Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53105 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:35 - Mar 26 with 1140 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:26 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Say what ?
When ?
Anyway as you say, isn't this thread about the local derby ?

When you apologised and then edited it after you realised you messed up again. Your usual “trick”.

As I said, apology accepted.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:40 - Mar 26 with 1127 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:29 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

OHL also goes to games, you told me you met him at one.

Also like OHL daps also doesn’t go to a lot of games. Something you slate OHL for. He also has said he’s not bothered if we are successful to put pressure on a manager he doesn’t like, something you slated OHL for.

What you think about OHL is irrelevant, you have to be consistent or what you are saying is just nonsense.

One game in years doesn't make him a supporter.
And we all know him as Perch, he has just tried to reinvent himself.
Perch's views are extreme and therefore I would never respect his views the same as I respect others ( not yours obs )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:41 - Mar 26 with 1122 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:40 - Mar 26 by STID2017

One game in years doesn't make him a supporter.
And we all know him as Perch, he has just tried to reinvent himself.
Perch's views are extreme and therefore I would never respect his views the same as I respect others ( not yours obs )

One game that you know of, of course.

Not that his game count matters, you admitted that yourself.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:42]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:48 - Mar 26 with 1112 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:41 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

One game that you know of, of course.

Not that his game count matters, you admitted that yourself.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 17:42]

If he had been to more he would have talked about them himself.
Instead of doubling back to my posts, read back to his posts and see what a negative, anti Welsh, anti - Swansea ( both club and the City and County itself ).
Anyone who has any care for our home country and town would find his views abhorrent

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:53 - Mar 26 with 1107 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:48 - Mar 26 by STID2017

If he had been to more he would have talked about them himself.
Instead of doubling back to my posts, read back to his posts and see what a negative, anti Welsh, anti - Swansea ( both club and the City and County itself ).
Anyone who has any care for our home country and town would find his views abhorrent

How do you know that? I’ve been to hundreds of games and not spoken about most of them.

Doubling back would mean I read them twice, first time I read your post is when I responded to it. Not sure why you seem so upset by that, it’s bizarre.

If he’s anti Welsh then explain to him why you disagree. You can be anti Wales and still be a Swansea fan.

I don’t particularly like Swansea as a City myself, it’s pretty awful. I support the club not the City, I have no interest in the City. Why would I?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:58 - Mar 26 with 1102 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:01 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

If that were true I would have read the post when he typed it, not 5 days later.

Stop getting upset that your chums are being called out. You are a grown up, deal with it.

This is why Phil Sumbler banned you time and time again. You just come on here 24 hours a day arguing with people. It's madness man.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:02 - Mar 26 with 1094 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:58 - Mar 26 by builthjack

This is why Phil Sumbler banned you time and time again. You just come on here 24 hours a day arguing with people. It's madness man.

That’s not true, he banned me for questioning the Trust. Turns out I was right to.

I don’t argue with anyone, they argue with me. Have I got personal with anyone? No.

OHL is being attacked by your gang, I’m saying that one of your very own gang made the exact point he is being slated for.

If you are upset by that then so be it. Tough I guess.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:05 - Mar 26 with 1094 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:53 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

How do you know that? I’ve been to hundreds of games and not spoken about most of them.

Doubling back would mean I read them twice, first time I read your post is when I responded to it. Not sure why you seem so upset by that, it’s bizarre.

If he’s anti Welsh then explain to him why you disagree. You can be anti Wales and still be a Swansea fan.

I don’t particularly like Swansea as a City myself, it’s pretty awful. I support the club not the City, I have no interest in the City. Why would I?

Glad you dont have to endure the "awful" Swansea then.
Wherever you are living much be such a paradise that you spend so much time on here ?
I have explained my disagreement with his views many times over the years, as have others, yet still he comes out with his abhorrent views on our homeland, his sexist remarks, his attempt to defend a policeman recently convicted of rape, his willingness for police to use excessive force.
He views are really extreme

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:07 - Mar 26 with 1091 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:05 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Glad you dont have to endure the "awful" Swansea then.
Wherever you are living much be such a paradise that you spend so much time on here ?
I have explained my disagreement with his views many times over the years, as have others, yet still he comes out with his abhorrent views on our homeland, his sexist remarks, his attempt to defend a policeman recently convicted of rape, his willingness for police to use excessive force.
He views are really extreme

It’s an incredible place here, not sure what that has to do with this forum though. People from the Caribbean post on forums too

If you believe he is wrong in his views then explain why you think he’s wrong. It’s not for you to go bullying people, getting personal with them and calling them names.

This site is run for charity. The last thing it needs is your constant name calling and personal remarks to people you disagree with.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:14 - Mar 26 with 1087 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:07 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s an incredible place here, not sure what that has to do with this forum though. People from the Caribbean post on forums too

If you believe he is wrong in his views then explain why you think he’s wrong. It’s not for you to go bullying people, getting personal with them and calling them names.

