Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Multinationals supporting Pride events 12:38 - Jun 15 with 2431 viewsGwyn737

This is fantastic:

[Post edited 15 Jun 18:08]
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 15:18 - Jun 15 with 867 viewsSullutaCreturned

It doesn't play, error!
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:09 - Jun 15 with 828 viewsGwyn737

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 15:18 - Jun 15 by SullutaCreturned

It doesn't play, error!

Thanks Cat. I’ve had another go 😩
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:51 - Jun 15 with 812 viewsBoundy

Even on a fugging rainy day the sky's full of bleeding rainbows ,there's no escape.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 20:19 - Jun 15 with 783 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:51 - Jun 15 by Boundy

Even on a fugging rainy day the sky's full of bleeding rainbows ,there's no escape.

I can just smell Judy Garland

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:02 - Jun 15 with 768 viewsWingstandwood

I watched a video taken at this years 'Pride Swansea' showing a bunch of 'perverted freaks'' dressed in 'dog-fetish-gimp-masks' along with the 'Puppy Pride' flag on show that had a dogs bone on it. Some sicko's on here even defended taking kids to these events!

There however (now gone underground?) didn’t seem to be anyone marching from the other Pride parade perv fetish 'age-play' gang, whom like to dress up as children and babies wearing nappies complete with dummies in their mouths! That particular fetish is called paraphelia.

All of it sounds and looks more like paedophila to many?

But there again I guess there in attendance were creepy sick f#ck parents, enablers and apologists sexualizing and corrupting the innocent minds of pre-pubescent kids. And attending 'Mini-Pride' to further expose pre-pubescent kids to even more homosexuality?

And excused by creepy nonsense cases who advocate that children should be treated as adults (how convenient hey!) and be read to by homosexuals dressed as a drag queens despite news about its future banning in certain U.S States.

https://museum.wales/swansea/whatson/11886/Mini-PRIDE/
https://www.ncregister.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-15-state-legislatures-cons

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:11 - Jun 15 with 760 viewsWingstandwood

I await a grown-up adult to excuse 'nonsence' in the particular circumstance(s) where a young childs mind is being corrupted? The innocence of a child is no longer sacrosanct and no longer out of bounds!!!!

And claiming that it Is something that is normal for a young childs mind to be exposed to, and should be both applauded and encouraged!!!!

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:08 - Jun 15 with 716 viewsraynor94

Yes I'm getting older, but I despair to see how society is going

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:10 - Jun 15 with 713 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:08 - Jun 15 by raynor94

Yes I'm getting older, but I despair to see how society is going

Messing up childrens minds when too young, too innocent and too mentally undeveloped to ever understand, and if its not mental abuse its physical G.B.H by encouraging them to change sex!
[Post edited 15 Jun 22:13]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:31 - Jun 15 with 678 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:02 - Jun 15 by Wingstandwood

I watched a video taken at this years 'Pride Swansea' showing a bunch of 'perverted freaks'' dressed in 'dog-fetish-gimp-masks' along with the 'Puppy Pride' flag on show that had a dogs bone on it. Some sicko's on here even defended taking kids to these events!

There however (now gone underground?) didn’t seem to be anyone marching from the other Pride parade perv fetish 'age-play' gang, whom like to dress up as children and babies wearing nappies complete with dummies in their mouths! That particular fetish is called paraphelia.

All of it sounds and looks more like paedophila to many?

But there again I guess there in attendance were creepy sick f#ck parents, enablers and apologists sexualizing and corrupting the innocent minds of pre-pubescent kids. And attending 'Mini-Pride' to further expose pre-pubescent kids to even more homosexuality?

And excused by creepy nonsense cases who advocate that children should be treated as adults (how convenient hey!) and be read to by homosexuals dressed as a drag queens despite news about its future banning in certain U.S States.

https://museum.wales/swansea/whatson/11886/Mini-PRIDE/
https://www.ncregister.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-15-state-legislatures-cons

I went to Swansea pride with my daughter, wife and lad I care for as respite. Did you go?

That is utter nonsense. You are being lied to you gullible fool.

There were drag queens and lot's of people dressed up but no more "perverts" than anywhere else. In fact probably less.

Go and experience life for yourself instead of being told what's happening. It's rather scary that a seven year old and a man with severe learning difficulties has more direct experience of a subject than someone who expresess an opinion of it.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:33 - Jun 15 with 677 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:31 - Jun 15 by Scotia

I went to Swansea pride with my daughter, wife and lad I care for as respite. Did you go?

That is utter nonsense. You are being lied to you gullible fool.

There were drag queens and lot's of people dressed up but no more "perverts" than anywhere else. In fact probably less.

Go and experience life for yourself instead of being told what's happening. It's rather scary that a seven year old and a man with severe learning difficulties has more direct experience of a subject than someone who expresess an opinion of it.

There is a video of it! Showing guys in dog-fetish-gimp-masks and a puppy pride fetish flag!

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:42 - Jun 15 with 672 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:33 - Jun 15 by Wingstandwood

There is a video of it! Showing guys in dog-fetish-gimp-masks and a puppy pride fetish flag!

