Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omicron 11:01 - Nov 30 with 25343 viewsRonaldStump

Well, well.well .. the symptoms of the 'new variant' have, so far, only happened in vaccinated people and they have the same complications as severe vaccine reactions.
Didn't see that one coming did we
How convenient... we don't have to blame the vaccines anymore!!

Awake yet? .........surely you are

(He She Him)

Omicron on 10:07 - Dec 3 with 1324 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 08:36 - Dec 3 by Scotia

The one that you posted on here only included HCQ as an afterthought when interviewed by the US right wing media.

His original published treatment regime (that he co-autheored) made no mention of HCQ.

He seemed to be a bit of a media whore to be honest.

Here's a link to the PDF copy of the paper.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/epub/10.1080/14787210.2020.1808462?needAccess=tr

Feel free to cary out a serch for Hydroxychlorquine or anything associated. There are 0 results.

He didn't use it. He didn't use it because it doesn't work.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 8:41]

So a corticosteroid in prednisolone -different drug but exactly the same class and action the UK RCT found, and one widely used in moderate to severe asthma (one I have had 2-3 times in my life when bad asthma episodes), supportive anti-inflammatory vitamins and an anti-coagulant.

Suggestion of anti-virals if effective. Not exactly the blockbuster paper if this was the complete answer, but very similar to other regimens from what I understand.
Omicron on 10:17 - Dec 3 with 1307 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Many countries around the World are studying Omicron. It will be interesting to see what is concluded where and if there are any differences between nations.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Omicron on 11:14 - Dec 3 with 1289 viewsRonaldStump

Omicron on 10:17 - Dec 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Many countries around the World are studying Omicron. It will be interesting to see what is concluded where and if there are any differences between nations.

I doubt very much there will be any difference to the narrative from one country to the next. They are all working in lockstep.

I remember there was a clot shot recipient when it was first rolled out that was given something silly like either double or 4 times the dose of one shot. unusual yes, then all of a sudden the same happened in israel then the US then Australia etc etc whoever's idea that was they ain't very clever.

(He She Him)

Omicron on 11:52 - Dec 3 with 1273 viewshowenjack

This article fits the current narrative certainly from big pharmas point of view.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2807
Omicron on 12:31 - Dec 3 with 1249 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Omicron on 11:52 - Dec 3 by howenjack

This article fits the current narrative certainly from big pharmas point of view.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2807

Thanks for posting, two members of my family suffer from the effects of over-medication. My brother has heart problems, the cardiologist told him the arthritis drugs he was on should be stopped after three years, his doctor has been prescribing them for twenty years!
My cousin had what turned out to be an unnecessary back operation that has left her struggling to walk for more than a couple of hundred yards.
Over medication is a considerable issue as outlined by the article. On a more positive note my current GP is pretty well focussed on this.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 12:34]

Omicron on 16:31 - Dec 3 with 1215 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 08:36 - Dec 3 by Scotia

The one that you posted on here only included HCQ as an afterthought when interviewed by the US right wing media.

His original published treatment regime (that he co-autheored) made no mention of HCQ.

He seemed to be a bit of a media whore to be honest.

Here's a link to the PDF copy of the paper.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/epub/10.1080/14787210.2020.1808462?needAccess=tr

Feel free to cary out a serch for Hydroxychlorquine or anything associated. There are 0 results.

He didn't use it. He didn't use it because it doesn't work.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 8:41]

Jumping in with both feet.
It took me 2 minutes to find this.

https://williambowlesnet.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/evms_critical_care_covid-19

So now you are calling Dr. Joseph Varo a media whore.
After the media chased him for interviews because he became famous saving lives.
You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

For those that haven't watched here is the video you can make up your own minds.
https://worthy.watch/fox-prevented-journalist-ivory-hecker-from-publishing-this-

Hydroxychloroquine is shown at 2:25 on the video as part of the Plus sign (+) in the MATH + protocol and has been replaced by Ivermectin.

Of course scotia not only has problems with googling he also has very poor eyesight as he didn't see it in the video.
Just as prof didn't realise that Ivermectin is the + in the MATH + protocol.
There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.
Omicron on 10:51 - Dec 6 with 1120 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fauci saying he thinks the effects are mild

Omicron on 11:09 - Dec 6 with 1101 viewsScotia

Omicron on 16:31 - Dec 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Jumping in with both feet.
It took me 2 minutes to find this.

https://williambowlesnet.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/evms_critical_care_covid-19

So now you are calling Dr. Joseph Varo a media whore.
After the media chased him for interviews because he became famous saving lives.
You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

For those that haven't watched here is the video you can make up your own minds.
https://worthy.watch/fox-prevented-journalist-ivory-hecker-from-publishing-this-

Hydroxychloroquine is shown at 2:25 on the video as part of the Plus sign (+) in the MATH + protocol and has been replaced by Ivermectin.

