Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters 19:08 - Nov 8 with 3821 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-59208984

How low can these people go to spread lies
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:22 - Nov 9 with 1079 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:14 - Nov 9 by Scotia

You don't tell the truth.

I don't think you've posted anything over the last 18 months that stands up to basic scrutiny.

I don't think you lie, you just believe what you want to believe and are brainwashed by conspiracy. You even contradict yourself in different posts.

You now seem to trying to twist accurate information to suit your ideology, either that or you genuinely don't understand it.

I think your posts are dangerous, which is the only reason I reply to you. There are some on here who may get the vaccine but the stuff you post contains enough pseudo science to appear legit and it maybe putting them off. It is of course BS.

Stumpy just posts obvious WUM nonsense.

If you want to risk your life then that is your choice, but don't take the likes of Jack123 with you.

This is my point.

It is driven by the same ideology and conspiracy idiocy as the 'stolen election". AFD was told by Dr P to grow up and stop believing conspiracy rubbish over that and it's the same here.

Genuinely this risks people's lives and is clearly influencing some people who post here.

Its causing exactly the chaos that the puppet masters behind this rubbish want.

The discussion should be why was the PM not wearing a mask yesterday and how do we ensure everyone gets the boosters they need.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:31 - Nov 9 with 1064 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:14 - Nov 9 by Scotia

You don't tell the truth.

I don't think you've posted anything over the last 18 months that stands up to basic scrutiny.

I don't think you lie, you just believe what you want to believe and are brainwashed by conspiracy. You even contradict yourself in different posts.

You now seem to trying to twist accurate information to suit your ideology, either that or you genuinely don't understand it.

I think your posts are dangerous, which is the only reason I reply to you. There are some on here who may get the vaccine but the stuff you post contains enough pseudo science to appear legit and it maybe putting them off. It is of course BS.

Stumpy just posts obvious WUM nonsense.

If you want to risk your life then that is your choice, but don't take the likes of Jack123 with you.

Was what I posted about the JCVI document a lie?
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:33 - Nov 9 with 1056 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:22 - Nov 9 by Professor

This is my point.

It is driven by the same ideology and conspiracy idiocy as the 'stolen election". AFD was told by Dr P to grow up and stop believing conspiracy rubbish over that and it's the same here.

Genuinely this risks people's lives and is clearly influencing some people who post here.

Its causing exactly the chaos that the puppet masters behind this rubbish want.

The discussion should be why was the PM not wearing a mask yesterday and how do we ensure everyone gets the boosters they need.

Was what I posted from JCVI a lie?
Yes or No?
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:07 - Nov 9 with 1033 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 12:29 - Nov 9 by dizietsma

..speaking of misinformation....

Look, not one comment on that terrible advert where they quote a value 200 time higher than reality.
It makes that UK NHS 14 times look very mild by comparison.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:14 - Nov 9 with 1035 viewsScotia

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:31 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Was what I posted about the JCVI document a lie?

No it wasn't a lie, as I've said you don't lie you just don't understand and misrepresent.

The JCVI were looking at purely health benefits which they stated were marginal.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:34 - Nov 9 with 1023 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:14 - Nov 9 by Scotia

No it wasn't a lie, as I've said you don't lie you just don't understand and misrepresent.

The JCVI were looking at purely health benefits which they stated were marginal.

Nice of you to clear that up for everybody.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:57 - Nov 9 with 1018 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:34 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Nice of you to clear that up for everybody.

'To an individual'

The benefits both the the school age population and the wider population are more clear.

Thankfully that's why we have qualified CMOs, not someone who googles
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 16:03 - Nov 9 with 1013 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:57 - Nov 9 by Professor

'To an individual'

The benefits both the the school age population and the wider population are more clear.

Thankfully that's why we have qualified CMOs, not someone who googles

You didn't answer the question.
Was it a Lie?
Login to get fewer ads

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 00:12 - Nov 10 with 949 viewsdizietsma

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:07 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Look, not one comment on that terrible advert where they quote a value 200 time higher than reality.

I know. I really don't understand how anyone thinks that lying about these things is in anyway appropriate in this day and age. You can't get away with it.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:06 - Nov 10 with 905 viewsCountyJim

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 10:29 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

About the most refeshing reports I ve seen.
Deeply selfish ,lethal people being outed as liars and bullpoopers .Well done girls.
Kids being used again.

