Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An apology 17:03 - Jan 9 with 1343 viewsBigKindo

Unfortunatley a trojan, 'Maljava' got into our system this afternoon. It sent an email to everybody in our address book asking them to open a picture, or a video. If you received this email from me please delete. Norton has now removed the offending beast.
An apology on 17:56 - Jan 9 with 1266 viewsThe_DJ

Opened it pal about 2 hours ago.

What should I expect to happen ?
An apology on 18:12 - Jan 9 with 1223 viewsnewall

An apology on 17:56 - Jan 9 by The_DJ

Opened it pal about 2 hours ago.

What should I expect to happen ?

I would virus check your PC mate, just in case don't risk any Trojans getting hold of your PC :0(
An apology on 18:27 - Jan 9 with 1191 viewsThe_DJ

An apology on 18:12 - Jan 9 by newall

I would virus check your PC mate, just in case don't risk any Trojans getting hold of your PC :0(

Ta.
An apology on 19:23 - Jan 9 with 1116 viewsTVOS1907

Something similar came from R17ALE to my inbox too, BK.

Do you regularly communicate with him via email?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

An apology on 19:54 - Jan 9 with 1074 viewsBigKindo

An apology on 19:23 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

Infrequently, but he is in my address book. This appears to be a clever trojan. It came to me from family members in Canada. Most spam appears to come in on a completely ficticious email address' including part of your genuine address, which gets directed to junk but this arrived attached to a genuine email address which is trusted and resulted in Virgin Media not junking it. It was then forwarded to my back up account on Hotmail and used my msn address book to forward it to all contacts in my address book. A full scan using Norton detected Trojan Maljave and removed same. I then emptied and deleted all mail in the in and out boxes related to this scam. Hence my posting here as the trojen would appear to be using my genuine email address. Beware, one way in which this trojan is being used is in spoof airline confirmations/email ticketing.

Again apologies if I have caused any problems. Other than the inconvenience at this time I do not appear to have lost any info.
An apology on 20:04 - Jan 9 with 1035 viewsTVOS1907

An apology on 19:54 - Jan 9 by BigKindo

Infrequently, but he is in my address book. This appears to be a clever trojan. It came to me from family members in Canada. Most spam appears to come in on a completely ficticious email address' including part of your genuine address, which gets directed to junk but this arrived attached to a genuine email address which is trusted and resulted in Virgin Media not junking it. It was then forwarded to my back up account on Hotmail and used my msn address book to forward it to all contacts in my address book. A full scan using Norton detected Trojan Maljave and removed same. I then emptied and deleted all mail in the in and out boxes related to this scam. Hence my posting here as the trojen would appear to be using my genuine email address. Beware, one way in which this trojan is being used is in spoof airline confirmations/email ticketing.

Again apologies if I have caused any problems. Other than the inconvenience at this time I do not appear to have lost any info.

And I've just had one from DYSporting too!

You must be more popular than you realise, BK.

An apology on 20:10 - Jan 9 with 1019 viewsDySporting

An apology on 20:04 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

Mine appeared via the trust chairman
An apology on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 1012 viewsBigKindo

An apology on 20:04 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

Eh? Dysport is an alternative to Botax. Look out for the guy with greatly enlarged lips next Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

An apology on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 1009 viewsTVOS1907

An apology on 20:10 - Jan 9 by DySporting

Don't tell me he's spreading viruses again.

An apology on 20:14 - Jan 9 with 1005 viewsBigKindo

An apology on 20:10 - Jan 9 by DySporting

I emailed him as soon as I had cleaned up my system but too late his address book was being stolen.
An apology on 20:23 - Jan 9 with 983 viewsColDale

Rather than making things infected, I thought Trojans were supposed to offer protection
An apology on 20:37 - Jan 9 with 943 viewsBigKindo

An apology on 20:23 - Jan 9 by ColDale

Rather than making things infected, I thought Trojans were supposed to offer protection

Big chuckle!
An apology on 20:42 - Jan 9 with 927 viewsTVOS1907

An apology on 20:14 - Jan 9 by BigKindo

I emailed him as soon as I had cleaned up my system but too late his address book was being stolen.

I'm struggling to get out of my head the image of you cleaning up your system, BK!

An apology on 20:47 - Jan 9 with 921 viewsBigKindo

An apology on 20:42 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

I'm struggling to get out of my head the image of you cleaning up your system, BK!

Pinny, mop cap and flicking a feather duster. Easier than cleaning up my act.
An apology on 07:31 - Jan 10 with 755 viewsTomRAFC

An apology on 19:23 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

i wouldn't touch an e-mail from razzle without rubber gloves if i were you TVOS

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024