Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread 13:48 - Jan 4 with 8613 viewsSaintNick

All to play for tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 1396 viewscotswoldsaint

So NO shot on target for the whole game? What have the squad been doing in prep for this match FFS?
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 1378 viewsgrumpy

They were running around like headless chickens,no cohesion,no idea and I blame the manager for that.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 1373 viewsNYC_Saint

That was the worst I've ever seen and what makes it even more poor is how bad Forest were we still played like that.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Jan 4 with 1337 viewsScoot

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

Not one shot on target.

Pathetic.

And that's to another team in the bottom three at home.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:35 - Jan 4 with 1326 viewsmushinexile

I don't know. Past despair. If the owners think they will increase the value of this lot then they are deeply deluded or mistaken. The manager can only take half the blame because he is useless and hasn't anything to work with but the entire squad should forfeit a week's wages for just not trying.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 4 with 1254 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:35 - Jan 4 by mushinexile

I don't know. Past despair. If the owners think they will increase the value of this lot then they are deeply deluded or mistaken. The manager can only take half the blame because he is useless and hasn't anything to work with but the entire squad should forfeit a week's wages for just not trying.

Are they not trying because they don’t believe in the manager?
If they perform badly yet still he picks the same players and leaves the better ones on the bench maybe they think they can do Jo wrong
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 4 with 1245 viewsdarthvader

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Jan 4 by darthvader

Starting at home with three center backs. Again ... Ffs

We can't defend for shi.t .. Where is adozie?

WTF.

Please please shut me up and get a win.

Phuucking hell. What the hell is going on.? This bloke is a fraud.
Anyone in the crowd could have set up the team better than this utter useless cn.ut.

We need a miracle. Bring back Ralph, Redmond, Long , Forster and Ings. At least they bloody tried .

keep the faith coyr

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 1231 viewsUlsterBaz

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Jan 4 by Scoot

And that's to another team in the bottom three at home.

A team with the worst away record in the league coming into the match.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Jan 4 with 1223 viewsmushinexile

Manager phooey. They are paid by the club and if you are paid by the club then you damn' well play as though you believe in the club.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Jan 4 with 967 viewskingslandstand1

"All to play for tonight"

Did anyone tell the players?
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 07:51 - Jan 5 with 678 viewsMrangry25

What a pathetic display by so called 'premiership' players. The line-up didnt help to start with, RH tried 3 at the back and it never worked so why the new clown thought he could do it was beyond me. Lyanco is a disaster a Brazillian with no ball control who goes around kicking lumps out of people. Bella-ketchup has got to stop falling over ffs, he is too slow in getting rid of the ball too many skill spots and is always looking for the foul, he injured himself by falling over. Perraud tried hard as always but recieved the ball too late and got closed down. KWP our only shining light tonight. JWP needs to be dropped with immediate effect, too slow, not a leader, negative in pretty much all he does, free-kicks and corners were shite. Elinoosi dont get me started on this useless pr**k how on earth he gets a game is beyond me, he is a gutless oxygen thief and offers absolutely nothing. Lavia where was he?, totally ineffective. Adams, if Leeds want him SELL HIM QUICK, Mara wandered around looking disinterested not getting involved.
It beggars belief that Aribo, S.A are not on the pitch from the start there must be something else behind going on the scenes that we are not party too because why would you leave your 2 better players on the bench?, why would you leave it till the 82minute before bringing on SA in the vain hope it is enough time to get something out of the game?.
I seriously think that the bunch of chancers that have purchased our club will be happy with where we are, they do not want to spend any money to stay in the prem and will be happy to get the £150M balloon payment as we whimper into the Championship. The start of the decline started with the unfortunate passing of Mr Liehberr and the stewardship of the club left to the she devil that was his daughter, the continued mismanagement at board and pitch level is staggering.
I live in hope that something will change, someone will step up but on tonights showing I clearly think not.
Out of the cups in the next 2 games and Everton is now a must win game. COYR

Poll: Martin out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024