Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Trust Update 19:14 - Jun 28 with 8275 viewsKeithHaynes

June 2022.

Earlier this week our Supporter Director Terry Sinnett provided an update to our members on recent Trust work, his meetings with the club board and Chief Executive Julian Winter and our upcoming Trust elections.

Extracts of that release are now available for all supporters below.

Note: If you’d like to receive future articles and member updates as well as all the other benefits of being a Trust member it takes just a few minutes to join us.

It’s just over 6 weeks since the Swans last game in the Championship and the squad are back into work. The summer breaks certainly aren’t the same as they were in years gone by, not that we are complaining!

I am sure the Jack Army have reflected on last season and the what if’s have been thought through and discussed in detail. We finished the season just below mid table and at one time we threatened to break into the playoff places. Unfortunately, a string of four drawn games, and losses in the last two games, put paid to those hopes.

What is certain is that we saw glimpses of the return to the ‘Swansea Way’ of playing, with some very high-quality football played. That augers well for the coming season and every fan is waiting at their phone or device to hear of transfer activity that will shape our future squad.

We know there will be turnover of players, which will help us further evolve into a squad of Russell Martin’s making. This transition will give us all hope that we can mount a serious challenge for the playoffs as a minimum, with promotion to the promised land of the Premier League the ultimate prize.

The next few weeks will be very interesting as the transfer activity unfolds, and we have already seen a few players through the door to strengthen the squad. We welcome Nathan Wood, Wasiri Williams and Harry Darling to our club and city. We look forward to seeing them in action in the coming season.

Last week saw the launch of next season’s kits and as always there was much interest and comment on the colours and styles. The fixture list has also now been published and I’m sure you have had your red pens ready to circle the key dates in the calendar.

As far as the Trust is concerned, work carries on through the summer in the lead up to the new season.

We recently announced details of the annual elections for Trust members wishing to join the Trust Board next season. If you are a current Trust member more details including the procedure and application forms can be found here:

Trust Board Elections 2022 — Swansea City Supporters Trust (swanstrust.co.uk)

We have already received expressions of interest and further questions so we thought it would be useful to share them in a short Elections Q&A we have prepared for members.

I would urge any Trust member who feels they can contribute to the running and work of the Trust to apply, bearing in mind that the deadline for returning the Nomination Forms needs to be received by mail at our Registered Office, or by email to the Trust Secretary, on or before Friday 1st July.

We welcome fresh ideas and perspectives and look forward to seeing the applications come in.

Club Board Meeting

Sian Davies, our Associate Director, and I attended our second Club Board meeting on the 31st May and here are some notes from that meeting that I thought I’d share with you.

Present were Julian Winter, Gareth Davies and ourselves at the stadium, with Jason Levien, Jake Silverstein, Martin Morgan, Sam Porter and Bobby Hernreich joining via Teams.

Gareth Davies presented the club’s latest financial information and confirmed the imminent formal issue of new share certificates to reflect the recent settlement agreement.

Julian Winter gave brief details of the club’s strategy and planning review which is still work in progress. Details of the Summer 2022 transfer window plans were provided.

He confirmed that Josh Marsh had been appointed as the new Head of Football Operations, and that the club continues to support and is in regular dialogue with Swansea City Ladies FC.

I had been requested in advance to provide the board with an update on the Trust’s activities, and here you can see a copy of my Swans Trust Report to Club Board — May 2022

Throughout last season I have regularly given a resume of the monthly meetings that Sian and I have with club CEO, Julian Winter. The following summary covers our recent meetings.

Before our last meeting on 1st June, we met Josh Marsh, the new Head of Football Operations. We had a brief chat, welcoming him to the club and the area, and wishing him the best of luck.

Transfer Window — Julian confirmed plans are in place to continue the development of the squad for the coming season and gave us some insight into the strategies and plans.

Safe Standing/Fan Behaviour — lots of work to be done here.

The football authorities are looking to licence more safe standing areas at football grounds, and we continue to be involved in discussions with the club on how best to deal with this sensitive issue.

The costs for providing ‘safe standing’ are significant for a very small increase in perceived spectator safety. Is our money better spent in the transfer market?

Julian is engaged with the EFL and is endeavouring to get an agreed and workable policy agreed throughout the leagues.

Digital Archive — work is ongoing. The plan is to migrate the existing ‘Swans 100’ site to the club’s website. The prospective supplier of the archive has been put in touch with the curator of the Swans100 site, and cost estimates for moving the project along will be provided soon.

Vetch Gates — These are located at the Swansea.com stadium and I have asked what can be done to integrate them into the Stadium.

Naming Rights — discussions are ongoing to recognise former legends on stands/bars etc within the stadium.

