Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 16:49 - Feb 15 with 21231 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the meeting of two teams. The teams are known to everyone, some don’t care, most will possibly. It’s a bit like the Spanish inquisition without the Spanish who don’t inquire. Bastille ? Is that ok ? Who cares ? Ollie Mc street fighter might be there, Brewster millions where ever he is might appear. There will be a ball and men, it’s the men that make the difference as long as they have a ball.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57065/sheffield-united-b

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, John Fleck, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp (captain), John Egan, Oliver Norwood, Jack Robinson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Adam Davies, Oli McBurnie, Ben Davies, Conor Hourihane, Charlie Goode, Iliman Ndiaye, Daniel Jebbison.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Finley Burns, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Joel Latibeaudiere; Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Michael Obafemi, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda.

There could be more to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Feb 19 with 1432 viewsmagicdaps10

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

fark him.
He wont be seen to have been proven wrong.
Its about time the Martin apologists accepted that we have been duped by Martin and are in trouble on and off the pitch.
Our fan base is divided,our Trust a joke and Owners simply cretins.

Positive my arris.

We need to get angry with the right people starting now and demanding Martin acked even if it means having no manager at all. He is killing us dead

Ways to do things but doing things angrily is not the way to do anything.

I think Martin does need help but there is no way he is going anywhere this season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Feb 19 with 1423 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Feb 19 by magicdaps10

Ways to do things but doing things angrily is not the way to do anything.

I think Martin does need help but there is no way he is going anywhere this season.

What kind of help?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 1394 viewsvetchonian

we have to trust in Martin the process and the project remember this is a season of transition....68%possession....how many goals did we score how many shots whilst they had 32 % possession what did they achieve....

I bet it will be quiet on here tonight

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Feb 19 with 1385 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Fisher, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Well one of them

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Feb 19 with 1352 viewsonehunglow

Results today see another Derby win

We could lose the next 10 games easily and nobody can ay that is impossible

What is impossible is seeing Martin seeing us win a game to stay up.

If we stick with him ,we will definately get relegated by which time he will have dropped us into oblivions

Folks,the writing is written n the subway walls

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 1347 viewssw02sea

I honestly fear for our future if you consider this charlatan, completely conned our glorious Yankee owners in the first place.
They obviously didn’t do their proper due diligence on a manager who’s previous 2 seasons, managed to finish 19th and 13th.
Since his leaving MK dons, they are now 3rd in the league, speaks volumes about the tw@t !
The emperor is now naked for all to see.
Mr Martin, we are not stupid, and we have seen straight through you, and your “master plan A”
I’m only hoping the Yanks are not as stupid as I thought they were about football, otherwise as I said I really fear about our future.
MARTIN OUT! ! ! ! !
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Feb 19 by sw02sea

I honestly fear for our future if you consider this charlatan, completely conned our glorious Yankee owners in the first place.
They obviously didn’t do their proper due diligence on a manager who’s previous 2 seasons, managed to finish 19th and 13th.
Since his leaving MK dons, they are now 3rd in the league, speaks volumes about the tw@t !
The emperor is now naked for all to see.
Mr Martin, we are not stupid, and we have seen straight through you, and your “master plan A”
I’m only hoping the Yanks are not as stupid as I thought they were about football, otherwise as I said I really fear about our future.
MARTIN OUT! ! ! ! !

That post was ,a few ago,enough to see you pilloried

It shows how sport turns us inside and out.

Preston was an epiphany for me;I dont know what it was but Martin looked like a bshitter of epic proportions.

Our owners,apart from not providing funds,have made shocking choices.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsDJack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

No need to winky face it, we were clearly underdogs, just a fact. Sheff Utd were odds on favorites and I expected them to win, hence I said ''take a draw all day here''.

I think we were around 11/1 to lose 4-0 though. Lucky it wasn't by more.

The performance and the margin of the result was the concern, not the fact we expectedly lost.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 17:03]

This.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 1232 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Feb 19 by DJack

This.

Let's be honest and say we were begging for the ref to end it all.

Best analogy fr me is Alan Minter getting cut to shreds by HAGLER.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 1230 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Feb 19 by union_jack

Well one of them

I feel sorry for him to be fair. He’s signed not so much as a goalkeeper but a duck in a shooting gallery. Every time we lost the ball it must have looked like the Red Sea parting in front of him so bad are our midfield and defence - or rather the way they’re being expected to play.

I think he’s lost the players now, who wants to get humiliated week in week out ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:18 - Feb 19 with 1219 viewsguthrieintherain

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

As the shop is closed,we could have employed the shop staff .

They wouldnt be much worse.

Can't single him out though top to bottom we were dreadful.

