Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53101 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:30 - Mar 21 with 2226 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:01 - Mar 20 by STID2017

By his own admission on many posts.
He is well known to many posters on here and elsewhere and so they have seen him at certain, but rare matches.
One if those rare games was Huddersfield November 2019, where I was "introduced" to him
I should add that when you go to the away matches on a regular basis you tend to recognise and meet lots of the same people.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 0:21]

So he does go to matches then? If you were introduced to him at one.

He’s a Swansea supporter of course he attends matches. It may not be as many as you would like him to attend - but that’s irrelevant. It has no bearing on anything, especially for those of us who don’t live in the country.

I’ve been to probably 150+ away matches, there is only a few regulars I would recognise, and some of them only appear to be there to shout at the home lot and get drunk with their chums.

Not people I would go to for any Swans related insight or appraisal.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:07 - Mar 21 with 2168 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 23:33 - Mar 20 by theloneranger

It took 2 Swansea born players for you to last achieve that ...

Ivor Allchurch with 3 goals and John Charles with 2, in a 5-0 win.

Iconic players. We do produce a few in South Wales don’t we? Giggs and Bale in more recent times.
No wonder Juve are opening a school/academy thing here. Btw I’ll take that score line again too
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:16 - Mar 21 with 2161 viewsKeithHaynes

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:07 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Iconic players. We do produce a few in South Wales don’t we? Giggs and Bale in more recent times.
No wonder Juve are opening a school/academy thing here. Btw I’ll take that score line again too

It could happen. But I doubt it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:05 - Mar 21 with 2117 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:30 - Mar 21 by Dr_Parnassus

So he does go to matches then? If you were introduced to him at one.

He’s a Swansea supporter of course he attends matches. It may not be as many as you would like him to attend - but that’s irrelevant. It has no bearing on anything, especially for those of us who don’t live in the country.

I’ve been to probably 150+ away matches, there is only a few regulars I would recognise, and some of them only appear to be there to shout at the home lot and get drunk with their chums.

Not people I would go to for any Swans related insight or appraisal.

One match in 4 years ( in that time I have attended around 80 ) plus his views make it clear he is not a supporter.
The people I am talking about aren't the ones who spend most of the 90 mins watching the opposition, but are the ones who watch the game, in many cases have attended more games than I managed in the same period and are extremely knowledgeable about the the Swans and the game in general.
Not sure why you want to defend anyone who sees the way forward for our club resting in defeat.
It is clear you do not share the same view as himand have the best interests of Swans at heart.
He does not.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 21 with 2073 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:05 - Mar 21 by STID2017

One match in 4 years ( in that time I have attended around 80 ) plus his views make it clear he is not a supporter.
The people I am talking about aren't the ones who spend most of the 90 mins watching the opposition, but are the ones who watch the game, in many cases have attended more games than I managed in the same period and are extremely knowledgeable about the the Swans and the game in general.
Not sure why you want to defend anyone who sees the way forward for our club resting in defeat.
It is clear you do not share the same view as himand have the best interests of Swans at heart.
He does not.

One game that you know of.

He doesn't live in Swansea, or even Wales for that matter - he isn't going to be able to watch anywhere near as many as those who live close by. It wasn't that long ago you were having a go at me for not travelling 35,000 kms weekly

I just don't like anyone being singled out on here. If you disagree with what he says then address it by all means. But when people start getting personal I think that reflects badly on everyone.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:37 - Mar 21 with 2061 viewsbennytheblue

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 07:16 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

It could happen. But I doubt it.

Me too, no doubt you will wheel out routledge, dyer and Britton and do us……😂😂
The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:48 - Mar 21 with 2047 views73__73

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 08:58 - Mar 20 by bennytheblue

Leave my buddy alone, he’s coming with me to the game you know. Although, I’ve got a faint memory of him supporting England which isn’t sitting comfortably with me. Jack I can handle, just….but England, it’s worse than Liverpool.

£32 I’ve paid for my trip to legoland

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:50 - Mar 21 with 2047 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:08 - Mar 20 by blaenaugwentjack

This is not meant as a windup but I can't see us getting a lot from this unless we up our performance and speed by 100%

I know Cardiff are known as the welsh Barcelona, but trust me they don’t play like them.
Absolutely no reason why Swansea can’t go there and win.

Login to get fewer ads

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:53 - Mar 21 with 2043 views73__73

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 01:51 - Mar 20 by DJack

Says the fantasist.

Says the guy who knows nothing about football

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:56 - Mar 21 with 2032 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:50 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

A game to dread .

Getting trashed by them is possible and not at all a pleasant thought but if it helps relieve the club of Russ then a price to pay.No pain no gain.

