what is interesting is that the data is not available as a single file the AEs are separate from the vaccine data, making it difficult for the average person to correlate.
The question we should be asking is if these nut jobs can do this work, why haven't the US Government and the manufacturers done it and issued reports as they are required to do by US law?
Why aren't the MSM reporting on it?

The batches were spread over many states and the average ages were not in their 70s or 80s as you have tried to suggest.
The average age for the worst Moderna batch was 51.5 whereas a mid range batch the average age was 61.1.

So here is another analysis by a conspiracy nut job anti COVID vaxxer.
Can anyone explain.....? on 14:57 - Nov 2 with 603 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 07:16 - Nov 2 by Scotia

World renowned in what field though? Who claims they are world renowned themselves or welovetrump.com?

Actually it is groups like the Nobel prize givers, top Universities.
They have been recognised by their own peers and by the numbers of papers they have written.
As you know the numbers of study papers printed is important, prof says so.
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone explain.....? on 14:59 - Nov 2 with 602 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 23:47 - Nov 1 by dizietsma

Thank you for the offer AFD, but I don't really like following links. The last time Kerouac offered me a link I ended up listening to Steve Bannon!!!

How do you ever learn anything new?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 15:00]
Can anyone explain.....? on 15:25 - Nov 2 with 602 viewsScotia

Can anyone explain.....? on 14:59 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

How do you ever learn anything new?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 15:00]

You question what you are told and think for yourself.
Can anyone explain.....? on 15:27 - Nov 2 with 599 viewsScotia

Can anyone explain.....? on 14:17 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

You are wrong on many counts, Pfizer, Moderna and J & J all show the same attributes.
Because they were not the only ones to do that batch or lot analysis, what is interesting is that the data is not available as a single file the AEs are separate from the vaccine data, making it difficult for the average person to correlate.
The question we should be asking is if these nut jobs can do this work, why haven't the US Government and the manufacturers done it and issued reports as they are required to do by US law?
Why aren't the MSM reporting on it?

The batches were spread over many states and the average ages were not in their 70s or 80s as you have tried to suggest.
The average age for the worst Moderna batch was 51.5 whereas a mid range batch the average age was 61.1.

So here is another analysis by a conspiracy nut job anti COVID vaxxer.

Where is that data from becasuse it isn't mentioned in that article and I wonder why?

I suspect MSM aren't reporting on it because it is BS.
Can anyone explain.....? on 16:22 - Nov 2 with 577 viewsProfessor

Perhaps she is losing her job for incompetency then?
Can anyone explain.....? on 16:23 - Nov 2 with 573 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 15:27 - Nov 2 by Scotia

Where is that data from becasuse it isn't mentioned in that article and I wonder why?

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109
Can anyone explain.....? on 16:24 - Nov 2 with 571 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 15:25 - Nov 2 by Scotia

You question what you are told and think for yourself.

That is not looking for new data.
Can anyone explain.....? on 16:25 - Nov 2 with 569 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 16:22 - Nov 2 by Professor

Perhaps she is losing her job for incompetency then?

Yes you would say that, nothing to do with speaking out.
I am amazed you didn't just come out and call her a liar as you usually do.
Can anyone explain.....? on 16:26 - Nov 2 with 572 viewsProfessor

Can anyone explain.....? on 16:23 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109

You believe poorly written trash like that?

You really are in trouble.

Why is all this from the US? No evidence elsewhere then?

Or just made up nonsense that fools the gullible?
Can anyone explain.....? on 16:27 - Nov 2 with 568 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 15:27 - Nov 2 by Scotia

Really odd how absolutely everything you disagree with is BS isn't it.
Can anyone explain.....? on 17:05 - Nov 2 with 551 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 16:26 - Nov 2 by Professor

You believe poorly written trash like that?

You really are in trouble.

Why is all this from the US? No evidence elsewhere then?

Or just made up nonsense that fools the gullible?

How can there be evidence if no one else is doing the analysis, I have quoted 2 different sources that have established lot or batch numbers to go with the VEARs data. Of course you don't do databases and SQL queries do you.
What you still haven't acknowledged is that to get this data it has been put in the VAERs system from professional medical sources, hence it rubbishes your "data put in by ant-vaxxers" meme.

As to other data, there is certainly data on COVID Vaccine Adverse Effects.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211006/Large-study-of-COVID-vaccine-side-eff

Plus the whole EU reporting system which you totally ignore as well.

So ask yourself, if this data is all made up nonsense why aren't these guys being sued by the CDC and the vaccine manufacturers?
Why aren't the CDC and the vaccine manufacturers providing those kind of reports as required by law?

Bury your head in the sand for as long as you like, the truth is getting out, the fact that you don't like the sources but can't reproduce what they do and prove them wrong say's it all.
You only have ad homs left.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 17:24]
Can anyone explain.....? on 07:38 - Nov 3 with 519 viewsScotia

Can anyone explain.....? on 16:27 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Really odd how absolutely everything you disagree with is BS isn't it.

No. I just disagree with what you post. Becasue it is clear to all and sundry that it is BS.

Apart from you.

