Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sudan 08:07 - Apr 28 with 1706 viewscontroversial_jack

What a cock up by this govt with the evacuation. Should we expect anything different from this shower?
Sudan on 11:28 - Apr 28 with 1644 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hardly a cock up civilians safely evacuated without any casualties. A resounding success no civilian casualties unlike other wars I could mention.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sudan on 12:01 - Apr 28 with 1634 viewsDr_Winston

Rescuing diplomatic staff and others who have been sent there I can understand, but I'm never quite sure why it's the Governments job to rescue people who go to these places voluntarily.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sudan on 14:10 - Apr 28 with 1605 viewsraynor94

The evacuation of the diplomats and their families have gone smoothly.

The ones who are shouting the loudest are the ones who went there of their own volition

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sudan on 14:21 - Apr 28 with 1603 viewsangryjack

Watching on news last night and interviewing a few who said they got no houses or family or friends in UK.. but call themselves British citizens,we got pay now to home these when they don't even live ya to
Sudan on 14:59 - Apr 28 with 1589 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I listened to an idiot reporter on the BBC on Wednesday saying that the Government had refused to offer any spare places on planes to anyone wanting to leave Sudan regardless of nationality.
Can you imagine the problems at the airfield if anyone could turn up on the off chance.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sudan on 18:17 - Apr 28 with 1554 viewsmajorraglan

Sudan on 11:28 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Hardly a cock up civilians safely evacuated without any casualties. A resounding success no civilian casualties unlike other wars I could mention.

Depends on who you listen to. There are reports that we went in before the Sudanese gave permission which led to the closure of the airport and a blockade by the Sudanese army. Matter was resolved after a lengthy delay, negotiations and a pay off to the Sundanese army.

For those who weren’t aware, Wagner Group are out in Sudan (and have been for some time) and are supporting the RSF.
Sudan on 18:23 - Apr 28 with 1542 viewsFlashberryjack

Sudan on 14:59 - Apr 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

I listened to an idiot reporter on the BBC on Wednesday saying that the Government had refused to offer any spare places on planes to anyone wanting to leave Sudan regardless of nationality.
Can you imagine the problems at the airfield if anyone could turn up on the off chance.

We could always put them up in hotels for a couple of years.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sudan on 19:41 - Apr 28 with 1529 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sudan on 14:10 - Apr 28 by raynor94

The ones who are shouting the loudest are the ones who went there of their own volition

Yeah and 4 of them are doctors working for the NHS, one was visiting family for Eid when the war broke out.
Login to get fewer ads

Sudan on 19:58 - Apr 28 with 1508 viewsBoundy

Sudan on 18:23 - Apr 28 by Flashberryjack

We could always put them up in hotels for a couple of years.

Don't forget the spare 1600 hundred we must have spare to give each individual

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sudan on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 1507 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sudan on 19:41 - Apr 28 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah and 4 of them are doctors working for the NHS, one was visiting family for Eid when the war broke out.

Who would travel to a war zone then complain the UK were only evacuating UK passport holders.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 7:18]

Sudan on 22:01 - Apr 28 with 1467 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve done it a few times and got a cheap flight 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sudan on 22:33 - Apr 28 with 1442 viewsraynor94

Sudan on 19:41 - Apr 28 by SullutaCreturned

Who are not British citizens

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sudan on 14:28 - May 2 with 1264 viewscontroversial_jack

Sudan on 11:28 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Only now they have completed it, so no idea what you are on about
Sudan on 20:03 - May 2 with 1219 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sudan on 14:28 - May 2 by controversial_jack

Only now they have completed it, so no idea what you are on about

The largest evacuation of Western citizens successfully completed. Wonderfully job by our armed forces and government even if our civil servants at the embassy were the first to leave.

Sudan on 23:17 - May 2 with 1174 viewscontroversial_jack

Sudan on 20:03 - May 2 by felixstowe_jack

The largest evacuation of Western citizens successfully completed. Wonderfully job by our armed forces and government even if our civil servants at the embassy were the first to leave.

It's taken this long to get 2000 out.
Sudan on 08:02 - May 3 with 1146 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sudan on 23:17 - May 2 by controversial_jack

It's taken this long to get 2000 out.

Time does not matter it is safety that counts.

Sudan on 23:54 - May 3 with 1093 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Westminster is in charge, would anyone expect any different?
Sudan on 03:11 - May 4 with 1083 viewsDJack

The Germans evacuated a Sudanese wife of a Brit...

But never mind keep on dissembling

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sudan on 03:13 - May 4 with 1083 viewsDJack

Sudan on 14:10 - Apr 28 by raynor94

How dare they visit very sick family, eh!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sudan on 17:07 - May 4 with 1040 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sudan on 22:33 - Apr 28 by raynor94

Who are not British citizens

Who are here legally working in our NHS and saving UK lives but not worthy of a place on a plane?

It's very poor in my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024