You need to take your meds everyday

You definitely ain’t a Swansea fan. There’s no way a Swansea fan would want to lose to Cardiff in any circumstance.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 9:59]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:02 - Mar 21 with 2031 viewsSwans9

Got my ticket on sat has anybody got any idea what time the buses leave from the liberty. Service stop like last two derby away games I take it. Least they got Amstel on pump for ht.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:24 - Mar 21 with 2004 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:02 - Mar 21 by Swans9

Got my ticket on sat has anybody got any idea what time the buses leave from the liberty. Service stop like last two derby away games I take it. Least they got Amstel on pump for ht.

I think it's 10.45am. But check nearer the time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:32 - Mar 21 with 1989 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 21 by Dr_Parnassus

He doesn't live in Swansea, or even Wales for that matter - he isn't going to be able to watch anywhere near as many as those who live close by. It wasn't that long ago you were having a go at me for not travelling 35,000 kms weekly

I just don't like anyone being singled out on here. If you disagree with what he says then address it by all means. But when people start getting personal I think that reflects badly on everyone.

I suggested tongue in cheek maybe fans should check in to the likes of STID. Maybe they should keep a register then we can feel comfortable .
Meanwhile,whether you go or not,what is in front is what is happening.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:22 - Mar 21 with 1906 viewsbuilthjack

They must have run out of buses. They were only selling tickets with a train ticket this morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 13:31 - Mar 21 with 1898 viewsKeithHaynes

The Double Winning Matchday Thread on 09:37 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Me too, no doubt you will wheel out routledge, dyer and Britton and do us……😂😂

They couldn’t do any worse.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:45 - Mar 21 with 1811 viewsdlr2006

No train, the rail seat is the safe standing part
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:13 - Mar 21 with 1750 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 21 by Dr_Parnassus

In fairness where he lives has no bearing on his attendance..
He lives ( as no doubt you know ) within easy reach of quite a few of Swans opposition grounds.
Not suggesting he travel regularly to home matches, but many fans travel further to watch Swans at home than he is prepared to travel to watch them away.
Attending the games on it's own would not make him a supporter ( as you alluded to some go to games and see little of the game, choosing to spend much of it goading opposition fans, etc ).
However his spectacularly skewed view of all things Swansea and Wales related is why I and many others are at loggerheads with him.
Also not sure if you know him or of him, but he is not some meek, mild pensioner who needs you or anyone else to defend him.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:18 - Mar 21 with 1745 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:32 - Mar 21 by onehunglow

I suggested tongue in cheek maybe fans should check in to the likes of STID. Maybe they should keep a register then we can feel comfortable .
Meanwhile,whether you go or not,what is in front is what is happening.

No point in putting your name on a register you would never get your mark.
Attendance isn't the sole indicator of a Swans fan.
However, posting that you hope they lose is an indicator that you are not a Swans fan.
No true supporter of any team would want their team to lose.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:23 - Mar 21 with 1741 viewsshingle

Could not get tickets only had 57 pts but am really tempted to get one in with the Cardiff fans and show no emotion if we score or go close lol me and my mate are still debating whether or not to go for it.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:32 - Mar 21 with 1728 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:23 - Mar 21 by shingle

Could not get tickets only had 57 pts but am really tempted to get one in with the Cardiff fans and show no emotion if we score or go close lol me and my mate are still debating whether or not to go for it.

That’s what I’ve done easy to get. And of course I’m not going for any trouble, so happy days
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 18:40]

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:53 - Mar 21 with 1618 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:23 - Mar 21 by shingle

It is very hard as of course you will have to show some emotion should they score, otherwise you would be rumbled surely ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:55 - Mar 21 with 1612 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:53 - Mar 21 by STID2017

It is very hard as of course you will have to show some emotion should they score, otherwise you would be rumbled surely ?

WHEN the swans score stand up and scream NOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Get all that excitement out with a negative word 😂👍

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:30 - Mar 22 with 1544 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:55 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

WHEN the swans score stand up and scream NOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Get all that excitement out with a negative word 😂👍

Bookmarked. As long as your in the main stand you’ll be ok anyway….the red seats are the ones to avoid, lots of old banned nutters who never go regularly end up up there as they are the only seats available in groups etc….
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Mar 26 with 1001 viewsSwans9

Week to go buses boarding at 1130 mad even mates are on different buses a bubble game and can't even sit together on buses.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:52 - Mar 26 with 975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:30 - Mar 22 by bennytheblue

Bookmarked. As long as your in the main stand you’ll be ok anyway….the red seats are the ones to avoid, lots of old banned nutters who never go regularly end up up there as they are the only seats available in groups etc….

Plus they’re all invisible too, you can only see the seats.Very scary having to sit amongst ghosts lol.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024