Fan Forums — it is intended to have regular club forums across the fanbase area and attended by RM and his coaching team, wherever possible.

Update: The latest of these took place last week and was a collaborative event between the club and the Trust. It was designed to improve the match day experience of fans and attended by Julian Winter, Rebecca Edwards-Symmons, Gareth Davies, Russell Martin from the club, members of the Trust board and a good number of fans, who had applied to attend.

A number of ideas were discussed, and the club and the Trust will continue working on ideas that were brought up, in the coming weeks and months.

Trust Address — we are looking to use the Stadium for our postal address from next season and a safe and secure system is being investigated. This would provide easier access to collect incoming mail to the Trust.

Trust POD — We are intending to have our POD overhauled during the close season, including new signage.

Ladies Team — Julian confirmed the club continues to support the ladies’ team in many ways and has regular dialogue with its management. With the continued growth in ladies’ football, might we see the 2 Welsh clubs (Swansea and Cardiff) joining the English League in the future?

Swiss Rambler Report — Julian suggested it was a good and fair review of the last set of club accounts.

Trust Membership — Sian requested the clubs help in promoting our new season’s membership campaign, by providing links etc from our own SM campaigns etc. and sending an email to all ST holders encouraging them to join the Trust.

£20 Away Tickets — Sian brought up this issue. Reading, for example, will only offer away fans £20 tickets if the away club reciprocates and Sian asked if the club would reciprocate. Julian stated that this was on the agenda for the next SMT meeting.

Programmes — we have discussed the possibility of reintroducing printed match day programmes. Given the poor uptake of orders for the full season printed programmes, the return of match day programmes is very unlikely. The club will continue printing the smaller fold up match sheets for the foreseeable future. The digital version of a full programme continues to be developed and is available free to fans online.

We meet at least monthly and if you have any questions that you would like us to discuss with Julian, please email us at info@swanstrust.co.uk and we will endeavour to revert to you as soon as possible

I mentioned above some of the projects and initiatives the Trust are involved in and developing. One of those is the Supporter Group Project.

The Trust forms part of a working group made up of local and worldwide Swans supporters, and representatives of the club. The group meet up every month and have recently prepared a short survey for completion by our fans and supporters, particularly those living further afield from the Swansea area.

If you’d like to take part in the survey, which only takes a few moments to complete, please do so here:

The above represents some of the work undertaken by your Trust Board which I hope you find interesting. The Board is made up of volunteers who give up their own time to help promote the aims of The Trust, in the interests of its members the wider fan base, and the club, that we all love and support through thick and thin.

Our new membership season starts on the 1st August, and I hope you will continue your fantastic support of the organisation run by the fans, for the fans.

Enjoy your summer and keep the faith!

Terry Sinnett

Swansea City Supporters’ Trust

24th June 2022

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Supporters Trust Update on 14:50 - Jul 2 with 989 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters Trust Update on 14:27 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Someone do not remember well talked accountancy jargon to me as a put down. I am not an accountant. I am learning about things from the point of view of an average fan with a reasonable education. My background is in engineering. I am not afraid to question those who are better qualified than me in their chosen field.

As I explained if the SCST did not have the money to go to an appeal. The other side of the court knowing this would therefore appeal. It is very simple logic. In order to cover that the Trust need extra funds. Having exhausted all other sources of funds only one was left. THE MEMBERS. They would have sang in harmony "Sorry, we know what we are".

Appeals are part of the process which everyone knew was a long and tortuous road. The people that said "do not go there " were ignored. Its a lesson worth learning. I know only the basics and the basics are enough. It was called a 'last resort'. No one should be surprised the last resort was not taken. Last resort is eating the family pet Bonzo.

I'm afraid your verbose posts don't distract from the facts of the matter. But there we are. Have a good day

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Supporters Trust Update on 15:01 - Jul 2 with 967 views3swan

Supporters Trust Update on 13:53 - Jul 2 by waynekerr55

Para 1 - agreed and nobody of sound mind would have begrudged them selling up

Para 2 - hard to disagree

Para 3 - ironic given the people you worship used Wathan, Vincent and DaiSport to spout semi truths. Out of interest what political affiliations do they have as I've spent quite a bit of time over the years with them and I don't have a clue as to their thoughts

Para 4 - again making assumptions.

