Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The latest G20 meeting. 18:51 - Nov 17 with 3852 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How many of you are aware of this Declaration?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/11/16/g20-bali

Buried in paragraph 23 is this gem.
"We acknowledge the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognizing digital solutions and non-digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations. "

Welcome to the world of Digital IDs and International Travel Vaccination Passports.

There is also a section in paragraph 31 on global taxation based on this:-
https://mnetax.com/international-taxation-two-pillar-plan-and-the-oecd-mainstrea

The Great Reset gets closer every day.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2022 18:52]
The latest G20 meeting. on 18:58 - Nov 17 with 2780 viewsBoundy

Take a look at your plastic driving licence , we already have a national id card , that's just an extension

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The latest G20 meeting. on 19:09 - Nov 17 with 2755 viewsScotia

The latest G20 meeting. on 18:58 - Nov 17 by Boundy

Take a look at your plastic driving licence , we already have a national id card , that's just an extension

They've hidden that on the world wide Web?

The fools obviously haven't heard of Google.

You've got them this time AFD.
The latest G20 meeting. on 19:41 - Nov 17 with 2744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 18:58 - Nov 17 by Boundy

Silly me, I didn't realise that my Driving Licence controlled whether one could go abroad.
I thought it had something to do with a Passport.
In future it will depend on your vaccination status with whatever vaccines they decide you should have.
The latest G20 meeting. on 19:45 - Nov 17 with 2741 viewsDr_Winston

The latest G20 meeting. on 19:41 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Silly me, I didn't realise that my Driving Licence controlled whether one could go abroad.
I thought it had something to do with a Passport.
In future it will depend on your vaccination status with whatever vaccines they decide you should have.

Which is fair enough.

Countries are more than entitled to decide whether or not to allow plague ridden, anti-vaxx cretins within their own borders.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The latest G20 meeting. on 19:59 - Nov 17 with 2734 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 19:45 - Nov 17 by Dr_Winston

Which is fair enough.

Countries are more than entitled to decide whether or not to allow plague ridden, anti-vaxx cretins within their own borders.

So are you prepared to have an Mrna Monkey Pox vaccination if they demand it?
Are you fully up to date with your Covid vaccines, what is it now 2 Vaccines and 2 boosters? Will you have another booster if they say it is required?

Talk about a licence to print money for Vaccine manufacturers.
The latest G20 meeting. on 20:12 - Nov 17 with 2723 viewsDr_Winston

The latest G20 meeting. on 19:59 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you fully up to date with your Covid vaccines, what is it now 2 Vaccines and 2 boosters? Will you have another booster if they say it is required?

I am up to date on my Covid vaccines. I'm also vaccinated against Tetanus and several other things that scientific progress has enabled me to.

Any nation state is more than entitled to exclude the kind of Andrew Wakefield worshipping halfwit dumb enough to refuse a time proven method of reducing the spread of easily transmissible disease.

Sadly as yet there remains no vaccine against stupidity.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The latest G20 meeting. on 21:30 - Nov 17 with 2702 viewsCatullus

The latest G20 meeting. on 20:12 - Nov 17 by Dr_Winston

I am up to date on my Covid vaccines. I'm also vaccinated against Tetanus and several other things that scientific progress has enabled me to.

Any nation state is more than entitled to exclude the kind of Andrew Wakefield worshipping halfwit dumb enough to refuse a time proven method of reducing the spread of easily transmissible disease.

This great reset, it already happened.

You cant vaccinate against stupidity but serious illness and death does make it go away, there's always still plenty to spare though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The latest G20 meeting. on 21:31 - Nov 17 with 2701 viewsBoundy

The latest G20 meeting. on 19:59 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

its their country therefore its their rules

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

The latest G20 meeting. on 22:04 - Nov 17 with 2690 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh you are such a good boy. Award yourself a good boy star.

"a time proven method of reducing the spread of easily transmissible disease"

You actually think the COVID Vaccines reduced the spread of the virus?
If it reduced the spread it must have reduced the deaths as well, correct?
Let me remind you again of what actually happened compared to what you think happened, courtesy of John Hopkin University's data and this is before the Omicron explosion where cases were much higher.

Most of the World started vaccinating during 2021, look at peak in cases in January 2022 at 3.8 million per day, which is 4 times higher than any other peak, just as it was in the UK.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Keep repeating the mantra the vaccines reduced the spread.
the vaccines reduced the spread
The latest G20 meeting. on 22:16 - Nov 17 with 2687 viewsCatullus

The latest G20 meeting. on 22:04 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Let me remind you again of what actually happened compared to what you think happened, courtesy of John Hopkin University's data and this is before the Omicron explosion where cases were much higher.

Most of the World started vaccinating during 2021, look at peak in cases in January 2022 at 3.8 million per day, which is 4 times higher than any other peak, just as it was in the UK.

No, when I caught Covid the vaccine stopped me being seriously ill.

Didn't we do this enough before, why do you keep onand on and on and on, none of us are listening. Go join a conspiracist forum where everybody will lap up another member spouting this.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The latest G20 meeting. on 22:34 - Nov 17 with 2681 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 22:16 - Nov 17 by Catullus

No, when I caught Covid the vaccine stopped me being seriously ill.

