Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Multinationals supporting Pride events 12:38 - Jun 15 with 2534 viewsGwyn737

This is fantastic:

[Post edited 15 Jun 18:08]
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:02 - Jun 17 with 418 viewsSullutaCreturned

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 11:56 - Jun 16 by Scotia

The entire situation is completely misrepresented by the right wing media, and why some people believe it with no direct experience is baffling.

This "puppy pride" stuff is basically a man with a flag. Not someone engaging in full blown gay BDSM in the City centre in front of families but just carrying a flag. That doesn't upset me in the slightest.

It's not gay pride specific for me but ti's the whole splitting people out into "representation" groups who demand their rights and celebrate their "difference"

To me all that does is drive segments of society apart. Why can't we just go with treat each ther with dignity and respect, unless someone gives you an actual reason not to?

We need to bring people closer together but these things are too divisive as shwn by the reactions to them. we have MOBO awards, LGBT++++, we have groups for this and that but why can't we all just try being decent human beings? One big group who just want to get along.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:10 - Jun 17 with 407 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:25 - Jun 16 by Wingstandwood

It certainly has affected Desmond whose parents have also corrupted their child's innocence at 8 years old by having him (Did he drive there himself?) attend Pride.

He likes to dance at Pride events also as seen in 0:05 second in video. Read the YouTube comments section! GO ON! Bigots apparently?

[Post edited 16 Jun 22:31]

It seems to miss the part that says his parents corrupted his innocence by taking him to Pride?

I'd be interested as to why they took him to pride in the first place.

Based on the number of families I've seen at pride were about to become overrun with child drag kings/queens, the new government are going to have to ration black eyeliner.

I wonder who his going to be the first drag artist to actually play for the Swans, we've already got one as match day announcer. It could be a mark of how progressive we are as a club.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:31 - Jun 17 with 392 viewsmangohilljack

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:31 - Jun 15 by Scotia

I went to Swansea pride with my daughter, wife and lad I care for as respite. Did you go?

That is utter nonsense. You are being lied to you gullible fool.

There were drag queens and lot's of people dressed up but no more "perverts" than anywhere else. In fact probably less.

Go and experience life for yourself instead of being told what's happening. It's rather scary that a seven year old and a man with severe learning difficulties has more direct experience of a subject than someone who expresess an opinion of it.

Wow, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

So what is your take on 'Adult Attracted Minor' (MAP) that is often promoted at these dirty events?.

A nonce is a nonce no matter what or how you change the name to make it appear less evil.

Apparently there is a MAP pride flag (google it)

makes you really think hard about why they are trying to normalise these disgusting behaviours, but when you realise who it is that fund all this degenerate nonsense, the majority of which have been on Epstein island, then it makes sense.

Filthy world we live in
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:51 - Jun 17 with 380 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:31 - Jun 17 by mangohilljack

So what is your take on 'Adult Attracted Minor' (MAP) that is often promoted at these dirty events?.

A nonce is a nonce no matter what or how you change the name to make it appear less evil.

makes you really think hard about why they are trying to normalise these disgusting behaviours, but when you realise who it is that fund all this degenerate nonsense, the majority of which have been on Epstein island, then it makes sense.

Filthy world we live in

"often promoted?" And how do you know this?

Please tell me at which pride events you have seen these with your own eyes?

Obviously I'm not googling that but I assume when you saw these flags/promotions that you reported them to the police straight away like 99.99% of the population would have (gay, lesbian, bi and transgender people included)
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:53 - Jun 17 with 378 viewsBoundy

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:28 - Jun 16 by Scotia

Not adverse to the idea at all. But what would it be celebrating?

I don't know a single gay narcissist. In fact quite the opposite.

Your last sentence I have to say is truly laughable , you have to be a narcissist to dress in public wearing leather lederhosen up your arse crack.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:56 - Jun 17 with 376 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:53 - Jun 17 by Boundy

Your last sentence I have to say is truly laughable , you have to be a narcissist to dress in public wearing leather lederhosen up your arse crack.

