Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 16:49 - Feb 15 with 19819 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the meeting of two teams. The teams are known to everyone, some don’t care, most will possibly. It’s a bit like the Spanish inquisition without the Spanish who don’t inquire. Bastille ? Is that ok ? Who cares ? Ollie Mc street fighter might be there, Brewster millions where ever he is might appear. There will be a ball and men, it’s the men that make the difference as long as they have a ball.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57065/sheffield-united-b

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, John Fleck, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp (captain), John Egan, Oliver Norwood, Jack Robinson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Adam Davies, Oli McBurnie, Ben Davies, Conor Hourihane, Charlie Goode, Iliman Ndiaye, Daniel Jebbison.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Finley Burns, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Joel Latibeaudiere; Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Michael Obafemi, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda.

There could be more to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 19 with 1427 viewsbuilthjack

They won't score.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Feb 19 with 1368 viewsKeithHaynes

Exceptional away support considering the weather, etc.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 1351 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Exceptional away support considering the weather, etc.

Fireboy has rounded up the Northerners for this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Feb 19 with 1318 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Fireboy has rounded up the Northerners for this one.

KOL sending everyone to sleep on swans tv apparently. Bless.
I’ll stick with Rasputin TV via the meteor comet left of Bratislava 😂

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 19 with 1265 viewsKeithHaynes

Now the swans have gone to sleep 1-0 MGW.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Feb 19 with 1235 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Great goal though, shame we don't attack like that.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Feb 19 with 1221 viewsJohnw102

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

They have been targeting our left hand side since kick off.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 1195 viewsjojaca

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

How is Latibeaudiere earning a living playing football. To slow at this level.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 1194 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

This is going well…
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 1183 viewsJohnw102

Now 2.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

2-0 unstoppable shot, but the build up was. We are just watching the game. Pathetic.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 19 with 1159 viewslibertyjack22

Latts, what was he marking, an insult to Professional footballers that lad, 2 down now as well

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 19 with 1137 viewsChief

Game over

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 19 with 1134 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Torn apart.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 19 with 1131 viewsDr_Parnassus

That strike was unreal to be fair.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 19 with 1132 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ll go further, the goal was absolutely superb.
Is that game over ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Feb 19 with 1119 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

2-0 unstoppable shot, but the build up was. We are just watching the game. Pathetic.

Its basic stuff.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 19 with 1106 viewsGeoffThom

Hiding on the way and grimes is awful so far
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 19 with 1101 views1983

I'm glad my dodgy firestick is not working now

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Feb 19 with 1055 viewsonehunglow

Paid for this twice-in error.

It's hard innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Feb 19 with 1048 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Feb 19 by 1983

I'm glad my dodgy firestick is not working now

My feed has gone as well, maybe a blessing in disguise.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:26]
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Feb 19 with 1022 viewsraynor94

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Gibbs White

Sadly got that right

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 19 with 976 views1983

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Feb 19 by A_Fans_Dad

My feed has gone as well, maybe a blessing in disguise.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:26]

Help my neighbour fix his fence it is then

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Feb 19 with 959 viewsKeithHaynes

I can see us destroying them in the second half. The signs are all there.
I’ll get my coat.
If I had one.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Feb 19 with 950 viewsicecoldjack

Pathetic from us. Time time to say goodbye to Martin and his clueless football, ossie ardelise football without the goals .

What happened to keeping things tight away from home when your getting constantly murdered ?

I dont see anything changing and it will only ensure the likes of flynn downes and piroe will be more than happy to move in the summer . Real next level stuff indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024