Didn't we do this enough before, why do you keep onand on and on and on, none of us are listening. Go join a conspiracist forum where everybody will lap up another member spouting this.

Why do people like Dr Winston keep repetaing the lie that vaccines reduced the spread?
When I am presenting facts, that you find unpalatable?

Afterall it is simplicity itself to disprove that data, it is all available.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2022 22:35]
The latest G20 meeting. on 04:09 - Nov 18 with 2652 viewsTreforys_Jack

The latest G20 meeting. on 22:34 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Why do people like Dr Winston keep repetaing the lie that vaccines reduced the spread?
When I am presenting facts, that you find unpalatable?

Afterall it is simplicity itself to disprove that data, it is all available.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2022 22:35]

It stopped people like myself from getting seriously ill. That was my thinking when accepting it. I had my second booster (4th overall) last week. I did think long and hard before accepting it. It'll probably be my last.
The latest G20 meeting. on 08:50 - Nov 18 with 2633 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 04:09 - Nov 18 by Treforys_Jack

It stopped people like myself from getting seriously ill. That was my thinking when accepting it. I had my second booster (4th overall) last week. I did think long and hard before accepting it. It'll probably be my last.

Does that mean you are another one of those who caught it after vaccination, like scotia, catullus, virtually my whole extended family, that is another 8 people, except one Grandson and my Brother.
A lot of people have also had it more than once after vaccination.

It appears the point of this International Health Passport being pushed by the WHO/UN is that they make the decisions on what is acceptable and not the various countries.
The latest G20 meeting. on 09:52 - Nov 18 with 2620 viewsSandanista

And vaccination status has been an entry criteria for many countries for years. Not much risk of Yellow Fever in the UK, but had the vaccine to go to Brazil (historically) and a few African countries.

Vaccination for TB (or reactivity) and Hepatitis B has long been a requirement for frontline NHS and lab staff.

Let's hope we get malaria vaccine and some new TB vaccines (good old BCG has low efficacy these days after 100 years of use) at the least to stop millions, especially kids, dying when they need not.
The latest G20 meeting. on 11:19 - Nov 18 with 2588 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The latest G20 meeting. on 22:04 - Nov 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Vaccine supply was in short supply at the start of January as you well know . Most people in the UK did not receive their first vaccination until August 2021 and the UK was ahead of most of the rest of the World. The UK did not reach fully vaccinated status until early 2022 for this who wanted it. The rest of the world did not full vaccination until mid 2022. No wonder deaths peaked worldwide in January 2022 and have rapidly fallen since.

It is as if the anti vaxers have changed history to support their bigoted views.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The latest G20 meeting. on 11:23 - Nov 18 with 2585 viewsonehunglow

The latest G20 meeting. on 08:50 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Does that mean you are another one of those who caught it after vaccination, like scotia, catullus, virtually my whole extended family, that is another 8 people, except one Grandson and my Brother.
A lot of people have also had it more than once after vaccination.

It appears the point of this International Health Passport being pushed by the WHO/UN is that they make the decisions on what is acceptable and not the various countries.

You don’t believe in vaccination ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The latest G20 meeting. on 12:20 - Nov 18 with 2579 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 11:23 - Nov 18 by onehunglow

You don’t believe in vaccination ?

Yes I believe in vaccination as long as it a sterilizing vaccine and not an
Experimental
Non Sterilizing, Leaky Vaccine
in the middle of a fast mutating Virus Pandemic.
Because the Vaccine cannot keep up with the new variations and quickly becomes near to useless.
This not my view, this is the view of Experts.
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/two-thirds-epidemiologists-warn-mutations-cou
That report was written before they realised that the efficacy of the vaccines waned so quickly as well.
Plus I don't believe in "mandating" a vaccine based on the lie that it is to protect others when it patently doesn't

There were also experts warning about it even before the vaccines were used.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 12:38]
The latest G20 meeting. on 12:53 - Nov 18 with 2567 viewsSandanista

The latest G20 meeting. on 12:20 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I believe in vaccination as long as it a sterilizing vaccine and not an
Experimental
Non Sterilizing, Leaky Vaccine
in the middle of a fast mutating Virus Pandemic.
Because the Vaccine cannot keep up with the new variations and quickly becomes near to useless.
This not my view, this is the view of Experts.
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/two-thirds-epidemiologists-warn-mutations-cou
That report was written before they realised that the efficacy of the vaccines waned so quickly as well.
Plus I don't believe in "mandating" a vaccine based on the lie that it is to protect others when it patently doesn't

There were also experts warning about it even before the vaccines were used.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 12:38]

Very few vaccines elicit sterilising immunity-smallpox and measles being the main exceptions.

So on that basis all bacterial vaccines, hepatitis b, polio, influenza are also useless.

So the fact that wild polio is eradicated and that kids don't get whooping cough is not a good thing?

All vaccines start somewhere-an important point in that article (and epidemiologists don't develop vaccines either) is first generation. The sensible over 50s and vulnerable here are on the second generation of vaccine.

There were idiots saying this BS to Jenner in the 18th century too.