Were you there?

So what is dog fetishism and puppy pride? That's a new one on me. Please explain in your own words.

Are you conflating homosexulity and beastiality?

Have you got a clue what you're talking about or have you just been taken in by some extremists YouTube film?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:58 - Jun 15 with 661 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:42 - Jun 15 by Scotia

Were you there?

So what is dog fetishism and puppy pride? That's a new one on me. Please explain in your own words.

Are you conflating homosexulity and beastiality?

Have you got a clue what you're talking about or have you just been taken in by some extremists YouTube film?

Nah I weren't there, but there is a video of a guy dressed in leather (or PVC?) gear and leather (or PVC?) peaked hat displaying a puppy fetish flag along with (in a different shot) three guys wearing puppy-fetish-gimp-masks!

Excuse the fact that I have not seen as much of the world as YOU and YOUR 7 year old daughter!!!!

Have you ever though of buying a puppy-fetish-gimp-mask for Xmas? Here is one for you, its similar to the ones in the video! Talk about me and my sheltered existence hey?

. https://www.foreverfetish.co.uk/products/neoprene-pup-hood-dog-gimp-mask-puppy-p

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:02 - Jun 15 with 649 viewsowainglyndwr

When is National Straight day
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:04 - Jun 15 with 637 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:02 - Jun 15 by owainglyndwr

Why do we need one?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:14 - Jun 15 with 619 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:58 - Jun 15 by Wingstandwood

Nah I weren't there, but there is a video of a guy dressed in leather (or PVC?) gear and leather (or PVC?) peaked hat displaying a puppy fetish flag along with (in a different shot) three guys wearing puppy-fetish-gimp-masks!

Excuse the fact that I have not seen as much of the world as YOU and YOUR 7 year old daughter!!!!

Have you ever though of buying a puppy-fetish-gimp-mask for Xmas? Here is one for you, its similar to the ones in the video! Talk about me and my sheltered existence hey?

. https://www.foreverfetish.co.uk/products/neoprene-pup-hood-dog-gimp-mask-puppy-p

So you don't know if it was Swansea pride, this year or just completely fabricated then? You don't know the story behind it at all. You've just glibly believed it. Put a link on here, let's see it.

I don't think I should excuse it. You're commenting on something you have no direct experience of, that I actually attended. From your contributions to this forum you seem to live a very narrow and closeted (that may be very close to home) life.

I genuinely think my 7 year old is more experienced in life's variables than you.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:22 - Jun 15 with 613 viewsonehunglow

Why dress up as a drag queen
It's a sick perversion
Look up the word perversion before coming up with this inane defensive drivel
Many don't like it so get over it

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:23 - Jun 15 with 613 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:14 - Jun 15 by Scotia

So you don't know if it was Swansea pride, this year or just completely fabricated then? You don't know the story behind it at all. You've just glibly believed it. Put a link on here, let's see it.

I don't think I should excuse it. You're commenting on something you have no direct experience of, that I actually attended. From your contributions to this forum you seem to live a very narrow and closeted (that may be very close to home) life.

I genuinely think my 7 year old is more experienced in life's variables than you.

It was 100% Swansea pride videod in Swansea!

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:45 - Jun 15 with 596 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:22 - Jun 15 by onehunglow

Why dress up as a drag queen
It's a sick perversion
Look up the word perversion before coming up with this inane defensive drivel
Many don't like it so get over it

Most sensible people have no problem with it at all. It's not a big deal. It's comedy not perversion.

To answer your first question ask Kevin Johns / Swansea City.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:47 - Jun 15 with 593 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:23 - Jun 15 by Wingstandwood

It was 100% Swansea pride videod in Swansea!

Let's see a link then.

My money is on it being from voice of Wales or similar. In other words BS.

I think I've found it. And guess what, it's "voice of Wales" . Right wing, misrepresented bullshit.
[Post edited 15 Jun 23:57]
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 07:05 - Jun 16 with 546 viewsbuilthjack

What is puppy play?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 07:52 - Jun 16 with 532 viewsBoundy

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:04 - Jun 15 by Scotia

Why do we need one?

Same reason we don't need a gay one, wouldn't you agree?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:34 - Jun 16 with 515 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 07:52 - Jun 16 by Boundy

Same reason we don't need a gay one, wouldn't you agree?

No. Not in the slightest.

Have you ever been beaten senseless for being straight?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:50 - Jun 16 with 486 viewsraynor94

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:45 - Jun 15 by Scotia

Most sensible people have no problem with it at all. It's not a big deal. It's comedy not perversion.

In the case of Kev I agree with you, but I do think primary school children are being exposed tosubjects far to early, and I can understand some parents being up in arms about.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:56 - Jun 16 with 481 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:45 - Jun 15 by Scotia

Subtle difference.
We are talking pantomime.
It still begs the question as to why though.
My honesty box is full so I have to be careful not to offend.

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:22 - Jun 16 with 473 viewspencoedjack

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 23:02 - Jun 15 by owainglyndwr

The same day as white working man day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024