Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was awful! 16:20 - Jan 28 with 4650 viewsconnell10

Can't dress it up totally crap!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

That was awful! on 14:16 - Jan 29 with 388 viewsParkRoyalR

That was awful! on 10:16 - Jan 29 by LazyFan

Darren Moore is a better manager than people give him credit for. He tactically changed, packing the midfield, which nullified Dykes dropping deep.

This should have given Armstrong the opportunity to go 1:1, but our passing to him was woeful. This meant that we had no attacking threat as Willock was off his game, and Chair had to drop too deep.

Clever by Moore, poor by the QPR team as all they had to do was pass it simply into Armstrong to get in behind, and they could not do that at all in the first half.

We cannot rely on Huddersfield to screw up; they have bought in some decent signings in the Jan window. I suspect they will stay up. That leaves Stoke or Blackburn or Brum or Millwall.

I couldn't understand how Cardiff has so many points; they are gash. But then on Sky, they showed the goals from corners stats, and Cardiff are top with 14. No wonder we lost to them. But teams will get wise to that; I suspect they will start to drop down.

What we did learn from this game, is that the team need to pass way better to Armstrong if we want to play that over the top ball, Drewe is not good enough against decent Champ wingers, Willock sometimes does not want to play so, we need to play Smyth, and we are now better at defending corners, corners from us too have improved but need more work still and we are under FFP as otherwise we not have been able to sign that Swiss Roll.

Paal's lucky goal, I suspect, will be defining for us. The team know it was a lucky escape, and this will hopefully focus them to kick on now.

With Colback being out for 2 games, it may be that Larkeche will come in, or we go attacking with EDB. I would go with EDB as he can double up to help Drewe on the right side, as he will need that help in the Champ.

What a great post, so much better that so many which just target the usual scape-goats.

Moore may or may not have better players but he certainly had a game-plan to nullify us and he might'nt be cool and foreign but he had a plan and tweaked that plan, where as we thought it ok to bring on Drewe and leave Willock in front of him as cover!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024