Para 5 - interesting assumptions but there we are

Para 6 - I've been exiled for most of the past 20 years so that point is null and void

Para 7 - well we know that to be untrue as the legal team said the case would proceed and there were funds. The issue would be if there was an appeal, however unlike birth, death and taxes there are no guarantees of appeal in court. This argument is also watered down as I believe one of the selling parties didn't want it to go to court as the vehicle under which the shares were sold wouldn't have been able to finance the case. Doesn't sound like someone confident that it was vexatious... throw in the admission on camera in 2017 about being told to keep the trust out and it doesn't need
Rumpole to work out why you continually post nonsense

Para 8 - I don't understand why you are using clichés/proverbs as it adds nothing but verbiage

Para 9 - we'll never know due to the initial terms of sale and the poor decisions of the now Trust board.

Para 10 - more verbiage that means nothing. But Chief is the bully and you're the victim, yeah?

Part 1 Agree if it had been done in an open fashion. Just to add that 30 years was mentioned, but 20 years ago is when Petty was removed, also the current owners have been here for 6 years so the time span is closer to 15 not 30 years
Supporters Trust Update on 15:26 - Jul 2 with 932 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 14:50 - Jul 2 by waynekerr55

I'm afraid your verbose posts don't distract from the facts of the matter. But there we are. Have a good day

I ma afraid in modern day life people to be successful need to understand detail on top of simple very basic facts or emotional narratives. This is where Chief lives. Members voted for legal action without considering an appeal. Schoolboy error.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Supporters Trust Update on 15:35 - Jul 2 with 928 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 15:26 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

I ma afraid in modern day life people to be successful need to understand detail on top of simple very basic facts or emotional narratives. This is where Chief lives. Members voted for legal action without considering an appeal. Schoolboy error.

You accuse people of ignoring detail yet you've literally chosen to ignore my last post which addresses the appeal.

Haha you couldn't make this up.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Supporters Trust Update on 16:01 - Jul 2 with 907 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 15:35 - Jul 2 by Chief

You accuse people of ignoring detail yet you've literally chosen to ignore my last post which addresses the appeal.

Haha you couldn't make this up.

The Trust sated they did not have enough money to go to court after taking legal advice They know the details you do not it seems.

The Trust had an untapped resource. The members. They decided not to ask them to donate to the cause. Perhaps they knew any request it would not go down well. The member commitment to right perceived wrongdoing was weak

The members are entirely to blame for this fiasco. There are 1000+ of them so I do not expect anyone to agree with me. We live in a world where people avoid responsibility for their actions.

Supporters Trust Update on 16:11 - Jul 2 with 903 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 16:01 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust sated they did not have enough money to go to court after taking legal advice They know the details you do not it seems.

The Trust had an untapped resource. The members. They decided not to ask them to donate to the cause. Perhaps they knew any request it would not go down well. The member commitment to right perceived wrongdoing was weak

The members are entirely to blame for this fiasco. There are 1000+ of them so I do not expect anyone to agree with me. We live in a world where people avoid responsibility for their actions.

You're contradicting yourself again now. Just the posts above you've stated the trust didn't have the money for appeals. Which is very different to what you are now saying. What were you saying about people ignoring details just now? Go back to the circus.

How can you determine how weak it was if the members weren't asked about contributing our own funds or even consulted on dropping the case? You can't. Its yet about Resloven fantasy scenario.

Haha you must be a parody the poster. The trust members are apparently avoiding responsibility by taking recourse against now proven wrongdoing (Prince Andrew settlement= guilt) yet the sellouts/Americans who didn't have the the balls to fight the case on its merits or even turn up for mediation are in the clear are they?

Supporters Trust Update on 16:34 - Jul 2 with 881 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 16:11 - Jul 2 by Chief

You're contradicting yourself again now. Just the posts above you've stated the trust didn't have the money for appeals. Which is very different to what you are now saying. What were you saying about people ignoring details just now? Go back to the circus.

How can you determine how weak it was if the members weren't asked about contributing our own funds or even consulted on dropping the case? You can't. Its yet about Resloven fantasy scenario.

Haha you must be a parody the poster. The trust members are apparently avoiding responsibility by taking recourse against now proven wrongdoing (Prince Andrew settlement= guilt) yet the sellouts/Americans who didn't have the the balls to fight the case on its merits or even turn up for mediation are in the clear are they?

Humiliating the fans body in court is in nobodies interest. I have alway promoted conciliation and a constructive working relationship.

I have always encouraged the member to steer away for activists and agitators that love the joy of protests and activism. It is part of south Wales culture and usual ends in defeat. Shame this predictable defeat took 6 years and £400k of the SCST money.

40 years of subscriptions until 2062.

Good Bless Silverstein for fixing it good and proper. He will now become and investor. I say this with confidence. It will happen because he told me it will happen. He will deliver his promises.

Supporters Trust Update on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 881 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 16:34 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Humiliating the fans body in court is in nobodies interest. I have alway promoted conciliation and a constructive working relationship.

