Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eco Zealots 16:55 - Oct 16 with 2784 viewsTogg

Not making many friends are they. Glueing themselves to roads when everyday people just want to get on with their lives. Work, Doctor appointments, Job interviews etc. Punishing the people they should be looking for support from. I'm sure many of us would love the free time where we could sit on our middle aged arses and protest .
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 16:56]
Eco Zealots on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 2353 viewsonehunglow

They won’t be those struggling to put food on the table or to keep heating on.

Hypocrical cretins

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Eco Zealots on 18:05 - Oct 16 with 2340 viewsBest_loser

They are wasting their time , people don't care about global warming and rising sea levels because they won't be here to face the consequences , its probably to late to stop it now anyway , future generations will not see us in a good light
Eco Zealots on 18:06 - Oct 16 with 2337 viewsTogg

Eco Zealots on 17:04 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

They won’t be those struggling to put food on the table or to keep heating on.

Hypocrical cretins

They seem to have a lot of time on their hands.
Really is an upper middle class movement. Probably many retired. Which isn't a problem but when you are stopping people, who need to get to places for a plethora of different reasons they show absolutely no empathy.
Eco Zealots on 18:09 - Oct 16 with 2328 viewsKeithHaynes

Milk is important.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Eco Zealots on 18:13 - Oct 16 with 2325 viewsTogg

Eco Zealots on 18:05 - Oct 16 by Best_loser

They are wasting their time , people don't care about global warming and rising sea levels because they won't be here to face the consequences , its probably to late to stop it now anyway , future generations will not see us in a good light

Good point but how do we see generations before us? Two World Wars, Hiroshima, persecution of religion , sexuality and unfortunately this rubbish is still going on in the so called modern world.
Eco Zealots on 18:19 - Oct 16 with 2318 viewsBest_loser

Eco Zealots on 18:13 - Oct 16 by Togg

Good point but how do we see generations before us? Two World Wars, Hiroshima, persecution of religion , sexuality and unfortunately this rubbish is still going on in the so called modern world.

Yep , human beings might be smart apes but still animals
Eco Zealots on 18:30 - Oct 16 with 2301 viewsKeithHaynes

Eco Zealots on 18:13 - Oct 16 by Togg

Basements are also important.

Eco Zealots on 18:34 - Oct 16 with 2287 viewsBoundy

Future and present generations who can't live without their iPads , iPhones , 50 inch teles , car for him and one for her ,instant gratification with holidays abroad , instant meals take aways ,etc etc

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Eco Zealots on 18:41 - Oct 16 with 2282 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They put the mental into environmentalist.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Eco Zealots on 18:43 - Oct 16 with 2277 viewsBest_loser

Eco Zealots on 18:34 - Oct 16 by Boundy

Future and present generations who can't live without their iPads , iPhones , 50 inch teles , car for him and one for her ,instant gratification with holidays abroad , instant meals take aways ,etc etc

Samsung are also available
Eco Zealots on 18:44 - Oct 16 with 2276 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

We’re only on this planet for eighty odd years if we are lucky. What’s wrong with wanting a decent quality of life? Warm homes, entertainment, the ability to get around in a car or travel the world is not an inherently evil thing. We are no different from any past generation or future generation in that sense.

Eco Zealots on 18:46 - Oct 16 with 2273 viewsTreforys_Jack

I agree, but the million dollar question is, how do you change it, or even start to change it. Needs to be a global initiative. How the hell we ended up the dominate species, because let's face it, we're thick as pig shite.
Eco Zealots on 19:48 - Oct 16 with 2241 viewsLuther27

Stop Oil? Oh the irony of it!
Unlike traditional adhesives which are water-based, cyanoacrylate glue is composed of an acrylic resin. The main ingredient in cyanoacrylate glue is cyanoacrylate, which is an acrylic monomer that transforms to a plastic state after curing.
Eco Zealots on 20:05 - Oct 16 with 2228 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Eco Zealots on 19:48 - Oct 16 by Luther27

Stop Oil? Oh the irony of it!
Unlike traditional adhesives which are water-based, cyanoacrylate glue is composed of an acrylic resin. The main ingredient in cyanoacrylate glue is cyanoacrylate, which is an acrylic monomer that transforms to a plastic state after curing.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Eco Zealots on 20:11 - Oct 16 with 2222 viewsLohengrin

Eco Zealots on 18:09 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Milk is important.

Humphrey thought so…😉
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 20:12]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Eco Zealots on 20:59 - Oct 16 with 2183 viewsTreforys_Jack

Eco Zealots on 20:11 - Oct 16 by Lohengrin

Humphrey thought so…😉

I actually have a photo somewhere with me dressed as a humphrey circa 1976
Eco Zealots on 21:03 - Oct 16 with 2179 viewsLohengrin

Eco Zealots on 20:59 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

I actually have a photo somewhere with me dressed as a humphrey circa 1976

Pervert! 😊

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Eco Zealots on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 2145 viewsTreforys_Jack

Eco Zealots on 21:03 - Oct 16 by Lohengrin

Pervert! 😊

Eco Zealots on 06:30 - Oct 17 with 2096 viewsangryjack

Eco Zealots on 20:11 - Oct 16 by Lohengrin

Humphrey thought so…😉

Watch out watch out
Eco Zealots on 09:00 - Oct 17 with 2042 viewscontroversial_jack

This coming winter will show Europe at least, that it can't do without fossil fuels
Eco Zealots on 11:28 - Oct 17 with 2001 viewsKeithHaynes

Eco Zealots on 20:05 - Oct 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Took the words right out of my mouth.

It must have been …

Eco Zealots on 13:30 - Oct 17 with 1975 viewsBryanSwan

Society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit.

Unfortunately we are a selfish species and many of us do not give a damn for the generations coming after. Won't see the damage for 100 years, well I'm alright then.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Eco Zealots on 15:40 - Oct 17 with 1933 viewsandrew

People don’t care because it’s a scam. In 50 years we will still be burning oil and nothing will have changed. People go on about the U.K. heatwave this year, nothing to do with global temperatures, we just happened to have a low pressure system bringing extra heat from west Africa and Spain. If that pressure system wasn’t there, or it was high, we would t have seen 40. Pressure systems are random.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Eco Zealots on 16:42 - Oct 17 with 1916 viewsBest_loser

Eco Zealots on 15:40 - Oct 17 by andrew

People don’t care because it’s a scam. In 50 years we will still be burning oil and nothing will have changed. People go on about the U.K. heatwave this year, nothing to do with global temperatures, we just happened to have a low pressure system bringing extra heat from west Africa and Spain. If that pressure system wasn’t there, or it was high, we would t have seen 40. Pressure systems are random.

In 50 years time I think nuclear fusion will have been perfected , that will take care of the energy problem , your entitled to be a climate change sceptic , personally I will take note of what scientists say
Eco Zealots on 19:19 - Oct 17 with 1866 viewsmajorraglan

Eco Zealots on 16:42 - Oct 17 by Best_loser

In 50 years time I think nuclear fusion will have been perfected , that will take care of the energy problem , your entitled to be a climate change sceptic , personally I will take note of what scientists say

Have an up arrow.

In the very short term we need fossil fuels, but we should be taking some rapid action to reduce our dependancy on them and aim to become more self sufficient. I think a major drive on renewables is required, particularly off shore wind turbines. If we can increase our generating capacity through a combination of nuclear, solar, wind and some fossil fuels we won’t be reliant on OPEC+.
We need National Grid to up their game upgrading the network so more renewable sources can connect and well be moving forward. Maybe Hunt can divert some of the cash he’ll save from trimming the electricity support to get the grid sorted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024