Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The happiness thread 18:20 - Nov 16 with 7755 viewsSirjohnalot

Coffee, dog, countryside.
The happiness thread on 13:24 - Dec 5 with 891 viewsFireboy2

The happiness thread on 13:06 - Dec 5 by alltjack

I am 62 and have never lived in a house without a dog until now, had to put Alfie our 17year old sheepdog down in July and will not be replacing him until after a long family holiday planned in April, I still forget some evenings and go to call him in from the garden for bed

So sorry to read that AJ 😞
The happiness thread on 20:53 - Dec 5 with 826 viewsCatullus

The happiness thread on 18:07 - Dec 4 by Fireboy2

I still can't believe you got another so soon after albie went.

Dog owners I know mostly always leave it a while.

Absolutely no idea what I will do when marley goes, I can't even think about it.

I didn't want him but my wife said she wanted some company when we went to the football. S against my judgement I agreed.

To be honest th first 2 weeks after he left me, they were hard. Every time I came thru the front door I was calling for him before remembering, I went for a walk in the park and it felt like he was still with me, I turned and looked and let out a tear.
This new boy though, we called him Ollie and he's winning me over. I wish I knew how to put a picture up, maybe I'll ask keith to help because he's gorgeous and cheeky with it. Albie is still in my heart and always will be but I reckon there's room in there for another one because, like Keith and John said, the house is so empty without.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The happiness thread on 21:03 - Dec 5 with 821 viewsSTID2017

The happiness thread on 13:06 - Dec 5 by alltjack

I am 62 and have never lived in a house without a dog until now, had to put Alfie our 17year old sheepdog down in July and will not be replacing him until after a long family holiday planned in April, I still forget some evenings and go to call him in from the garden for bed

Was trying to think of something philosophical and helpful but couldn't.
My thoughts are with you

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The happiness thread on 21:06 - Dec 5 with 818 viewsSTID2017

The happiness thread on 20:53 - Dec 5 by Catullus

I didn't want him but my wife said she wanted some company when we went to the football. S against my judgement I agreed.

To be honest th first 2 weeks after he left me, they were hard. Every time I came thru the front door I was calling for him before remembering, I went for a walk in the park and it felt like he was still with me, I turned and looked and let out a tear.
This new boy though, we called him Ollie and he's winning me over. I wish I knew how to put a picture up, maybe I'll ask keith to help because he's gorgeous and cheeky with it. Albie is still in my heart and always will be but I reckon there's room in there for another one because, like Keith and John said, the house is so empty without.

My old dog is always in my heart.
My new dog is a beautiful too and I love him just as much

The happiness thread on 21:36 - Dec 5 with 804 viewsCatullus

The happiness thread on 21:06 - Dec 5 by STID2017

My old dog is always in my heart.
My new dog is a beautiful too and I love him just as much

Despite my trying not to like him, our new boy has attached himself to me, My wife and son are in bed and ollie is asleep at my feet. When I go to bed which is imminent because I'll be up at 5, he'll follow me up. Just like Albie used to.

Also like Albie I have one aim, to give our new boy a good life, hopefully a long lffe that we all enjoy sharing with him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The happiness thread on 10:11 - Dec 6 with 762 viewsSTID2017

The happiness thread on 21:36 - Dec 5 by Catullus

Despite my trying not to like him, our new boy has attached himself to me, My wife and son are in bed and ollie is asleep at my feet. When I go to bed which is imminent because I'll be up at 5, he'll follow me up. Just like Albie used to.

Also like Albie I have one aim, to give our new boy a good life, hopefully a long lffe that we all enjoy sharing with him.

You sound like a perfect family for him

The happiness thread on 09:34 - Jan 14 with 428 viewsDr_Winston

The happiness thread on 13:10 - Dec 3 by Sirjohnalot

Love this.
Keep them coming.

Detectorists. Great series. Download it ready for Christmas

Just finished binging Detectorists. Great show.

It's not easy to get a big laugh out of me, but I howled at the homage to the barn raising scene from Witness in Season Three.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024