Yes indeed

Did you see they pretended to serve legal documents as well was wondering is this a crime
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:23 - Nov 10 with 881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:07 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

I’m a bit shocked too. Blatant misinformation on TV channels sponsored by Pfizer for Pfizer’s own financial benefit? It makes the level of corruption in the UK government look like a planning permission bribe for an extension on a house.

I just think people have completely lost their objectivity - “oh it’s ok, it’s obviously for the greater good. A lie here and there won’t matter”.

Im afraid it does, it matters very much to me. In a time when there’s a chance for Pfizer and their equivalents (and their stock holding companies) to become richer and more powerful than so called democratic nation states every single person on here and everywhere else should be deeply concerned. Making statements as erroneous as that on public television networks relating to the health of our children, our most precious resource is as serious as the silencing of alternative voices and opinions on Facebook, YouTube (and planet swans).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:36 - Nov 10 with 861 viewsRonaldStump

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:50 - Nov 9 by Professor

CMOs usually have more expertise in public health and epidemiology. JCVI had a narrow remit and and that point actually lacked balance as a couple of members had left and were not replaced until later. The consensus is about 80:20 that the 12-16 programme is right amongst scientists, There are some genuine concerns.

The more the likes of Stump and AFD are allowed to lie and spread misinformation, the harder dealing with he pandemic.
That's a fact.

Such misinformation was closed down on 'Planet Swans" last night. It should here.

I'm not talking about genuine questions and concerns, but downright propaganda and idiocy.

That's it

Off into the lab.

Nothing more muggy than a supposed grown man calling for people to be banned just because they have opposing views.
The difference between the likes of us and you is that we are open to both sides of the story, you on the other hand wish close any opinions that differ to your own just like MSM and the government. It's the government narrative or nothing..
People like you would be more suited on a football forum in China, Cuba or North korea if they are allowed.
What real professor would come on a football forum and have that as an alias? Not a real one for sure. And certainly not one who gets constantly ruined by a so called "retired factory worker" on a daily basis.

I really don't understand why you didn't carry out your embarrassingly pitiful attention seeking threat that lasted no longer than 10 minutes !! Did you comeback hoping to see swathes of posts begging you to stay? that must have been disappointing eh
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 11:40]

(He She Him)

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 14:43 - Nov 10 with 806 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:36 - Nov 10 by RonaldStump

Nothing more muggy than a supposed grown man calling for people to be banned just because they have opposing views.
The difference between the likes of us and you is that we are open to both sides of the story, you on the other hand wish close any opinions that differ to your own just like MSM and the government. It's the government narrative or nothing..
People like you would be more suited on a football forum in China, Cuba or North korea if they are allowed.
What real professor would come on a football forum and have that as an alias? Not a real one for sure. And certainly not one who gets constantly ruined by a so called "retired factory worker" on a daily basis.

I really don't understand why you didn't carry out your embarrassingly pitiful attention seeking threat that lasted no longer than 10 minutes !! Did you comeback hoping to see swathes of posts begging you to stay? that must have been disappointing eh

Just get vaccinated you know it reduces your chances of catching it by up to 90%, as well as reducing your chances of spreading it, being hospitalised and dieing.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:01 - Nov 10 with 769 viewsonehunglow

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:06 - Nov 10 by CountyJim

Yes indeed

Did you see they pretended to serve legal documents as well was wondering is this a crime

That is because they are liars Jim.
And they on n here too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:04 - Nov 10 with 766 viewsProfessor

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:36 - Nov 10 by RonaldStump

I have not asked for a ban.Show me where? Just misinformation and lies to be removed. It's not a differing view, it is a danger to public health as some people seem to believe this idiocy.

At least we know who you are now, you sad WUM.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 762 viewsonehunglow

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:04 - Nov 10 by Professor

I have not asked for a ban.Show me where? Just misinformation and lies to be removed. It's not a differing view, it is a danger to public health as some people seem to believe this idiocy.

What should be banned is text that can kill.

No vac means a possible premature death

My missus was given Meds to help cancer returning. We didn’t ask why ,just took the advice of Surgeon.

And we are simple

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:13 - Nov 10 with 759 viewshowenjack

In all the modern talk about energy, efficiency, social service and the rest of it, what meaning is there except "Get money, get it legally, and get a lot of it"? Money has become the grand test of virtue.