I have always encouraged the member to steer away for activists and agitators that love the joy of protests and activism. It is part of south Wales culture and usual ends in defeat. Shame this predictable defeat took 6 years and £400k of the SCST money.

40 years of subscriptions until 2062.

Good Bless Silverstein for fixing it good and proper. He will now become and investor. I say this with confidence. It will happen because he told me it will happen. He will deliver his promises.

Well it would have been in the sellouts and Americans interest obviously. What's makes you think there'd be any 'humiliation' then? The fact the sellouts initiated settlement indicates they were aware of the strength of the trust's case. And no matter what you think you do not know better than a QC.

Its a shame the trust were wronged at all which meant the need for all this at all. Which the sellouts Americans should and could have avoided. Unfortunately they initiated the whole thing.

You mean god bless a favourable cosy trust board taking over. Notice Silverstein didn't / couldn't come to any agreement with the old board.

Will he become an investor? When? So just because a random guy told you something you believe him? Why won't they tell the trust the timeline for conversion? Even after the settlement?

The trust statement as we've established does not in anyway say conversion is happening. Despite you saying otherwise (and you're a details person apparently lol).

You were WRONG weren't you?

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Trust Update on 18:46 - Jul 2 with 850 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters Trust Update on 15:26 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

No, you're chatting utter crap. And if you *really want to talk about attention to detail ask your idol why he signed off fabricated board minutes
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 18:51]

Supporters Trust Update on 18:49 - Jul 2 with 844 viewsCatullus

Supporters Trust Update on 16:48 - Jul 2 by Chief

Well it would have been in the sellouts and Americans interest obviously. What's makes you think there'd be any 'humiliation' then? The fact the sellouts initiated settlement indicates they were aware of the strength of the trust's case. And no matter what you think you do not know better than a QC.

Its a shame the trust were wronged at all which meant the need for all this at all. Which the sellouts Americans should and could have avoided. Unfortunately they initiated the whole thing.

You mean god bless a favourable cosy trust board taking over. Notice Silverstein didn't / couldn't come to any agreement with the old board.

Will he become an investor? When? So just because a random guy told you something you believe him? Why won't they tell the trust the timeline for conversion? Even after the settlement?

The trust statement as we've established does not in anyway say conversion is happening. Despite you saying otherwise (and you're a details person apparently lol).

Chief, the Res has always misrepresented the facts, put forward his own assumptions as if they were the facts and sought to criticise the trust and defend the sellouts at every turn.

He then resorted to claims of being bullied when people kept pointing out his claims were ridiculous. Even now, when all this is irrelevant he keeps pushing his nonsense. He is apparently still saying Silverstein will definitely convert and claims "someone told him" which just sounds like blatant BS so he can avoid another false assumption. I say "apparently" because I take this from your post, he is on ignore.

It all brings me to the question, when most of us have walked away laughing and don't engage with the ridiculous stuff he posts, why do you still bother? it's going around in ever decreasing circles.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Supporters Trust Update on 19:26 - Jul 2 with 826 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 16:48 - Jul 2 by Chief

No one has told me anything. I simply watched his podcast and believed him immediately. I assessed his character and his words very closely and believe what he told me. He looks like a serious man that delivers on his promises. He has put his reputation on the line.

The Trust would have been humiliated after losing in court by running out of funding and accepting a super derisory settlement of a curry and a pint.

The new shares will be issued imminently according to the Trust. 10% of the new shares go to the Trust and upto 5% perhaps to Silverstein. New shares for Silverstein and fresh cash for Winter to spend. Good news.

New shares are being issued. Reading between the lines this suggests the conversion of the loan as this also involves issuing of new shares. A finance house or agency of some sort will do this work. Not guaranteed. Take it as a "heads up". I am here to inform.

Supporters Trust Update on 20:01 - Jul 2 with 815 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 18:46 - Jul 2 by waynekerr55

No, you're chatting utter crap. And if you *really want to talk about attention to detail ask your idol why he signed off fabricated board minutes
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 18:51]

Here is a press report summary of the findings of the tribunal relating to this matter for the information of the forum.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai

Having run the club for 15 years he does not have a scratch apart from one disastrous transfer window.

Supporters Trust Update on 20:15 - Jul 2 with 813 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters Trust Update on 20:01 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Here is a press report summary of the findings of the tribunal relating to this matter for the information of the forum.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai

Having run the club for 15 years he does not have a scratch apart from one disastrous transfer window.

In which his own words to the effect were I don't pay attention to some things.

Supporters Trust Update on 20:32 - Jul 2 with 797 viewsBillyChong

Supporters Trust Update on 13:38 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

You lack the quality of perspective. I look at thing holistically (the big picture). Over the last 30 years the contribution of Jenkins and Morgan has been a revelation. And it continues.