Of course scotia not only has problems with googling he also has very poor eyesight as he didn't see it in the video.
Just as prof didn't realise that Ivermectin is the + in the MATH + protocol.
There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

For crying out loud what on earth are those links?

A blog and a video (that you've posted a link to before) that has comments such as

"GOD BLESS you Girl…….

Praying for You…… The Good Lord, will REWARD you……"

More Christian right BS.

The published and peer reviewed paper he co-authored makes no reference to either HCQ or Ivermectin.

He's playing to the crowd.

I've also just found this about Ivory Hecker, the Journalist supposedly sacked and silenced by Fox, She apperead to be obbsessed with HCQ and wanted to air an interview with a Dr who advocated the use of HCQ, I wonder why they wouldn't show it?:-

"In Hecker's conversation with station leadership, she also brought up a doctor who promoted hydroxychloroquine as effective. The same doctor has said alien DNA is used in medical treatments, and claimed some "gynaecological problems" are caused by demonic "spirit husbands" having sex with women while they sleep."

He sounds reliable.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 14:06]
Login to get fewer ads

Omicron on 11:17 - Dec 6 with 1098 viewswhiterock

Omicron on 14:06 - Nov 30 by SoberBaker

Because I don't think those who govern us have our best interests at heart and have been proven liars since coming to power.

How do you view our government?

I don't trust Boris as far as I could throw him and that ain't very far the fat ****, but I trust our science, professors, Doctors and Nurses far more than Karen on Facebook who's been told this or that
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 11:17]
Omicron on 15:42 - Dec 6 with 1047 viewsbennytheblue

Omicron on 10:51 - Dec 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

Fauci saying he thinks the effects are mild

Has it reached the USA yet?
Omicron on 16:05 - Dec 6 with 1029 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 11:09 - Dec 6 by Scotia

For crying out loud what on earth are those links?

A blog and a video (that you've posted a link to before) that has comments such as

"GOD BLESS you Girl…….

Praying for You…… The Good Lord, will REWARD you……"

More Christian right BS.

The published and peer reviewed paper he co-authored makes no reference to either HCQ or Ivermectin.

He's playing to the crowd.

I've also just found this about Ivory Hecker, the Journalist supposedly sacked and silenced by Fox, She apperead to be obbsessed with HCQ and wanted to air an interview with a Dr who advocated the use of HCQ, I wonder why they wouldn't show it?:-

"In Hecker's conversation with station leadership, she also brought up a doctor who promoted hydroxychloroquine as effective. The same doctor has said alien DNA is used in medical treatments, and claimed some "gynaecological problems" are caused by demonic "spirit husbands" having sex with women while they sleep."

He sounds reliable.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 14:06]

You have no answers and no shame.
You cannot refute the content of the video so you as usual attack the people.
Enough, you were caught out yet again and fail to admit it.
Omicron on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 1020 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Omicron on 15:42 - Dec 6 by bennytheblue

Has it reached the USA yet?

Yes, cases concentrated in New York initially. Now recorded in 17 states.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 16:17]

Omicron on 16:15 - Dec 6 with 1016 viewsScotia

Omicron on 16:05 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

You have no answers and no shame.
You cannot refute the content of the video so you as usual attack the people.
Enough, you were caught out yet again and fail to admit it.

There is no mention of HCQ or Ivermection in the MATH+ paper he co-authored. Not one mention anywhere. I've given you the link, there's a magnifying glass on the top left, that's the search function, it's similar to google and you're pretty good at using that.

He's given more than 1400 interviews in a year, that's about 4 a day. He seems to have mentioned HCQ and Ivermectin in one of them with a journalist who was investigating HCQ. Who then got sacked for wanting to interview a Dr about HCQ who'd previously claimed demonic ghosts were giving women STD's.

I really don't know what it is but something is telling me this is probably BS.
Omicron on 17:58 - Dec 6 with 995 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 16:15 - Dec 6 by Scotia

There is no mention of HCQ or Ivermection in the MATH+ paper he co-authored. Not one mention anywhere. I've given you the link, there's a magnifying glass on the top left, that's the search function, it's similar to google and you're pretty good at using that.

He's given more than 1400 interviews in a year, that's about 4 a day. He seems to have mentioned HCQ and Ivermectin in one of them with a journalist who was investigating HCQ. Who then got sacked for wanting to interview a Dr about HCQ who'd previously claimed demonic ghosts were giving women STD's.

I really don't know what it is but something is telling me this is probably BS.

