Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just couldn't make it up 14:47 - Aug 11 with 2877 viewscontroversial_jack

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/asylum-seekers-moved-off-bibby-121800130.html

Unbelievable!
Just couldn't make it up on 19:48 - Aug 12 with 628 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 16:22 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

Bottom line surely is to make our country less attractive to economic migrants

For healthcare staff? For care staff? For fruit pickers?

Only way to do this is by getting uk citizens to take the roles.

Have you noticed that now immigrants are the enemy nobody is talking about benefits cheats and the non-working well?

It’s not going away. A level results out next week and GCSE the week after. I’ll make a prediction of who will be the lowest performing group - white working class boys. It’s not really a prediction as it been that way for years. Same as exclusion figures. And attendants figures.

But economic migrants, eh?
Just couldn't make it up on 19:52 - Aug 12 with 627 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 19:44 - Aug 12 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly this is uk government failure. Not Corbyn. Not Drakers.
The uk Tory government had the power and failed.

Gimmicks like Rwanda and prison ships are for headlines for the gammon.
They are stupid ideas

Not the fault of lefty lawyers, not the woke brigade, its the fault and failure of the conservative and unionist party government.

Don’t pull me in on Drakeford- I think he’s useless.

I agree on this rubbish on woke being the enemy.

You know who’s really not woke? Putin. And Kim Jong-Un. And Lukashenko.
Just couldn't make it up on 11:14 - Aug 13 with 568 viewscontroversial_jack

Just couldn't make it up on 09:50 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

An excuse of NIMBY
Would you trust a single Albanian man,who is unchecked ,unknown, in your home with your 14 yr old daughter .
Well,would ya.
That’s what people are fearful of.
Those supporting the chancers live miles,which is typical British hypocrisy .

I wouldn't trust any man with a 14 year old, Albanian, British, or Botswanian, It's a ridiculous assertion to suggest Albanians are any worse.
Just couldn't make it up on 11:39 - Aug 13 with 560 viewsWingstandwood

Just couldn't make it up on 11:14 - Aug 13 by controversial_jack

I wouldn't trust any man with a 14 year old, Albanian, British, or Botswanian, It's a ridiculous assertion to suggest Albanians are any worse.

In recent times South Wales police has arrested numerous members of Albanian drug gangs. Their plan(s) i.e. to flood South Wales streets with drugs and to use South Wales as a logistical hub for the drug trade.

Upon police questioning these apprehended individuals from recognized (not many of them about hey!) 'NARCO-STATE' Albania claimed to be (that old ruse hey!) to have arrived on U.K shores via people trafficking/smuggling routes via small boat(s). They also claimed that they were forcefully smuggled in against their own will to become drug gang members.

Funny thing that? Arrested and found alone and unshackled in an unguarded and easy to flee unlocked house with thousands of pounds of drugs when? They could have just walked out of the front door and escaped into the wide open spaces with zero chance of ever being caught (lol) by their imaginary captors.

Argus!

Just couldn't make it up on 13:47 - Aug 13 with 527 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 11:14 - Aug 13 by controversial_jack

It’s not an assertion but fact
You speak from a position of ignorance
Albanians are the most vicious,feral and professional in Europe.
Since communism broke down there, it has been a free House for them.
They value life cheaper than us.
I pray you don’t fall foul of any of them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Just couldn't make it up on 13:50 - Aug 13 with 525 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 11:39 - Aug 13 by Wingstandwood

In recent times South Wales police has arrested numerous members of Albanian drug gangs. Their plan(s) i.e. to flood South Wales streets with drugs and to use South Wales as a logistical hub for the drug trade.

Upon police questioning these apprehended individuals from recognized (not many of them about hey!) 'NARCO-STATE' Albania claimed to be (that old ruse hey!) to have arrived on U.K shores via people trafficking/smuggling routes via small boat(s). They also claimed that they were forcefully smuggled in against their own will to become drug gang members.