The club has along history of underachievement, decay, unsuitable ownership (with even directors imprisoned) near bankruptcy more than once. It was a laughing stock with the team training at public facilities or the beach and the stadium a rusting health and safety hazardous mess. You could argue the council built the stadium but they were never going to partner with bad owners.

You have been led astray by years of negative forum propaganda on the previous ownership of this forum and on the wretched SCFC2 which was and is dominated by aging old boy divas throwing their weight around probably with political affiliations that dominate in south Wales. They are not used to their views questioned.

You live by the energy given to you by notional betrayal. Judas narrative misappropriated.

This has be tempered with logic and a constructive mentality. Negative emotions leads to failure, depression and defeat.

Too many Swansea fans are "know their place Welshmen" that sing to the tune of the English pipers. "We know what we are" they meekly sing doffing their hat to amuse their urban trash abusers.

The Trust strategy of revenge and jealously led the members willingly up the garden path. After 6 years the Judas feelings of betrayal waned and when push came to shove the failed strategy was revealed. The king had no cloths. No one to go to stand up in court and not enough money. (who would have thought it?) The case could only be won if the membership themselves put their cash on the table. Up to £1000 each (They are not that stupid). The SCST board did not even give that idea a moment's thought.

The school of hard knocks. Usually people learn something from such experiences. People have learned but keep quiet. 1000 cannot be wrong. You bet they can because 990 have nothing to say.

Jenkins probably and Levien have put money into the CLN needed to keep the club solvent in Covid. How much did the Trust put in? The question should be rephrased how much did the Trust take out? (in these hard times). £500,000. what are they going to do with it? Nobody knows in fact perhaps nobody cares.

Inflation is 7%. Inflation what is that? er dunno. Do not talk inflation talk biblical references. "Judas" "She is a witch" I tell you. Some of the schools in Swansea are poor. Best to go to 4 days a week the kids are tired and they start too early. The WAG is looking into it.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 13:39]

Levein has loaned the club money, hardly the financial stability the sellouts promised when trying to justify the sale
Supporters Trust Update on 20:46 - Jul 2 with 794 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 19:26 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

No one has told me anything. I simply watched his podcast and believed him immediately. I assessed his character and his words very closely and believe what he told me. He looks like a serious man that delivers on his promises. He has put his reputation on the line.

The Trust would have been humiliated after losing in court by running out of funding and accepting a super derisory settlement of a curry and a pint.

The new shares will be issued imminently according to the Trust. 10% of the new shares go to the Trust and upto 5% perhaps to Silverstein. New shares for Silverstein and fresh cash for Winter to spend. Good news.

New shares are being issued. Reading between the lines this suggests the conversion of the loan as this also involves issuing of new shares. A finance house or agency of some sort will do this work. Not guaranteed. Take it as a "heads up". I am here to inform.

Sometimes I see Reslovens name on a thread I've commented on I think maybe, just maybe they'll have typed something that I won't be able to easily discredit or ridicule. But then I open the thread and of course.... They haven't

So here we go:

- you said Silverstein told you in your last post. Now you're saying nobody did? You believed something nobody said? Ah he said it on a podcast - that must be gospel then . What reputation? None of us knew who the hell he was until he loaned the club money. He's hardly a big noise in his homeland either. If he doesn't convert it wont even cause a ripple.

- What is it about a QC endorsed case that the defendant's settled out of court makes you think the claimants would have been humiliated? You've already conceded earlier in the thread that it was actually an appeal that the trust didn't have funding for - the case itself was covered. So I know you're not one for logic, but come on!

- New share certificates. The trust have confirmed this is relation to the out of court settlement - not the loan conversion. This isn't difficult to understand. What fresh cash then? I thought it had been spent on all manner of things already? Weird.

- As above - new share certificates unrelated to the CLN are being issued. So you may as stop this latest fantasy scenario now. The CLN hasn't been coverted, isn't in the process of being converted and there's no indication of when it will be converted. Oh well if not a finance house that isn't based within a 5km radius of the liberty I trust you'll be suitably irked?
You are 'informing' people of false, fabricated information. As I've told you from your very first post on this thread - you are WRONG.