The leaky vaccines of course comes from Marek's. Disease. The concept of driving pathogen. virulence was put forward by Mark Woolhouse, an epidemiologist. But it is largely a theory and there is contradictory evidence https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3000619

We all know this is tin foil hat WEF nonsense. As Catullus said-go post it on a conspiracy site.
The latest G20 meeting. on 13:47 - Nov 18 with 2559 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 12:53 - Nov 18 by Sandanista

Very few vaccines elicit sterilising immunity-smallpox and measles being the main exceptions.

So on that basis all bacterial vaccines, hepatitis b, polio, influenza are also useless.

So the fact that wild polio is eradicated and that kids don't get whooping cough is not a good thing?

All vaccines start somewhere-an important point in that article (and epidemiologists don't develop vaccines either) is first generation. The sensible over 50s and vulnerable here are on the second generation of vaccine.

The leaky vaccines of course comes from Marek's. Disease. The concept of driving pathogen. virulence was put forward by Mark Woolhouse, an epidemiologist. But it is largely a theory and there is contradictory evidence https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3000619

We all know this is tin foil hat WEF nonsense. As Catullus said-go post it on a conspiracy site.

They are Bacterial Vaccines?
Were they administered during a Pandermic?
Has the Flu been eradicated?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 13:58]
The latest G20 meeting. on 14:12 - Nov 18 with 2546 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 13:47 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

They are Bacterial Vaccines?
Were they administered during a Pandermic?
Has the Flu been eradicated?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 13:58]

Remind us all again which Human Cornaviruses have been controlled, let alone eradicated by Vaccination, especially in the middle of a pandemic.
The latest G20 meeting. on 14:20 - Nov 18 with 2543 viewsSandanista

The latest G20 meeting. on 14:12 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Remind us all again which Human Cornaviruses have been controlled, let alone eradicated by Vaccination, especially in the middle of a pandemic.

How many have lead to a pandemic of any disease of sufficient virulence to need vaccination?

Oh yes. Zero. Neither SARS or MERS were sufficiently transmissible to cause a pandemic.

And as you know several veterinary examples where vaccines have been.

Deflection and whataboutery
The latest G20 meeting. on 14:37 - Nov 18 with 2536 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 14:20 - Nov 18 by Sandanista

How many have lead to a pandemic of any disease of sufficient virulence to need vaccination?

Oh yes. Zero. Neither SARS or MERS were sufficiently transmissible to cause a pandemic.

And as you know several veterinary examples where vaccines have been.

Deflection and whataboutery

So, there hasn't been any.

How about you answer the other questions?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 14:38]
The latest G20 meeting. on 14:40 - Nov 18 with 2533 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 12:53 - Nov 18 by Sandanista

Were the epidemiologists right or wrong?

Are you suggesting that epidemiologists do not understand Pandemics and Vaccines?
A reminder "epidemiologists search for the cause of disease, identify people who are at risk, determine how to control or stop the spread or prevent it from happening again."
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 14:42]
The latest G20 meeting. on 15:08 - Nov 18 with 2524 viewsSandanista

The latest G20 meeting. on 14:40 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Were the epidemiologists right or wrong?

Are you suggesting that epidemiologists do not understand Pandemics and Vaccines?
A reminder "epidemiologists search for the cause of disease, identify people who are at risk, determine how to control or stop the spread or prevent it from happening again."
[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 14:42]

Neither

They are right to an extent about transmission but wrong about efficacy. Most epidemiology has to simplify complex systems. If you deal in just neutralising antibody then they are partly correct as ability to prevent transmission was diminished-but despite your attempts to discredit, there is still an effect. However, protection against severe illness which is mainly CD8+ T cell mediated reamains high.

Your naivety of black v white in a biological world of shades of grey, show what an anti-since fool you truly are.

And epidemiologist's are usually pretty poor in vaccine design as not pathogen or immune specialists

They may suggest controls, but it's microbiologists/virologist and immunologists who develop them
The latest G20 meeting. on 16:34 - Nov 18 with 2509 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The latest G20 meeting. on 15:08 - Nov 18 by Sandanista

Neither

They are right to an extent about transmission but wrong about efficacy. Most epidemiology has to simplify complex systems. If you deal in just neutralising antibody then they are partly correct as ability to prevent transmission was diminished-but despite your attempts to discredit, there is still an effect. However, protection against severe illness which is mainly CD8+ T cell mediated reamains high.

Your naivety of black v white in a biological world of shades of grey, show what an anti-since fool you truly are.

And epidemiologist's are usually pretty poor in vaccine design as not pathogen or immune specialists

They may suggest controls, but it's microbiologists/virologist and immunologists who develop them

"They are right to an extent about transmission but wrong about efficacy. "

Yes they were right about Transmission, which is what this Thread is all about.
Supposedly controlling Transmission which is why you will need a vaccine passport to travel.

However although you won't admit it you are wrong on efficacy.
The ONS data proves that efficacy has reduced to Zero with waning effectiveness, hence the need for yet another Booster shot.
Remember this chart, extolling the virtues of the Booster shot?

Back in March, well it got worse than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024