Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for a Tenner in New Safe Standing for Reading Game 10:53 - Sep 8 with 5520 viewsStevenageRanger

Just had an email saying members can buy tickets for £10 for the Lower Loft Safe Standing section for Reading. Its not in R Block ONLY Lower Loft.

Guessing they are trying to tempt people to try and hope they stay there.

It sits a little uneasy with me after seeing the 'backlash' on Twitter from Reading fans that we are charging them £36!
Tickets for a Tenner in New Safe Standing for Reading Game on 10:53 - Sep 9 with 686 viewsstowmarketrange

Tickets for a Tenner in New Safe Standing for Reading Game on 10:01 - Sep 9 by StevenageRanger

I am with Dave B here! The family side has been pretty full most games so far.

Looking at tomorrows game and again not many seats left in the family half. There are loads available in Upper Loft and more available in the Safe Standing section than the Family side.

It also helps that it’s smaller than it used to be,which means that there are less seats to sell.
Tickets for a Tenner in New Safe Standing for Reading Game on 11:55 - Sep 9 with 642 viewsStevenageRanger

100% agree Stow. Having the whole Lower Loft for Family was too much, I like the split now and just hope the Safe Standing takes off as much as people thought it would.
Tickets for a Tenner in New Safe Standing for Reading Game on 14:21 - Sep 9 with 578 viewsDavieQPR

When I used to look down at the Family Stand it seemed to have more adults than kids.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024