Note the very first name on the paper is Paul E. Marik, the link I posted first is the protocol that he originally developed dated April 6th 2020 that MATH+ is based on and Varon used. It clearly states "Chloroquine 500 mg PO BID for 5 days or hydroxychloroquine 400mg BID day 1 followed by
200mg BID for 4 days. "

Now let's turn to your so called paper, unfortunately for you it is not "the" paper, just an abstract.
If you had bothered to read the actual paper you would have seen
a. it was received 17 Jul 2020, months after the original protocol.
b. "This paper will briefly review the rationale for using MATH+ to treat the pulmonary phase of COVID-19 disease."
c. Figure 1. shows the use of Ivermectin as a potential therapy for just the initial stage of the Illness. It is the following stage 3 and onwards that the paper is dealing with where the MATH comes in to play.

So like I said jumping in with both feet in your mouth because you do not know how to do research. You just jump on to the first thing you think makes your case.

Verdict: Must do better next time
Omicron on 18:05 - Dec 6 with 992 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The information surrounding Omicron is absolutely full of contradictions.
First according to the doctors it is very mild like a cold and yet the hospitals are filling up with new COVID cases powered by the Omicron variant.
The two views are incompatible, you do not get hospitals filling up with people who "have a cold".
When will we get some truth, the world is jumping on this variaant to re-introduce all sorts of controls without knowing anything about it.

Then we have prof's mate in Oxford threatening us with worse pandemics which we need to prepare for, ratcheting up the fear factor, just like Gates with his Small Pox quote.
Omicron on 18:43 - Dec 6 with 978 viewsScotia

Omicron on 17:58 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Note the very first name on the paper is Paul E. Marik, the link I posted first is the protocol that he originally developed dated April 6th 2020 that MATH+ is based on and Varon used. It clearly states "Chloroquine 500 mg PO BID for 5 days or hydroxychloroquine 400mg BID day 1 followed by
200mg BID for 4 days. "

Now let's turn to your so called paper, unfortunately for you it is not "the" paper, just an abstract.
If you had bothered to read the actual paper you would have seen
a. it was received 17 Jul 2020, months after the original protocol.
b. "This paper will briefly review the rationale for using MATH+ to treat the pulmonary phase of COVID-19 disease."
c. Figure 1. shows the use of Ivermectin as a potential therapy for just the initial stage of the Illness. It is the following stage 3 and onwards that the paper is dealing with where the MATH comes in to play.

So like I said jumping in with both feet in your mouth because you do not know how to do research. You just jump on to the first thing you think makes your case.

Verdict: Must do better next time

No I linked the full paper.

As I said search for HCQ and ivermectin. There is not a single reference to either in the text.

There is a reference in figure 1 to ivermectin. I wonder why you didn't quote it accurately. You missed out the? that is next to it.

Cheers for the ad hominem attack.
Omicron on 19:23 - Dec 6 with 970 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 18:43 - Dec 6 by Scotia

No I linked the full paper.

As I said search for HCQ and ivermectin. There is not a single reference to either in the text.

There is a reference in figure 1 to ivermectin. I wonder why you didn't quote it accurately. You missed out the? that is next to it.

Cheers for the ad hominem attack.

You really are having major problems aren't you.
Your Link is
The actual paper is here
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14787210.2020.1808462

Note the word "full" in the link?
You don't even understand that there are phases of the illness and HCQ & Ivermectin are not part of Phase 3, so why would there possibly be a reference to them.
I said in my first response and my second response Ivermectin is shown in Figure 1. Typical course and stages of COVID-19 disease at stage 2.
Also note the "typical" that does not cover all the MATH + protocol.
If you really want to learn something why don't you look at the actual protocol itself.
You can find it here
https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/11/math-protocol-for-covid-19-and-dr-paul.html
or here
https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/math-plus-protocol/
You will also find the I Mask protocol as well here
https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/
or the UK version here
https://bird-group.org/math-protocol/

Stop embarressing yourself.
For those that can't be bothered to look at the links here is a quote.
B. First Line Adjunctive Therapy (use in all hospitalized patients)
Ivermectin 

Hospitalized patients
0.6 mg/kg per dose – daily 2 (take with or after a meal)
For 5 days or until recovered

Nitazoxanide

Hospitalized patients
500mg twice daily – (take with or after a meal)
Omicron on 19:35 - Dec 6 with 965 viewsScotia

Omicron on 19:23 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

You really are having major problems aren't you.
Your Link is
The actual paper is here
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14787210.2020.1808462

Note the word "full" in the link?
You don't even understand that there are phases of the illness and HCQ & Ivermectin are not part of Phase 3, so why would there possibly be a reference to them.
I said in my first response and my second response Ivermectin is shown in Figure 1. Typical course and stages of COVID-19 disease at stage 2.
Also note the "typical" that does not cover all the MATH + protocol.
If you really want to learn something why don't you look at the actual protocol itself.
You can find it here
https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/11/math-protocol-for-covid-19-and-dr-paul.html
or here
https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/math-plus-protocol/
You will also find the I Mask protocol as well here
https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/
or the UK version here
https://bird-group.org/math-protocol/

Stop embarressing yourself.
For those that can't be bothered to look at the links here is a quote.
B. First Line Adjunctive Therapy (use in all hospitalized patients)
Ivermectin 

Hospitalized patients
0.6 mg/kg per dose – daily 2 (take with or after a meal)

Nitazoxanide

Hospitalized patients
500mg twice daily – (take with or after a meal)

They are the same you complete clown.