Supporters Trust Update on 20:57 - Jul 2 with 787 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 20:01 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Oh yea having to pay an out of court settlement for selling the club in a non compliant and dishonest manner and then trying to have a binding shareholders agreement ripped up was obviously a shining beacon of his tenure

Supporters Trust Update on 21:09 - Jul 2 with 781 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 20:46 - Jul 2 by Chief

Sometimes I see Reslovens name on a thread I've commented on I think maybe, just maybe they'll have typed something that I won't be able to easily discredit or ridicule. But then I open the thread and of course.... They haven't

So here we go:

- you said Silverstein told you in your last post. Now you're saying nobody did? You believed something nobody said? Ah he said it on a podcast - that must be gospel then . What reputation? None of us knew who the hell he was until he loaned the club money. He's hardly a big noise in his homeland either. If he doesn't convert it wont even cause a ripple.

- What is it about a QC endorsed case that the defendant's settled out of court makes you think the claimants would have been humiliated? You've already conceded earlier in the thread that it was actually an appeal that the trust didn't have funding for - the case itself was covered. So I know you're not one for logic, but come on!

- New share certificates. The trust have confirmed this is relation to the out of court settlement - not the loan conversion. This isn't difficult to understand. What fresh cash then? I thought it had been spent on all manner of things already? Weird.

- As above - new share certificates unrelated to the CLN are being issued. So you may as stop this latest fantasy scenario now. The CLN hasn't been coverted, isn't in the process of being converted and there's no indication of when it will be converted. Oh well if not a finance house that isn't based within a 5km radius of the liberty I trust you'll be suitably irked?
You are 'informing' people of false, fabricated information. As I've told you from your very first post on this thread - you are WRONG.

Spurious wordplay is something you specialise in to confuse the feckless. Catulus is now misquoting me second hand having me on ignore. Bizarre.

Silverstein informed me on his pod cast. No one else. Silverstein has reportedly put £5m to invest in Swansea which is about £3m more than any Welshman (or woman) alive or dead. A big shot in Swansea terms I would say. Silverstein is easily followed on the global internet. Swansea are world famous due to Jenkins and co. Capital League cup winners 2013 under Michael Laudrup no less. The Trust worth £20m in 2016 have only managed £200k and AWOL for the CLN.

No Welsh big shots will go near Swansea with activists on the prowl with toxic narratives.

The case itself was not covered. Nor was any appeal. Legal cases are alway open ended and can run for years. They are not predictable and do not come with a fixed prices. Surely you must know this? The Trust were notified the funds were not adequate by the funders themselves. Running out of money is by default defeat.

New shares are being issued imminently to cover the settlement which is a restructuring of the overall holding. It happens with companies who from time to time issue new shares. it is done in one process usually. The Trust cannot talk for the club as a whole. Winter or the US people will do this.

I have brought to your attention that the share issue is imminent and the conversion is imminent. You do not have to believe me. The people you believe in have let you down. Mr Silverstein will soon be a shareholder.

Supporters Trust Update on 21:24 - Jul 2 with 777 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 21:09 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Spurious wordplay is something you specialise in to confuse the feckless. Catulus is now misquoting me second hand having me on ignore. Bizarre.

Silverstein informed me on his pod cast. No one else. Silverstein has reportedly put £5m to invest in Swansea which is about £3m more than any Welshman (or woman) alive or dead. A big shot in Swansea terms I would say. Silverstein is easily followed on the global internet. Swansea are world famous due to Jenkins and co. Capital League cup winners 2013 under Michael Laudrup no less. The Trust worth £20m in 2016 have only managed £200k and AWOL for the CLN.

No Welsh big shots will go near Swansea with activists on the prowl with toxic narratives.

The case itself was not covered. Nor was any appeal. Legal cases are alway open ended and can run for years. They are not predictable and do not come with a fixed prices. Surely you must know this? The Trust were notified the funds were not adequate by the funders themselves. Running out of money is by default defeat.

New shares are being issued imminently to cover the settlement which is a restructuring of the overall holding. It happens with companies who from time to time issue new shares. it is done in one process usually. The Trust cannot talk for the club as a whole. Winter or the US people will do this.

I have brought to your attention that the share issue is imminent and the conversion is imminent. You do not have to believe me. The people you believe in have let you down. Mr Silverstein will soon be a shareholder.

- that's rich coming from you. You've dreamt up more fantasies than Tolkien.

- so Silverstein did tell you? You said no one told you earlier? On a podcast - well thats lucrative. Yes a lot of people can be googled. Rockefeller he isn't. And he's invested zero so far. The CLN that you know the trust weren't invited to and haven't been provided the details with which to be able to join? Remember you claimed they must have been asked to join it? you were WRONG.

- Well I suggest you stop spreading toxic fantasies and narratives then.

- Im fully aware of that. But you know the trust sought legal advice. With such advice they'd have been advised on the likely length of such a case (this wasn't a serial killer) this was a 1 off transaction that the Americans had admitted on camera that the trust were deliberately excluded. The overwhelming likelihood is that it wouldn't have been a protracted case.

