Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters 19:08 - Nov 8 with 3819 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-59208984

How low can these people go to spread lies
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 16:32 - Nov 11 with 479 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:42 - Nov 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Lying by admission, well perhaps if you knew what you were talking about I might have another answer.

Because I originally quoted their exact words.

So I couldn't give a stuff what you think I wrote.

Nearly 700,000 doses of vaccines administered in last 24 hours including 119,000 first doses. Seems the get vaccinated message is stronger than the antivaxers nonsense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:18 - Nov 11 with 467 viewsScotia

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:42 - Nov 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Lying by admission, well perhaps if you knew what you were talking about I might have another answer.

Because I originally quoted their exact words.

So I couldn't give a stuff what you think I wrote.

Well I apologise for the autocorrect typo.

You may have originally quoted their exact words but in that post you didn't, you've misrepresented what they said. There's a significant difference between not recommending the vaccine and advising against vaccination.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 18:59 - Nov 11 with 454 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:18 - Nov 11 by Scotia

You may have originally quoted their exact words but in that post you didn't, you've misrepresented what they said. There's a significant difference between not recommending the vaccine and advising against vaccination.

There is?
Well as you are the expert it must be true.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 01:16 - Nov 12 with 413 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:18 - Nov 11 by Scotia

I wouldn’t recommend you shoving your hand in the fire and I’d also advise against it? Two statements - are they really that different??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 08:42 - Nov 12 with 378 viewsScotia

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 01:16 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I wouldn’t recommend you shoving your hand in the fire and I’d also advise against it? Two statements - are they really that different??

Yes completely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024