No, you have to be very confident but not a narcissist.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:00 - Jun 17 with 369 viewsmangohilljack

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:51 - Jun 17 by Scotia

"often promoted?" And how do you know this?

Please tell me at which pride events you have seen these with your own eyes?

Obviously I'm not googling that but I assume when you saw these flags/promotions that you reported them to the police straight away like 99.99% of the population would have (gay, lesbian, bi and transgender people included)

The MAP pride flag was part of the pride movement, then it got rightfully slaughtered

About as much as I recall.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:06 - Jun 17 with 374 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:00 - Jun 17 by mangohilljack

The MAP pride flag was part of the pride movement, then it got rightfully slaughtered

About as much as I recall.

I see.

I've just done some pretty safe reading up on it and it doesn't actually exist - it was created online by a LGBTQ abusing troll on tumblr.

Excellent work of your usual standard.
[Post edited 17 Jun 9:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:21 - Jun 17 with 357 viewsmangohilljack

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:06 - Jun 17 by Scotia

I see.

I've just done some pretty safe reading up on it and it doesn't actually exist - it was created online by a LGBTQ abusing troll on tumblr.

Excellent work of your usual standard.
[Post edited 17 Jun 9:11]

Absolute nonsense, but of course someone who can't see through Government propaganda is hardly going to see through this !!

Part of the pride movement until they saw the backlash
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:25 - Jun 17 with 358 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:21 - Jun 17 by mangohilljack

Absolute nonsense, but of course someone who can't see through Government propaganda is hardly going to see through this !!

Part of the pride movement until they saw the backlash

I can and have seen the flags flown at pride events though. And it hasn't been there.

If it had been I'd have informed the police.

So - what pride events have you seen the flag flown at and what action did you take?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:43 - Jun 17 with 349 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:56 - Jun 17 by Scotia

No, you have to be very confident but not a narcissist.

Or very lucky
Still,it shows children dressing up is fun though.
Why not instruct them as to the practices of homosexuality .
I mean ,at what age ? 5 ,7,10,12..?
Let’s not be coy ,eh. They are on the streets as they want to promote their sexual lives.
Many feel repulsed.
Fact

It’s at times like these Bible bashers show their cowardice because the sins against Gods laws are being celebrated not condemned .

Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:04 - Jun 17 with 346 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:43 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Or very lucky
Still,it shows children dressing up is fun though.
Why not instruct them as to the practices of homosexuality .
I mean ,at what age ? 5 ,7,10,12..?
Let’s not be coy ,eh. They are on the streets as they want to promote their sexual lives.
Many feel repulsed.
Fact

It’s at times like these Bible bashers show their cowardice because the sins against Gods laws are being celebrated not condemned .

Yeah baby

FFS don't say "Yeah Baby" cos you'll get some even more exited! 7 years old and 8 year old kids are way too old for some!

That is why Bondage Drag Queen acts are advertised to appeal to "Mother And Babies".

But for mitagating purposes they will say that its to teach tollerance and to prevent gays from being bashed. Yep it'll really do that?

https://www.christian.org.uk/news/mums-outraged-at-bondage-drag-act-for-parents- [

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:08 - Jun 17 with 342 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:04 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

FFS don't say "Yeah Baby" cos you'll get some even more exited! 7 years old and 8 year old kids are way too old for some!

That is why Bondage Drag Queen acts are advertised to appeal to "Mother And Babies".

But for mitagating purposes they will say that its to teach tollerance and to prevent gays from being bashed. Yep it'll really do that?

https://www.christian.org.uk/news/mums-outraged-at-bondage-drag-act-for-parents- [

Soz
Wrong again I

I’ll leave you in the capable hands of this great woman. I think she was ok with the title

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:19 - Jun 17 with 333 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:04 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

Almost as bad as children being told someone was nailed through his hands and feet to a piece of wood and took three days to die.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:39 - Jun 17 with 319 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:19 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Almost as bad as children being told someone was nailed through his hands and feet to a piece of wood and took three days to die.