If the assistant was sacked for questioning the project questions need to be asked.

I have backed Martin all season as I did reluctantly with Cooper till we raised the white flag at Wembley.

But performances like today and Stoke cannot be allowed to continue.

Play like this at Lego Land and that will be Martin gone.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 with 1200 viewssw02sea

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

That post was ,a few ago,enough to see you pilloried

It shows how sport turns us inside and out.

Preston was an epiphany for me;I dont know what it was but Martin looked like a bshitter of epic proportions.

Our owners,apart from not providing funds,have made shocking choices.

He has always reminded me of a secondhand car salesman, talking their normal bullshite, trying to con people into believing him.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 with 1190 viewsmagicdaps10

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:18 - Feb 19 by guthrieintherain

Can't single him out though top to bottom we were dreadful.

If the assistant was sacked for questioning the project questions need to be asked.

I have backed Martin all season as I did reluctantly with Cooper till we raised the white flag at Wembley.

But performances like today and Stoke cannot be allowed to continue.

Play like this at Lego Land and that will be Martin gone.

Some valid points there.

Must add that Williams wasn't sacked for questioning the project.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Feb 19 with 1185 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 by magicdaps10

Some valid points there.

Exactly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:23 - Feb 19 with 1176 viewsmagicdaps10

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 by sw02sea

He has always reminded me of a secondhand car salesman, talking their normal bullshite, trying to con people into believing him.

Who you talking about.. Russell Martin or Dr P!?
😂🤣

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Feb 19 with 1152 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 by sw02sea

Car Salesmen are not all disingenuous.Most work hard.
All certainly adjust to the job in hand

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Feb 19 with 1149 viewsguthrieintherain

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Feb 19 by magicdaps10

Some valid points there.

Why was he sacked then go on give us a clue.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Feb 19 with 1144 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:23 - Feb 19 by magicdaps10

Who you talking about.. Russell Martin or Dr P!?
😂🤣

What do you disagree with then?

Aye, didn't think so.

You called it wrong, accept it and stop being so bitter.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Feb 19 with 1137 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Feb 19 by guthrieintherain

You are really asking Daps?

The same guy who has posted transfers on here for the last decade and never got a single one right?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Feb 19 with 1126 viewsmagicdaps10

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Feb 19 by guthrieintherain

Not for the reason that you angled towards that is for sure.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 1061 viewsFlashberryjack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

we have to trust in Martin the process and the project remember this is a season of transition....68%possession....how many goals did we score how many shots whilst they had 32 % possession what did they achieve....

I bet it will be quiet on here tonight

In the last 4 away games we've conceded 9 goals and scored zero, no goals from set play, and no goals from well over a hundred corners, very worrying indeed.

Our style of play and tactics must be a permanent fixture on the wall of every Championship teams training ground, we are that predictable.

There has been absolutely no improvements in work rate, tactics, style of play and dare I say fitness, in fact we've gone backwards.

I'm sorry, but we must make changes in either our playing style or our manager, and we haven't got time to dither, we must do it now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 1061 viewsguthrieintherain

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Feb 19 by magicdaps10

Not for the reason that you angled towards that is for sure.

Fair enough it's a football forum and we are allowed to ask questions.

Especially after another awful performance.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 1060 viewsSTID2017

I find it so sad that after that horror show, certain posters on here are more interested in scoring points or trying to belittle other posters or groups of posters for having a different viewpoint to them.
Tonight I think everyone is of the same opinion that today's performance is unacceptable
Just as RM and his team deserved the praise last Sunday, they all deserve a slating this week.
They didn't become world beaters last week - nor have they become cannon fodder this week.
A little perspective needed

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Feb 19 with 1039 viewsAndyCole

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Feb 19 by Dr_Parnassus

What do you disagree with then?

Aye, didn't think so.

You called it wrong, accept it and stop being so bitter.

He along with Winstone and other unthinking happy clappers (too many to list here)need some time out. To think.

Most rational thinkers have seen the debacle unfold and wither for some time. A very long time.

And called it out for the PR-spin debacle it was, is and always will be with such a chancer spinning his spin.

Thank goodness for rational thinkers hey.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Feb 19 with 1026 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Feb 19 by STID2017

I find it so sad that after that horror show, certain posters on here are more interested in scoring points or trying to belittle other posters or groups of posters for having a different viewpoint to them.
Tonight I think everyone is of the same opinion that today's performance is unacceptable
Just as RM and his team deserved the praise last Sunday, they all deserve a slating this week.
They didn't become world beaters last week - nor have they become cannon fodder this week.
A little perspective needed

If that wasn't cannon fodder I don't know what is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024