- yes restructuring due to the settlement, not the CLN - meaning you were WRONG.

- what evidence is there to suggest it'll be soon then? They said it would be soon over a year ago. They haven't publicly said it is imminent. They haven't told the trust it's imminent. And seeing you have a propensity for the fantasy on what basis should it be believed? What time would you class as 'imminent' then?

Do you notice that all your posts could stand alone? You pay almost zero reference to what I post, your just rehash old posts with slightly different wording. Makes you look inadequate.

Supporters Trust Update on 22:20 - Jul 2 with 748 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 21:24 - Jul 2 by Chief

- that's rich coming from you. You've dreamt up more fantasies than Tolkien.

- so Silverstein did tell you? You said no one told you earlier? On a podcast - well thats lucrative. Yes a lot of people can be googled. Rockefeller he isn't. And he's invested zero so far. The CLN that you know the trust weren't invited to and haven't been provided the details with which to be able to join? Remember you claimed they must have been asked to join it? you were WRONG.

- Well I suggest you stop spreading toxic fantasies and narratives then.

- Im fully aware of that. But you know the trust sought legal advice. With such advice they'd have been advised on the likely length of such a case (this wasn't a serial killer) this was a 1 off transaction that the Americans had admitted on camera that the trust were deliberately excluded. The overwhelming likelihood is that it wouldn't have been a protracted case.

- yes restructuring due to the settlement, not the CLN - meaning you were WRONG.

- what evidence is there to suggest it'll be soon then? They said it would be soon over a year ago. They haven't publicly said it is imminent. They haven't told the trust it's imminent. And seeing you have a propensity for the fantasy on what basis should it be believed? What time would you class as 'imminent' then?

Do you notice that all your posts could stand alone? You pay almost zero reference to what I post, your just rehash old posts with slightly different wording. Makes you look inadequate.

Another barrage of questions (eight) and a few slutrs thrown it, Par for the course. You clearly do not know how the law works. Fast track results do not happen.

I asked you repeatedly how much would it cost. You told me it was confidential. I heard it was £7m from a post on SCFC2 from a reported briefing around 2018 or 2019. It escalated to over £10m and even that was not enough. So what was the extra £3m for?. Any answers?.

The Trust were informed later than the others but were not excluded. They had said their shares would never be for sale. Was that was what the case was about? Probably not. I am not a lawyer.

There are no rights and wrongs. It is to be determined. The Trust cannot comment on the CLN conversion. I believe it will be matter of weeks. It is speculation not fantasy, Downes going to Palace is speculation not fantasy.

Supporters Trust Update on 22:37 - Jul 2 with 737 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 22:20 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Another barrage of questions (eight) and a few slutrs thrown it, Par for the course. You clearly do not know how the law works. Fast track results do not happen.

I asked you repeatedly how much would it cost. You told me it was confidential. I heard it was £7m from a post on SCFC2 from a reported briefing around 2018 or 2019. It escalated to over £10m and even that was not enough. So what was the extra £3m for?. Any answers?.

The Trust were informed later than the others but were not excluded. They had said their shares would never be for sale. Was that was what the case was about? Probably not. I am not a lawyer.

There are no rights and wrongs. It is to be determined. The Trust cannot comment on the CLN conversion. I believe it will be matter of weeks. It is speculation not fantasy, Downes going to Palace is speculation not fantasy.

- yes questions you are seemingly incapable of answering proving your lack of thought or conviction.

- no one mentioned fastrack. I said it's a fairly standard case that would have a fairly standard timeline and funding would have been sourced appropriately.

- No idea. The trust board have been poor in their briefing of the settlement and answering questions since. And nobody really cares. The damage is done.

- you obviously are not a lawyer. Excluded until the rest had sorted their deals by which point the Americans evidently didn't want to spend anymore - thus the collusion disadvantaged the trust. If they thought the trust would never sell they should have told them straight away then. There'd have been no harm in doing so going by your fantasy theory for which there's zero evidence for anyway.

- you stated this trust statement alluded to shares being issued as a result of the CLN being converted. this is FALSE - you were WRONG. The trust regularly comment on the CLN so what on earth are you on about?lying again. Easily provable lies. They said after the deal that they asked about the conversion but got no timescales or guarantees.

- who said Downes going to Palace is fantasy speculation? Have you lost the plot? What's that got to with your incorrect assumptions?