This BS is putting your life at risk. You're an unvaccinated, vulnerable man who will come in to contact with Covid. Don't put your life in the hands of these crazy blogs and websites.
Can anyone explain.....? on 09:10 - Nov 3 with 503 viewsCatullus

Can anyone explain.....? on 16:25 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes you would say that, nothing to do with speaking out.
I am amazed you didn't just come out and call her a liar as you usually do.

You call the people you don't believe "paid liars" and to be honest, some of the links you put up, I have never heard of these websites and some of them have been proper, yes PROPER nut job conspiracy sites like the "Freedom Network"

When you say the data is hard tocorrelate for the average person, do you take into account you ARE the average person?

I've lost track of how mnay times links you've used have shown up to be dodgy, they have lied, cherry picked data to skew the results and used blatant misinformation.

I'm not saying there aren't any issues with vaccines but if they were as widespread as you claim then we would have heard of them on the MSM.

It was the same nonsense with the USA elections, a small group of people making lots of noise about voter fraud, lies and misinformation being spread on social media that the overly gullible, naive and ardent Trumpians wanted to believe.

Wanting to beleve something doesn't make it true. That said I want to believe the vaccines are safe and effective, in my case (and my wifes) it has been. I don't know anybody who has been ill after the vaccine and at 54 my friends, close family and acquaintances are nearly all older and small a group as that is, no one has even had a serious adverse effect. The worst anyone has told me about is it feeling like a mild hangover. The area we live in has a lot of elderly people and we've heard no rumours either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can anyone explain.....? on 09:24 - Nov 3 with 498 viewsProfessor

Can anyone explain.....? on 17:05 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

How can there be evidence if no one else is doing the analysis, I have quoted 2 different sources that have established lot or batch numbers to go with the VEARs data. Of course you don't do databases and SQL queries do you.
What you still haven't acknowledged is that to get this data it has been put in the VAERs system from professional medical sources, hence it rubbishes your "data put in by ant-vaxxers" meme.

As to other data, there is certainly data on COVID Vaccine Adverse Effects.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211006/Large-study-of-COVID-vaccine-side-eff

Plus the whole EU reporting system which you totally ignore as well.

So ask yourself, if this data is all made up nonsense why aren't these guys being sued by the CDC and the vaccine manufacturers?
Why aren't the CDC and the vaccine manufacturers providing those kind of reports as required by law?

Bury your head in the sand for as long as you like, the truth is getting out, the fact that you don't like the sources but can't reproduce what they do and prove them wrong say's it all.
You only have ad homs left.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 17:24]

Listen to what Scotia says.

he is right. Your evidence is frankly meaningless. There is not one piece of what anyone would consider valid data to make a scientific or medical decision.

I also note ANOTHER ivermectin study showing efficacy has been retracted.

Stop being a fool. Get vaccinated and stop this silly and dangerous campaign
Can anyone explain.....? on 09:31 - Nov 3 with 497 viewsCatullus

Can anyone explain.....? on 09:24 - Nov 3 by Professor

Listen to what Scotia says.

he is right. Your evidence is frankly meaningless. There is not one piece of what anyone would consider valid data to make a scientific or medical decision.

I also note ANOTHER ivermectin study showing efficacy has been retracted.

Stop being a fool. Get vaccinated and stop this silly and dangerous campaign

I think he's backed himself into a corner frankly. It's gotten to the point that he can't stop. It's one thing to look a fool to other people but it's another thing entirely to look in the mirror and see that you yourself are a fool.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can anyone explain.....? on 10:49 - Nov 3 with 477 viewsRonaldStump

Can anyone explain.....? on 07:38 - Nov 3 by Scotia

No. I just disagree with what you post. Becasue it is clear to all and sundry that it is BS.

Apart from you.

This BS is putting your life at risk. You're an unvaccinated, vulnerable man who will come in to contact with Covid. Don't put your life in the hands of these crazy blogs and websites.

You mean the so called virus (never been isolated) with a 99.7 chance of survival rate.
Does it really scare you that much ?

I think it might as you took 2 jabs no questions asked based on the words of a corrupt organisation

(He She Him)

Can anyone explain.....? on 11:28 - Nov 3 with 474 viewsProfessor

Can anyone explain.....? on 10:49 - Nov 3 by RonaldStump

You mean the so called virus (never been isolated) with a 99.7 chance of survival rate.

I think it might as you took 2 jabs no questions asked based on the words of a corrupt organisation

First line.

Incorrect twice. Of course the virus has been isolated. Multiple time. Multiple publications. How can animal infection work be done without a virus?

A nice review for you

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7543926/pdf/main.pdf

Secondly 99.7% survival.

'Official' deaths are 141K. Whatever you try to argue that's about right. To get to a 99.7% survival rate that equates to an infection rate of around 47 million people. Or close to five times higher than found positive.

Now I'm prepare to believe the true infection rate is higher, but not one where close to 80% of the population have been infected.

Of course the 0.1% figure of mortality put out there by some, means everyone has been infected. Twice.

And it's not binary. Since when has healthcare simply life:death
Can anyone explain.....? on 11:50 - Nov 3 with 471 viewsScotia

Can anyone explain.....? on 10:49 - Nov 3 by RonaldStump

3 jabs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024