Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Dunne Podcast 12:17 - Jun 7 with 2214 viewsaston_hoop

Not listened to it yet but should be of interest to some

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 12:57 - Jun 7 with 2113 viewsaston_hoop

Gets to QPR around 35:30

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 14:17 - Jun 7 with 1887 viewsMrSheen

I enjoyed that, he’s no Rowan Vine, that’s for sure. It’ll be interesting how long he keeps that hair colour. I had the first mention of us about 30.00
Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 15:43 - Jun 7 with 1727 viewseastside_r

Yeah good stuff.
Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 15:57 - Jun 7 with 1691 viewshubble

"I love it at QPR, it's an unreal club, the fans are class.."

Gotta love Jimmy Dunne!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 17:29 - Jun 7 with 1473 viewsBklynRanger

Good stuff, thanks for posting. Nothing like your childhood friends for keeping your feet on the ground. Double hip operation at 15 - didn't know about that, must have been hell. May explain a lot of his outside work.

Jimmy seems genuinely positive about us. I think players will always be aware these days they should talk up the fans but that stuff with FFP is revealing I think.
Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 20:28 - Jun 7 with 1294 viewsNorthernr

Played much of last season with painkilling jabs in his ribs was quite a revelation.
Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 21:31 - Jun 7 with 1178 viewsMrSheen

His mates weren’t exactly curious about QPR!
Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 22:47 - Jun 7 with 1030 viewsA40Bosh

Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 20:28 - Jun 7 by Northernr

Played much of last season with painkilling jabs in his ribs was quite a revelation.

I might have posted on this before as someone myself who has a 1 inch difference in leg to hip length but what I call Jimmy’s awkward gait which I assumed was due to one leg being slightly shorter than the other may actually be a result of that double hip op.

As for his mates. There are only 2 clubs in ROI which lads are interested in and we are neither of them so don’t get too hung up about them only wanting to talk about Utd.

Louth accent is not the sexiest of Irish accents either 😂

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 23:03 - Jun 7 with 985 viewsMrSheen

Jimmy Dunne Podcast on 22:47 - Jun 7 by A40Bosh

I might have posted on this before as someone myself who has a 1 inch difference in leg to hip length but what I call Jimmy’s awkward gait which I assumed was due to one leg being slightly shorter than the other may actually be a result of that double hip op.

As for his mates. There are only 2 clubs in ROI which lads are interested in and we are neither of them so don’t get too hung up about them only wanting to talk about Utd.

Louth accent is not the sexiest of Irish accents either 😂

I forgot how far north Dundalk is. I wondered if the view out the window was Carlingford Lough with Rostrevor the other side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024