Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone explain.....? 19:15 - Oct 29 with 4607 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/28/covid-vaccinated-likely-unjabbed-i

Vaccinated people apparently spread the virus at a similar rate to unvaccinated so can anyone explain

Why we are vaccinating children who are at no risk?

PS I'm not anti-vaccination, I've had mine and I understand it offers protection to people at risk, with no long term studies it feels right to be careful with children and young people at no risk.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Can anyone explain.....? on 17:09 - Nov 3 with 428 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 11:28 - Nov 3 by Professor

First line.

Incorrect twice. Of course the virus has been isolated. Multiple time. Multiple publications. How can animal infection work be done without a virus?

A nice review for you

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7543926/pdf/main.pdf

Secondly 99.7% survival.

'Official' deaths are 141K. Whatever you try to argue that's about right. To get to a 99.7% survival rate that equates to an infection rate of around 47 million people. Or close to five times higher than found positive.

Now I'm prepare to believe the true infection rate is higher, but not one where close to 80% of the population have been infected.

Of course the 0.1% figure of mortality put out there by some, means everyone has been infected. Twice.

And it's not binary. Since when has healthcare simply life:death

"'Official' deaths are 141K". With COVID of course and not Of COVID.

Purely for comparison purposes the Italian Government have just revised their numbers.
Quote "So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself."

https://www-iltempo-it.translate.goog/attualita/2021/10/21/news/rapporto-iss-mor

So that would be 3783 from 4,782,802 cases = 0.08%.

We already know that the US CDC has admitted that only 5% of it's COVID deaths are from COVID and Portugal had only 0.9% of their Deaths caused by COVID.

So the bottom line is we have no way of knowing for certain what the true Mortality numbers are for any country including the UK.
Can anyone explain.....? on 17:44 - Nov 3 with 413 viewsCatullus

Can anyone explain.....? on 17:09 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

"'Official' deaths are 141K". With COVID of course and not Of COVID.

Purely for comparison purposes the Italian Government have just revised their numbers.
Quote "So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself."

https://www-iltempo-it.translate.goog/attualita/2021/10/21/news/rapporto-iss-mor

So that would be 3783 from 4,782,802 cases = 0.08%.

We already know that the US CDC has admitted that only 5% of it's COVID deaths are from COVID and Portugal had only 0.9% of their Deaths caused by COVID.

So the bottom line is we have no way of knowing for certain what the true Mortality numbers are for any country including the UK.

What we also know is, Covid is quite probably the straw that breaks the camels back. If you are already ill and catch covid your chances diminish greatly.

it's not the only thing though and as has been constantly said, never was. it's about hospitalisations and long term effects too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can anyone explain.....? on 18:46 - Nov 3 with 399 viewsProfessor

Can anyone explain.....? on 17:44 - Nov 3 by Catullus

What we also know is, Covid is quite probably the straw that breaks the camels back. If you are already ill and catch covid your chances diminish greatly.

it's not the only thing though and as has been constantly said, never was. it's about hospitalisations and long term effects too.

The best measurement is the survival after a defined period of time like a year or more. 28!days was set to reduce the apparent death rate. The with/of is something argued by a lack of understanding of infection. Many deaths caused by infection are indirect. HIV does not kill people.
It’s effects mean that people die of other infections- Freddie Mercury died of pneumonia because he had AIDS. The ONS data of excess deaths is higher.
Would 160,000 who have died be alive now without Covid? In most cases yes.
More shameful misinformation
Can anyone explain.....? on 18:49 - Nov 3 with 395 viewsProfessor

Can anyone explain.....? on 18:46 - Nov 3 by Professor

The best measurement is the survival after a defined period of time like a year or more. 28!days was set to reduce the apparent death rate. The with/of is something argued by a lack of understanding of infection. Many deaths caused by infection are indirect. HIV does not kill people.
It’s effects mean that people die of other infections- Freddie Mercury died of pneumonia because he had AIDS. The ONS data of excess deaths is higher.

Not from you Cat! There may be a significant change in life expectancy post-Covid.
Time will tell
Can anyone explain.....? on 19:18 - Nov 3 with 385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can anyone explain.....? on 18:46 - Nov 3 by Professor

Again, not my shameful mis-information, blame the Italian government, the CDC and the Portuguese courts.
I am merely repeating their positions on their matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024