This site is run for charity. The last thing it needs is your constant name calling and personal remarks to people you disagree with.

You really are a piece of work.
Calling me a bully purely because I disagree with a poster who hates everything we stand for and is basically a despicable person, who often makes sexist, racist remarks, is happy to see cats kicked, women abused and raped and police abuse their powers ?
Get real man and take a good look at the person you are defending

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:16 - Mar 26 with 1083 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:14 - Mar 26 by STID2017

You really are a piece of work.
Calling me a bully purely because I disagree with a poster who hates everything we stand for and is basically a despicable person, who often makes sexist, racist remarks, is happy to see cats kicked, women abused and raped and police abuse their powers ?
Get real man and take a good look at the person you are defending

Not at all. You are more than welcome to disagree, in fact that’s my whole point. You should tell him why you disagree and state your points.

You are one of the worst posters here for getting personal and name calling. You do it the second a debate isn’t going your way, which is often.

That’s the difference between bullying and disagreeing. I will defend anyone who is being abused.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Mar 26 with 1080 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:02 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s not true, he banned me for questioning the Trust. Turns out I was right to.

I don’t argue with anyone, they argue with me. Have I got personal with anyone? No.

OHL is being attacked by your gang, I’m saying that one of your very own gang made the exact point he is being slated for.

My gang. Never been in a gang in my life.
My gang lol. Haha

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Mar 26 with 1075 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Mar 26 by builthjack

My gang. Never been in a gang in my life.
My gang lol. Haha

Yep, gang.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:27 - Mar 26 with 1075 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:02 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

You argue with everyone except your gang members.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:28 - Mar 26 with 1073 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, gang.

Haha . I don't need a gang.
Whereas you....

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:29 - Mar 26 with 1070 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, gang.

Anyway, don't spoil a matchday thread.
Talk about Cardiff v Swansea.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:30 - Mar 26 with 1067 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:27 - Mar 26 by builthjack

You argue with everyone except your gang members.

I don’t argue with anyone.

I give on topic points to what they have said. They then decide whether to attack me personally, where I live, what a previous board owner did - that kind of thing. To which I respond to correct them.

Or if they are confident in their views, reply with on topic points back.

I don’t recall me doing much of the former.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:31 - Mar 26 with 1067 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:30 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t argue with anyone.

I give on topic points to what they have said. They then decide whether to attack me personally, where I live, what a previous board owner did - that kind of thing. To which I respond to correct them.

Or if they are confident in their views, reply with on topic points back.

I don’t recall me doing much of the former.

Don't spoil another thread.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:31 - Mar 26 with 1065 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:29 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Anyway, don't spoil a matchday thread.
Talk about Cardiff v Swansea.

I respond to the topic being discussed.

You joined in the discussion talking about gangs. You are welcome to talk about something different if you like.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:32 - Mar 26 with 1063 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:31 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

I respond to the topic being discussed.

You joined in the discussion talking about gangs. You are welcome to talk about something different if you like.

You are the one who started about gangs.
Apologise if you have it in you.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:33 - Mar 26 with 1052 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:31 - Mar 26 by builthjack

Don't spoil another thread.

I don’t spoil any threads. I respond with an on topic post in keeping with what he been said prior.

If you think my reply is spoiling the thread then that is probably more to do with the topic you have decided to talk about… which will be spoiling the thread.

You have form for that.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:34 - Mar 26 with 1050 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:33 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t spoil any threads. I respond with an on topic post in keeping with what he been said prior.

If you think my reply is spoiling the thread then that is probably more to do with the topic you have decided to talk about… which will be spoiling the thread.

You have form for that.

I guess that's the best you can do.
Apology accepted.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:36 - Mar 26 with 1040 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:32 - Mar 26 by builthjack

You are the one who started about gangs.
Apologise if you have it in you.

I wasn’t talking “about” gangs. I was talking about the abuse of a poster when another poster gets away with it Scott free. Singling out your gang as perpetrators of that isn’t talking about gangs.

You decided to talk about gangs and your history with them.

Apology accepted.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:37 - Mar 26 with 1039 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:36 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

I wasn’t talking “about” gangs. I was talking about the abuse of a poster when another poster gets away with it Scott free. Singling out your gang as perpetrators of that isn’t talking about gangs.

You decided to talk about gangs and your history with them.

Apology accepted.

Apology accepted

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:38 - Mar 26 with 1036 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:34 - Mar 26 by builthjack

I guess that's the best you can do.
Apology accepted.

The best what I can do?

You posted and I responded. It wasn’t supposed to be the “best” of anything, it was simply a factual response.

Was pretty straight forward.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024