Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I was hopeful ! 10:28 - Feb 19 with 1187 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

That after all the upheaval of the past few months - that our lads had something to prove! ..... it could have gone either way - a thumping loss if they went out to yesterday's match with the idea of " parking the bus ! ( VERY RARELY HAS A GOOD OUTCOME " ) OR if Ruben '' With his sensible down to earth assessment of the situation that we find ourselves in - as he explained in his pre match interview, that if he could somehow instill some confidence ,with all of our team showing more fight and a determination to block and win EVERY ball , then we could see a dramatic improvement in form -- and thank goodness we saw the latter.

Rubens provided us with his first starting line up - I must admit that I did have some reservations - but as he has been with most of our players since last summer - thought that there must be some reasons for his selections, As the game progressed - then the magic of JWP free kick we go to half time .The injury to their captain mit of counted against us with the extra 10 + minutes at the end - but with our boys literally throwing theirs bodies on the line, and our boys gave us a very deserved 3 points. What was telling at the final whistle , was nearly all Saints players ........... pushing Ruben toward our own fans , to take the accalaid that he deserverse.

Now on to Leeds next week with all of us with a fresh spring in our step ------- A small step I know but I told ya to be positive ! COYS.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well I was hopeful ! on 14:10 - Feb 19 with 1107 viewsBerber

You told us to be positive about Nathan Jones as captain of the ship, you deluded twerp.
Well I was hopeful ! on 14:14 - Feb 19 with 1093 viewsSouthamptonfan

Nathan Jones was dreadful and needed sacking. The fans were right to demand he was sacked. The outcome of that "negativity' was the performance and result we got yesterday, enabling us to hopefully stay in the league under Selles.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 14:16]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Well I was hopeful ! on 15:08 - Feb 19 with 1034 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Well I was hopeful ! on 14:10 - Feb 19 by Berber

You told us to be positive about Nathan Jones as captain of the ship, you deluded twerp.

Seems you like to be correct with everything , even if it means degrading any other Southampton F.C.supporters views.
All that I asked for was positivity ---- to support your CLUB , of which NJ was the manager, you lovely man.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well I was hopeful ! on 15:40 - Feb 19 with 1008 viewsBerber

Well I was hopeful ! on 15:08 - Feb 19 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Seems you like to be correct with everything , even if it means degrading any other Southampton F.C.supporters views.
All that I asked for was positivity ---- to support your CLUB , of which NJ was the manager, you lovely man.

The almost unanimous denouncements of your posts by the members of this board speak for themselves. You will know of course that THE USE OF CAPITALS is SHOUTING. So if there is any lack of decorum, you started it, in abundance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024