Supporters Trust Update on 23:13 - Jul 2 with 704 viewsBillyChong

Supporters Trust Update on 22:20 - Jul 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Even the lesser informed in terms of law understand the principles of shareholders agreements and falsified meeting minutes
Supporters Trust Update on 00:54 - Jul 3 with 680 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 23:13 - Jul 2 by BillyChong

Even the lesser informed in terms of law understand the principles of shareholders agreements and falsified meeting minutes

The minutes issue was covered in the tribunal enclosed for you convenience. A judgement was made. The notional shareholders agreement could not coexist with the take over. If the SHA was applied there was no sale.

The Trust were given £500k for a new SHA. That is it. The dispute is over. It took 6 long years. longer than Brexit. Who will pay them is confidential. i think i know.

The CLN usually lasts upto 2 years. It involves a new share issue. A new share issue is imminent according to the Trust. I speculate this will include the CLN conversion. Silverstein wants to buy shares and became an owner. I know this because he said so and i believe him.

Supporters Trust Update on 08:19 - Jul 3 with 653 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 00:54 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

The minutes issue was covered in the tribunal enclosed for you convenience. A judgement was made. The notional shareholders agreement could not coexist with the take over. If the SHA was applied there was no sale.

The Trust were given £500k for a new SHA. That is it. The dispute is over. It took 6 long years. longer than Brexit. Who will pay them is confidential. i think i know.

The CLN usually lasts upto 2 years. It involves a new share issue. A new share issue is imminent according to the Trust. I speculate this will include the CLN conversion. Silverstein wants to buy shares and became an owner. I know this because he said so and i believe him.

- yes and the two employees were awarded damages dispute Jenkins's attempts to commit fraud.

- yes they broke the SHA to ensure they got their money.

- it's not confidential. The 500k payment came from solicitors representings the sellouts.

- This CLN has a 5 year timescale.

- Your speculation is as told many times INCORRECT. The trust have confirmed this share certificate issue relates to the settlement and is nothing to do with the CLN. Not sure why you're finding that so difficult to accept.

Supporters Trust Update on 13:06 - Jul 3 with 577 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 08:19 - Jul 3 by Chief

- yes and the two employees were awarded damages dispute Jenkins's attempts to commit fraud.

- yes they broke the SHA to ensure they got their money.

- it's not confidential. The 500k payment came from solicitors representings the sellouts.

- This CLN has a 5 year timescale.

- Your speculation is as told many times INCORRECT. The trust have confirmed this share certificate issue relates to the settlement and is nothing to do with the CLN. Not sure why you're finding that so difficult to accept.

There is not a mature business of that size in the land that has not got into 'scrapes' regarding employment law rules and regulations I suspect especially over 15 long years. Swansea city is no exception.

The SHA had to be broken to ensure the sale and in the best interests of the club would be the justification. From what I understand the sale and existing SHA could not co exist that is why the new board wanted a new one. The SCST may have refused and eventually accepted a pay off to allow the club to move on. This is my understanding.

I have recommended this site employs a independent person to explain it all fans. The club has to develop and grow and cannot move at the glacial pace of the Trust.

The Trust said the source of the £500k was confidential I recall reading. The CLN is a "short term funding mechanism" from what I have read. The obstacles have now been removed.

We shall see what happens. There is no wrong or right. You were telling us the court case was pending for 4 years and have a record of being off the pace. I expect an announcement of the CLN conversion in the next few months simply from reading between the lines.

Supporters Trust Update on 16:18 - Jul 3 with 524 viewsCatullus

Supporters Trust Update on 13:06 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

There is not a mature business of that size in the land that has not got into 'scrapes' regarding employment law rules and regulations I suspect especially over 15 long years. Swansea city is no exception.

The SHA had to be broken to ensure the sale and in the best interests of the club would be the justification. From what I understand the sale and existing SHA could not co exist that is why the new board wanted a new one. The SCST may have refused and eventually accepted a pay off to allow the club to move on. This is my understanding.

I have recommended this site employs a independent person to explain it all fans. The club has to develop and grow and cannot move at the glacial pace of the Trust.

The Trust said the source of the £500k was confidential I recall reading. The CLN is a "short term funding mechanism" from what I have read. The obstacles have now been removed.

We shall see what happens. There is no wrong or right. You were telling us the court case was pending for 4 years and have a record of being off the pace. I expect an announcement of the CLN conversion in the next few months simply from reading between the lines.

From what you understand? This is your understanding. from what you have read. And "Iexpect"

OK bright eyes, when you say the next few months, it should be done by Christmas then. We'll see.

PS, there is definitely wrong or right and deliberately breaking a lawful contract is wrong. Shafting the trust so you get more money for yourselves is wrong. Lying to people about the sale is wrong. Constantly defending that through lies, misrepresentations and false assumptions is also wrong.

It's not as easy as trying to justify your own words or actions by saying "there is no right or wrong" that is just a major cop out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024