George Orwell
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 18:01 - Nov 10 with 742 viewsGwyn737

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 11:06 - Nov 10 by CountyJim

Yes indeed

Got my fifth ‘legal’ letter sent to me today.

All anonymous but same themes:
- Freeman/yeoman of the land
- Magna Carta
- Nuremberg trials
- Mind control/ Zombies
- Bill Gates and the Book of Revaluation

Majority are Christian fundamentalists types too.

I reckon you could knock up a pretty strong Venn diagram of these nutters.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 18:53 - Nov 10 with 737 viewsCatullus

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 13:48 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, well yet another call for me to be banned for telling the truth.

I am also called liar for telling the truth.

The person that actullually lied by ommission is CATALUS, I quote

The advice (from the JCVI) is to vaccinate 12-15's.

I merely pointed this out with actual quotes from the JVCI document that CATALUS linked to.

The advice was to NOT vaccinate the general population of 12 to 15 year olds.
Which CATALUS has admitted.

It was neither a lie or propaganda of any kind, it was a correction.

I didn't lie, I posted a link that contained all that information. I didn't post a link to a dodgy website that does deliberately alter or omit information that doesn't suit it's agenda, like the many links you have posted that have been rubbished.

Desperate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 22:18 - Nov 10 with 697 viewsmajorraglan

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 18:01 - Nov 10 by Gwyn737

Got my fifth ‘legal’ letter sent to me today.

All anonymous but same themes:
- Freeman/yeoman of the land
- Magna Carta
- Nuremberg trials
- Mind control/ Zombies
- Bill Gates and the Book of Revaluation

Majority are Christian fundamentalists types too.

I reckon you could knock up a pretty strong Venn diagram of these nutters.

Had a few dealings with “Freemen (and women) of the land” - by enlarge all J Arthur’s who'd lost Criminal or Civil Court cases etc and were trying to bury their head in the sand. There a fair few beauts out there!

Hopefully you’ll get the support you need from the LEA, Governors etc to so you can kick these muldoons in to the long grass and get on with your valuable work.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 23:19 - Nov 10 with 683 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 18:53 - Nov 10 by Catullus

I didn't lie, I posted a link that contained all that information. I didn't post a link to a dodgy website that does deliberately alter or omit information that doesn't suit it's agenda, like the many links you have posted that have been rubbished.

Desperate.

You lied by ommission, you said they had backed "Vaccinating 12 to 15 year olds"
When they only backed a very small subset of 12 to 15 year olds with illnesses and not the rest of them.

You can call it what you like it, but it was deliberately misleading.
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 01:32 - Nov 11 with 672 viewsDJack

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 23:19 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

You lied by ommission, you said they had backed "Vaccinating 12 to 15 year olds"
When they only backed a very small subset of 12 to 15 year olds with illnesses and not the rest of them.

Hahahahahaha!

"You can call it what you like it, but it was deliberately misleading."

Says the man who posts "facts" without context to push a narrative.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 05:49 - Nov 11 with 657 viewsRonaldStump

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 17:04 - Nov 10 by Professor

A professor and all you can come up with is sad WUM? You're a fraud

(He She Him)

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 06:49 - Nov 11 with 651 viewsScotia

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 23:19 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

You're lying by admission and being misleading in one sentence by saying this though.

"The advice was to NOT vaccinate the general population of 12 to 15 year olds."

The advice wasn't not to vaccinate 12 to 15 year olds, it was that because of the marginal health benefits to the individual they didn't support vaccinating them.

They are pretty much stating their opinion, within their remit, and passing the decision on to the government.

Who in their decision making balance decided to vaccinate, and it seems to be working.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2021 6:53]
The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 15:42 - Nov 11 with 611 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The kids have sussed anti Vaccine nutters on 06:49 - Nov 11 by Scotia

You're lying by admission and being misleading in one sentence by saying this though.

"The advice was to NOT vaccinate the general population of 12 to 15 year olds."

The advice wasn't not to vaccinate 12 to 15 year olds, it was that because of the marginal health benefits to the individual they didn't support vaccinating them.

They are pretty much stating their opinion, within their remit, and passing the decision on to the government.

Who in their decision making balance decided to vaccinate, and it seems to be working.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2021 6:53]

Lying by admission, well perhaps if you knew what you were talking about I might have another answer.

Because I originally quoted their exact words.

So I couldn't give a stuff what you think I wrote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024