That would be completely acceptable in a history lesson as the romans of course did use that method of execution to kill hundreds of thousands of people.

Its when they’re taught that one of them came back to life and floated away it gets a bit silly,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 11:37 - Jun 17 with 295 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:19 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Or that those not obeying their husband be stoned to death

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 12:41 - Jun 17 with 274 viewsWingstandwood

The U.K's education system must have been infiltrated by former members of THE PAEDOPHILE INFORMATION EXCHANGE!

The types who overtly and without any self awarenss or shame justify, excuse and advocate the sexualisation of pre-pubescent kids!

You can always spot a NONCE, because he uses exactly the same justification methods as the two peadophiles interviewed/ propagandised by the (no surprise hey!) BBC that stood shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy Saville.

Let kids be kids!

"I didn't even know the Summer of Love was happening. I was too busy playing with my Action Man" (Sid Vicious).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-69013002

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 12:59 - Jun 17 with 257 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:31 - Jun 17 by mangohilljack

Filthy world we live in

Yep! I guess the MAPS bit here is NOT anything to do with grid reference numbers?

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 13:31 - Jun 17 with 230 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 12:41 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

The U.K's education system must have been infiltrated by former members of THE PAEDOPHILE INFORMATION EXCHANGE!

The types who overtly and without any self awarenss or shame justify, excuse and advocate the sexualisation of pre-pubescent kids!

You can always spot a NONCE, because he uses exactly the same justification methods as the two peadophiles interviewed/ propagandised by the (no surprise hey!) BBC that stood shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy Saville.

Let kids be kids!

"I didn't even know the Summer of Love was happening. I was too busy playing with my Action Man" (Sid Vicious).

Strange to see so much support for “ pride” yet no openly gay poster on this site .
Why is that?

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 13:58 - Jun 17 with 204 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 12:41 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

Let kids be kids!

https://glamorganstar.co.uk/cowbridge-pride-parade/

It sounds like a beneficial event for the village schools really. I'm sure the kids enjoyed being kids in what looks to me to be a carnival atmosphere.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:06 - Jun 17 with 197 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 12:59 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

Yep! I guess the MAPS bit here is NOT anything to do with grid reference numbers?

I think it might refer to a location as all other copies of that ad refer to "1pm Saturday 27th July Trafalgar Square"
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:08 - Jun 17 with 194 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 13:31 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Strange to see so much support for “ pride” yet no openly gay poster on this site .
Why is that?

Because being gay isn't easy. Any openly gay poster would get abuse.

Exactly the same reason why there isn't an openly gay footballer in the league.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:18 - Jun 17 with 188 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:06 - Jun 17 by Scotia

I think it might refer to a location as all other copies of that ad refer to "1pm Saturday 27th July Trafalgar Square"

Aye but many would reckon that it is an Insidious and covert way (nonce's operate that way ever watched 'To Catch A Predator') of including MAPS wording meaning 'minor attracted persons' when vastly more approppriate wording like "directions" should have been used.

The MAP's Pride flag is "apprentley adopted by some pedophiles, hebephiles, ephebophiles, and nepiophiles."

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:21 - Jun 17 with 184 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:08 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Because being gay isn't easy. Any openly gay poster would get abuse.

Exactly the same reason why there isn't an openly gay footballer in the league.

No he wouldn’t .

Also,why no females ( Her/she.)

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:27 - Jun 17 with 181 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 14:18 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

Aye but many would reckon that it is an Insidious and covert way (nonce's operate that way ever watched 'To Catch A Predator') of including MAPS wording meaning 'minor attracted persons' when vastly more approppriate wording like "directions" should have been used.

The MAP's Pride flag is "apprentley adopted by some pedophiles, hebephiles, ephebophiles, and nepiophiles."

But those people are nothing whatsover to do with the LGBTQ community.

Anyone displaying that flag should have serious questions asked of them by the Police.

I have never heard of that term before and have never seen the flag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024