Also I just looked at the "Bird group" link. BIRD is an acronym of British Ivermectin Recommendation Group.

Get vaccinated for your own sake, this is nonsense after nonsense.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 19:42]
Omicron on 20:18 - Dec 6 with 946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 19:35 - Dec 6 by Scotia

They are the same you complete clown.

Also I just looked at the "Bird group" link. BIRD is an acronym of British Ivermectin Recommendation Group.

Get vaccinated for your own sake, this is nonsense after nonsense.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 19:42]

Well, you are right the text is the same even though the formats are different.
Which means you do not even have the excuse of not knowing that the paper is only on phase 3. and not the complete treatment protocol
Enough said.
Omicron on 20:39 - Dec 6 with 932 viewsScotia

Omicron on 20:18 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, you are right the text is the same even though the formats are different.
Which means you do not even have the excuse of not knowing that the paper is only on phase 3. and not the complete treatment protocol
Enough said.

Yes I'm correct. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

So can you explain why if ivermectin is not of use in the so called "phase 3" of covid, the pulmonary phase, when people are severely ill, why is an intensive care Dr claiming he is using it at that phase?

Why does the same Dr not mention it in this article he has co-authored covering that same phase?

Something doesn't stack up does it?
Omicron on 21:16 - Dec 6 with 915 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Omicron on 13:39 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

It has prompted the government to introduce 3 monthly boosters.
They will need a conveyor belt system, as soon as they finish one round they will be on to the next round.

I bet the heads of all the major pharmaceutical companies are pouring themselves baths of champagne as we speak. “Drop a few mill into Tory party HQ as a thank you” .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Omicron on 21:30 - Dec 6 with 909 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 20:39 - Dec 6 by Scotia

Yes I'm correct. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

So can you explain why if ivermectin is not of use in the so called "phase 3" of covid, the pulmonary phase, when people are severely ill, why is an intensive care Dr claiming he is using it at that phase?

Why does the same Dr not mention it in this article he has co-authored covering that same phase?

Something doesn't stack up does it?

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.
Where does it say that they stop using it?
All the best protocols say that you must start treatment as early as possible, not let someone get ill enough to need hospitalisation.
Unlike the official advice of most 1st world countries.
But I have seen many testimonials and accounts where Ivermectin has saved peoples lives when they are in ICU, even on a ventilator.
I even posted about one of them recently where it took both his Doctor and a Judge to force the Hospital to allow him the treatment that saved him.
I watched a 6 hour video yesterday of a bunch of US Doctors all swearing HCQ & Ivermectin work, they had a very overweight man saved while in ICU at the meeting. Of course both he and the Doctor were lying, because you know Ivermectin doesn't work.

Of course I have also studied the Bio Chemistry of why it works, it is a bit above my pay grade, but I can still see why it works.
Omicron on 21:40 - Dec 6 with 893 viewsScotia

Omicron on 21:30 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

All the best protocols say that you must start treatment as early as possible, not let someone get ill enough to need hospitalisation.
But I have seen many testimonials and accounts where Ivermectin has saved peoples lives when they are in ICU, even on a ventilator.
I even posted about one of them recently where it took both his Doctor and a Judge to force the Hospital to allow him the treatment that saved him.
I watched a 6 hour video yesterday of a bunch of US Doctors all swearing HCQ & Ivermectin work, they had a very overweight man saved while in ICU at the meeting. Of course both he and the Doctor were lying, because you know Ivermectin doesn't work.

Of course I have also studied the Bio Chemistry of why it works, it is a bit above my pay grade, but I can still see why it works.

It doesn't say that they start using it. It's included in figure 1 with a question mark next to it. It's not mentioned anywhere else and neither is HCQ.

You'd have been considerably better off by using that 6 hours to get vaccinated.
Omicron on 22:18 - Dec 6 with 880 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 21:30 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps you should have studied the pharmacology. Biochemistry is not the action of drugs.
Omicron on 22:26 - Dec 6 with 871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 22:18 - Dec 6 by Professor

Perhaps you should have studied the pharmacology. Biochemistry is not the action of drugs.

Then you don't know as much as you think do you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024