Funny thing that? Arrested and found alone and unshackled in an unguarded and easy to flee unlocked house with thousands of pounds of drugs when? They could have just walked out of the front door and escaped into the wide open spaces with zero chance of ever being caught (lol) by their imaginary captors.

This from a poster who believes in Putin and his cleansing in Ukraine ,one who believes it’s Ukraines fault and their plight exaggerated .
I’ve never ever met anyone defending Albanians

Just couldn't make it up on 15:42 - Aug 13 with 503 viewscontroversial_jack

Just couldn't make it up on 13:47 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

It’s not an assertion but fact
You speak from a position of ignorance
Albanians are the most vicious,feral and professional in Europe.
Since communism broke down there, it has been a free House for them.
They value life cheaper than us.
I pray you don’t fall foul of any of them.

Would they be any worse gangsters than Jamaicans, Turks, Russians, Mexicans, Colombians. Italians etc. Tarring an entire nation with a few bad examples is not really the way to go is it?

I wouldn't take any stranger into my own house, wherever they come from.
Just couldn't make it up on 19:08 - Aug 13 with 456 viewsmajorraglan

Just couldn't make it up on 11:39 - Aug 13 by Wingstandwood

I’m sure there’ll be a few who are genuinely under duress and who may have family back home who’d pay the price for any absconding from a drugs house, but I agree with the broad thrust of your argument.
They (gangsters etc) should be launched out of here rapid style, our Government has left us down because they’ve not put the resources in to processing the applications - 37,000 claims to around 160,000 in 6 years is appalling.
Login to get fewer ads

Just couldn't make it up on 19:17 - Aug 13 with 453 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 19:08 - Aug 13 by majorraglan

I’m sure there’ll be a few who are genuinely under duress and who may have family back home who’d pay the price for any absconding from a drugs house, but I agree with the broad thrust of your argument.
They (gangsters etc) should be launched out of here rapid style, our Government has left us down because they’ve not put the resources in to processing the applications - 37,000 claims to around 160,000 in 6 years is appalling.

500 more today.

We’re going to need a bigger barge.
Just couldn't make it up on 21:51 - Aug 13 with 440 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 19:08 - Aug 13 by majorraglan

Point is we don’t know who they really are in many cases
They are loose cannons who we are quite prepared to come in .
We are Nirvana to them.

Just couldn't make it up on 21:57 - Aug 13 with 439 viewsKilkennyjack

Just couldn't make it up on 21:51 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

Point is we don’t know who they really are in many cases
They are loose cannons who we are quite prepared to come in .
We are Nirvana to them.

Well yes, the West has bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc, do you think the West might well have caused these global population shifts.

Was it worth it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Just couldn't make it up on 22:22 - Aug 13 with 434 viewsraynor94

Just couldn't make it up on 21:57 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

Well yes, the West has bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc, do you think the West might well have caused these global population shifts.

Was it worth it ?

I think it was Russia that bombed Syria

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Just couldn't make it up on 00:17 - Aug 14 with 425 viewscontroversial_jack

Just couldn't make it up on 22:22 - Aug 13 by raynor94

I think it was Russia that bombed Syria

The US bombed and levelled entire towns in Syria
Just couldn't make it up on 09:42 - Aug 14 with 383 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 00:17 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

The US bombed and levelled entire towns in Syria

Have a read of what Russia did in Africa especially Somalia .
The dirtiest nation in existence

Just couldn't make it up on 09:47 - Aug 14 with 381 viewscontroversial_jack

Just couldn't make it up on 09:42 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Have a read of what Russia did in Africa especially Somalia .
The dirtiest nation in existence

The US has been bombing Somalia for years. they increased it during the Trump presidency too.

If you want evidence of a truly dirty country here it is. They make Russia seem like saints in comparison., but of course you will spin or deny it

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/heres-a-list-of-all-the-countries-the-us-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024